Knowing

So Lucky To be Your Love

Hi! I'm Kim Taeyeon..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baek's POV:

T-Taeyeon!? WTH !!! * sigh * Calm down Byun Baekhyun get your cool on., your known for your badboy deed's so there's nothing to be nervous about..

"Okay Mrs.Kim you can sit now" -Mrs. Lee

She smiled at our teacher and eyed for a chair, she looked at chair next to me which was empty the chair was next to my classmate Tiffany..

She walked towards the chair and looked at me....

"Can I sit here!?" - she asked me.

I only looked at her with my seroius look,she look back at me.

"Yes,yes you can sit here!!! :) " said Tiffany while patting the chair.

"Thank you" she said.

 

 

Tae's POV:

What's wrong with that guy,it's not like I'm going to eat him sheesh such a cold guy.,I think he's one of the so called " BAD BOY'S" psssshh... -___-

"Hi I'm Tiffany Hwang!! :) - the girl said while handing her hand to mine.

"O-oh Taeyeon.Kim Taeyeon! nice to meet you" - I said to her and shake her hands.

"Can I ask you something!?" - I asked her.

"Hmm? Yeah what is it??" - she said.

"This guy beside me is he always like that!?"

"Hmmm.Yeah you better get used to it"

"Is he....... you know a bad boy *whispering*?"- I asked in curiosity.

"Oh him!? yeah his one of the most popular guy in school,I mean not one but he's the most popular guy on school,he has a group named EXO -K their very popular you know.They are  known for being rich badboy's. Their also known for having many  girlfriends, I think all girl's ador them because of their looks not their personality" -she explained.

"Even you!?" - asked a bit shocked.

"Nahhh.. I only like Chanyeol not all of them..." - she said very calmly.

"Oh?? so who are these badboy's?"

"Hmmmmm. Let's start with Suho *while pointing at the guy infront of us* he's rich,smart.... kind!?., next is Chanyeol *pointing at the guy beside Suho* well you know his my crush,rich and very playful.,Kai * while pointing at guy behind us* the group's ultimate hottie many girls like him I mean not like but love..Sehun *points next to Kai* group's naughtiest member well because he's the youngest..D.O * pointing at the back of Sehun* the perfect husband material..., and lastly Mr. Byun Baekhyun *pointing at the guy beside me* he's the very well known badboy of the school, leader of the group,had broken many girl's heart...........................So now you know.,you better keep away from those guys okay!?" - she said.

I nodded my head and look at the member's of "EXO-K" then stopped and looked at Baekhyun with his badboy image.

" Badboy huh!?"