"Zhoumi hyung!"

"Zhoumi hyung!"

"Okay, team, team, guys!" Sungmin tried to get their attention. "Kids!" he shouted. "Listen to me, please." Zhoumi put down the donut he was holding and Donghae stopped scribbling on his paper. "Donghae, I don't know what you're scribbling on but it's probably important so you'll have to retype that." Sungmin glare sternly at Donghae. Donghae whine. "Aaaaaahhhhhh, Hyukjaeeeeeee, your boss is making me do work agaaaaaain." Hyukjae stood from his seat and looked at the paper Donghae has been scribbling. "Ah, boss, I believe this is an unimportant piece of document that- CONTRACT RENEWAL WITH THE TOP COMPANY OH MY GOD LEE DONG HAE I WILL COOK YOU."

Sungmin sighed and clapped his hands, "Kids, kids, listen here. We will have to reach this target by today okay? So start working your off and take those calls alright?" "Alright!" Henry replied loudly with his fist punched in the air. He smiled to himself. This is his first job after graduation, he'll have to impress Sungmin hyung and get Zhoumi hyung to notice him as well.

Sungmin returned to his desk and left the kids to their work. 

Zhoumi stared at the clipboard Sungmin has passed to him. "Work hard!" Sungmin smile and patted his shoulders lightly. "What the heck is this?" He left the clipboard with papers full of charts and graphs on the table. "If I don't have my morning snack I will go mad." Zhoumi went to the pantry only to see Henry sitting there as well. Henry is hardworking and quite pleasant but Zhoumi don't know why he just keeps sticking on to him. 

"Hyung! Hyung!" Henry bounced on his seat as soon as he saw him. Zhoumi nodded with an expressionless face but Henry did not relent. "Hyung, what did you do over the weekend? Hyung, do you know what I did? Hyung! Hyung! Are you listening Hy-" Henry stopped short when he saw that Zhoumi had took out his phone and not listening to him at all. Henry sighed.... How else can I get his atten- OH DONUT. Henry sneaked a peek at Zhoumi who was engrossed with whatever's on his phone. His hands crept towards the donut and pull it towards himself. 

"YAH HENRY!" Zhoumi suddenly looked up and saw Henry trying to take his donut. "Yah, that's mine!" Zhoumi stood up, ready to grab at the donut. Henry congratulated himself silently. "Yes! He noticed me!" "Hyung, it's because you're not listening to me!" Henry stuck out his tongue and stood up. "Go and watch your on your phone HUH!" Henry quickly ran away.

"How the heck do I use this thing?" Kyuhyun stood by the photocopier. This has been his seventh office job but he seems to never get the hang of it. Kyuhyun held the photocopier machine by it's edges. "I. shall. just. give. it. a. few. kicks." He punctuate each word with a kick. Hyukjae immediately rushed over. "Hey! Kyu! Kyu! No no no no no no no, this thing cost Sungmin hyung 1500bucks it will be good if you leave this to the pro." Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae gratefully. "General manager Lee, thank you so much." Hyukjae smiled and lightly press the on button. Kyuhyun looked amazed at the result. "General manager Lee, how come you are so smart and reliable, no wonder you're the general manager." Hyukjae puffed out his chest at the words of praise. He patted Kyuhyun's shoulders. "This is why I like helping you, you simple minded fatuous, boneheaded individual." Kyuhyun stared at Hyukjae blankly while he winked at him. Did he just praise me?

"Yes mam, I understand mam, but you see, celebrity do not have special priviledges here." Ryeowook explained patiently over the phone. "No mam, I cannot ask the boss over because err," Ryeowook peeked over at Sungmin's desk. He cleared his throat. "Yes, noona, YES I AM A FAN OF COURSE BUT NO I CANNOT GIVE YOU PRIVILEDGES OR I WILL LOSE MY JOB." Ryeowook was silent for a moment before he suddenly widen his eyes. "Signed album? I get to meet up with you???" his voice dropped into a whisper. "Can I have fanservice as well, a hug or something?" The other side of the line said something that made his eyes glint. "Deal, noona but you can't tell anyone." Ryeowook put down the phone and stretched. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me! He grabbed his headphones and listened to noona's song as he worked. 

Donghae sat at his desk as he retype the piece of document word for word. He chewed on the inside of his cheeks and pouted. Trust Hyukjae to take Sungmin hyung's side. He peeked at Sungmin who was daydreaming. "Ah forget it!" He scribbled harder on the already scribbled on document, tore it and threw it at Sungmin. "Yah, why are you slacking and daydreaming when we're working our off??" Sungmin jumped when the paper ball hit him. He put down the picture of his holiday location and turned to glare at Donghae sternly again. Donghae shrank back into his seat, feeling threatened but Sungmin broke into a smile. "Donghae yah, you don't understand." He stood up and walk towards Donghae. "Because," Sungmin bent lower and was almost on Donghae's face. "I. AM. THE. BOSS." Sungmin smiled sweetly again and stroll back to his desk. "Holiday in Maldives soon. Hmmmmmmm. Sun, sea, beach and girls and CHOI SI WON!" How dare he sleep on his job.

Henry jumped. Siwon hyung is going to Maldives with the boss? What is this? Forbidden office romance? Sungmin strode towards Siwon's desk and hit him with his folder. "Siwon ah, didn't you sleep well last night?" Siwon rubbed his eyes. Henry's eyes glint. "Oh my god, why are they bringing their private life into the office." Siwon jumped, shocked by Sungmin's folder hitting him. "No Sungmin hyung, I'm okay." Sungmin rubbed Siwon's back. "Ah, it must be hard for you." Siwon had never been on a day job before after all. He had shared with him during interview that he had always taken night shifts. Henry choked on his own saliva. "It's okay," Siwon smile gently at Sungmin. "Practise makes perfect." Henry coughed further at the words. 

Henry looked at Siwon half pityingly half amused. "Don't bring in personal, errrr, issues into the office okay? Fighting!" he muttered. Siwon nodded and rubbed his eyes, and fell asleep again.

Henry turned back to his desk. "If I tell Zhoumi hyung about Siwon hyung and the boss's secret office romance, will he pay attention to me....?" Henry quickly abandoned his work and runs off. "Zhoumi hyung!"