16 16

Just a love story?

•your pov
"Its sunday!" you stretched and got off the bed. your face still blushed whenever you think of junhyung. *I shall go buys so breakfast* you showered and went out. *What should i have?* you walked around the cake shop * all of them looks so delicious* 

•Junhyung pov

"GUYS WAKEK WAKEY !!" Junhyung shouted and slap each of their butts.

"Hyung its only 8am and you wake us up ?" Yoseob said rubbing his eyes

"wait.. HYUNG YOU ARE ALREADY AWAKE?!"Kikwang said shockly

"waeyo? cant i wake early?"junhyung said

"aniyo, its just weird...why didnt you sleep more?"Hyunseung asked 

"I..i couldnt sleep, yah ! lets go eat breakfast!!! its a sunday !" Junhyung said happily clapping his hands

"YAH!!!! GUYS PALLI" Junhyung shouted and the rest quickly get ready

"I don wan to go" dongwoon whined

"michoso?! Do you wan me to kill you..palli!!" junhyung shouted again , dongwoon quickly ran away from him.

 

*wah the cake is so pretty haha, which one should i choose??* 

*peppermint? chocolate? cookie and cream? banana? strawberry? COOKIE AND CREAM OK!*

 "One cookie and cream cake please , with one cup of jasmine green tea " you said happily to the worker over there.

You took your tray filled with the delicious food and excitingly went over to a empty seat from the crowded shop and started to eat

"Hyung !!!! i want every slice of it please!!!" yoseob said cutely to junhyung

"No! Im already good enough to treat you guys each one piece already okay" junhyung replied flicking yoseob forehead

"owhh!!hyung it hurts!!" yoseob cried

"palli order what you wan" junhyung said and they went to order , the food came and they took their food and started looking for a place to sit, but it was too crowded.

"There is no place at all"kikwang said pouting

"lets just look around more"hyunseung said

Then they started looking around the place , doojoon eyes widened when she saw you.

"guess what! i found a place!follow me!" doojoon said and walk off , the rest followed. as they walked their eyes widened when they saw you eating alone happily when looking at your phone, they look at junhyung who seems to not seen you yet because he was using his phone.

"Excuse me, can we sit here?" doojoon said smiling.

"suresure!"you said without looking up

they all sat down and started eating, junhyung still didnt saw you yet though.

 

 

From : junhyung oppa :)

Hello!:) good morning!  

hehe surprise!


To: junhyung oppa :)

Good morning!:) Anw How did i have your number?! 

:O

junhyung chuckled and replied

To: _______<3

I saved my contact in your phone when you were gone to the kitchen to take the bento:)

mianhe... Anw...have you eaten??

 

Junhyung started eating his cake, without leaving his eyes off the phone.

The rest of the beast member were looking at the two of you , both texting and smiling widely.

"are they texting each other?"kikwang said softly

"molla, but i want to see their reaction anw!" hyungseung said laughing softly

You smiled when you received another message.and replied.

 

To: junhyung oppa:)

woo, hahaahah! its okay! Yes im eating a very delicious cake right now:)

what about you?

 

you replied and smile widely to yourself, your eyes never once leave your phone.You just tried to locate where your food is and poke onto the cake and bring them straight to your mouth. On the other hand, junhyung was the same, exactly same as you.

 

"Hyung, Should we peek at their phone??" dongwoon whispered 

"Chincha??"kikwang replied softly

"Dae, lets do it! im really curious !" yoseob said softly and hyungseung gesture doojoon to peek at your phone, yes you were sitting next to doojoon but you didnt realise.Doojoon leaned nearer to you and saw Junhyung named popping out, dongwoon also lean nearer to junhyung and saw your name ..with a <3 .

"Omo hyung! its really her!!!"dongwoon whispered excitingly

"Dae dae, same here! its junhyung!!"doojoon said softly back and they all chuckled at how the two of you are so dumb , not knowing that you were both opposite of each other.

 

 

From : Junhyung oppa:)

Chincha? Im eating cake too!!! Its so crowded here ....

Anw when do you want to meet again? :) 

 

You blushed, thinking about how you can meet him again.

The rest of the beast members were literally looking at the both of you, smiling and giggling to yourself and even blushing.Then hyunseung could not take it anymore.

"Ehem.. Say hello to each other!" hyunseung said , loud enough to get both of you and junhyung's attention.

You looked up and saw the amazing junhyung with his face like this

•o•


and yes you , too 

•o•


The silence was break when yoseob said something

"Its so funny seeing you two..like did you guys really not know ..tht you were opposite each other?!" yoseob said chuckling

Both you and junhyung blushed, You quickly ate the last bite of your cake and stood up , bowed to them ran out with embarrassment.

"Yah! why didnt you guys tell me?!" junhyung glared at them

"And now she left!!!"he continued

The rest of the members just laugh at him which makes him feel like digging a hole to cover his head from all of them.

•someone pov

"Eh, its that girl !! wait! beast is also there!! hyung! do you wan to use that girl to take revenge? "that person smirked ."Hahahaha! beast is so dead man, we are going to make them suffer."


You ran out of the cake shop 
*Ahhhhhhh its so embarrassing!! _____ !! they all saw your reaction!!!!!!!*
You kept thinking of what just happened, you didnt even notice where you were going.

"Where am i now?? ah, there is no one here..."you mumbled to yourself

•Junhyung pov
*ahhh, should i ho find her??* Junhyung stood up and ran out and he saw you running, he then followed you , but he lost track of you.


The beast memeber just continued eating their cake.(haha)

You then heared someone laughing behind you.. it was a man..

"Yah, little girl! are you lost??"he smirked, behind him there was 4 more guys.

*omo , arent hey the guys from that day when me and junhyung, oh no!* 

They kept walking nearer to you and you simply walk back, you were afraid.

"Don be scared, we just wan to use you and heh heh " one o the guy said and walked nearer to you.Just as the guys wanted to touch you, you started to run , but you tripped over and fall, Your leg was trapped between the hole beside the road.you frantically pulled your leg but it was trapped, the guys was coming nearer and so you your eyes sharp, hoping some sort of miracle would happen. 

1s
2s
3s
4s
5s
.
.
.
20s


"Ouwh!" you heard fighting sound and so you opened your eyes to see 1 guy fighting with the 5 guys .. he familiar.

"ARENT YOU GUYS A SHAME? GET THE FK OFF NOW!" The good guy shouted and the 5 bad guys who would injured quickly ran away.

you stared into the guy who was approaching to you..

*.who is him?? i think i see him before *

"Kenchana ____-ah!" he said worriedly as he helped you with your leg.

"Do i know you?"you replied..scratching your head

"You really forgotten your best friend? Yah, Im myungsoo!!!" he said as he ruffled your hair.

*OMO MYUNGSOOOO OPPA!!!*

•O•

Your face but your mouth literally wider.

myungsoo flicked your forehead
"Close your mouth! "he help you up

"owh" you yelled when you step on the ground

" i think you sprain your leg"

"oppa, you are back? where did you go?" you pouted

"wait, i will tell you later, but first , let me bring you to the doctor!" he said and carried you piggyback style

 

Hello guys!! Long chappy!! sorry for the wait and long update!:( But om back!! anw!!LETS welcome INFINITE!!!👏👏👏☺️💕