Finale

Well planned life

"Uh,where am I? " You asked for yourself.

"Gaeun? Thank godness youre still alive. Im worried sick ! " A friend of yours,Hajoon said.

"Hajoon,what's happening to me?" You asked.

"Emm well.I dont know what's going on , but you fainted when we are in a middle of the dance class" Hajoon answered.

"Wait. What? I remember the teacher was teaching. When did I faint? Maybe I just sleep..."

"Sleep? In two days?! I thought that your dead ! I dont go to school because of the stupid worriedness..Im so worried for you and you could just said that? . :'( " Hajoon said,slowed her voice.

You just bit your lower lips to show that you were truly sorry for letting those words hurts Hajoons feelings a lot. You tried to sit and lend your back aganst the headbord and mumbled 'sorry' in a lowest tone.

Hajoon heard and said " Its okey. Not your fault"

When Hajoon calms down,she starts to tells you the whole story about how you've get fainted.

"I dont know whats wrong with you , but you faint when the famous boys Kris, Chanyeol, Kai and Lay came to join us. Before that I saw you take a glance at the boys before just go down , kissing the floor" Hajoon explained.

You just get blushed when Kris's named being mention. Hajoon saw that and asked,

" Do you have crush on Kris? Or something like that, I assumed? "

" No. Im not. Im nothing compared to him " You said and blushed more.

"Gaeun,remember what you've  told me before? About your father ban you from falling for men?" Hajoon asked.

" Yes. I remeber that before,now and forever. Im not falling for him. Im just...... had a little tiny crush on him.By the way,who picked me up when Im fainted? Of couse not you, isn't it? "

" Not me you brat. Im a flawless woman and not be able to carry a girl who weight 2 kg more than myself. Kris got you in case. He said that he the one that make you fainted and intend to pay for the price " Hajoon said.

And she continued , " And I saw someone is happy until her nose bleed "

" What?!! No !! My nose !! " You said , panicked .

" Yah ! Dont come over here ! Just go to the bathroom or get a tissue ! " Hajoon screamed.

You just laugh of happiness cause get to tease Hajoon.

While cleaning your nose off, you're thinking about your parent and your old life in London.


You : Dad ! Look what I've got ! A letter from the International Dance School in Korea ! Yeah !

Dad : Really? Congratulation my daughter ! You are my best child ever !

You : Nghee hehe . Like you had another one. Im the only one your daugther,remember?

Dad : Yeah yeah. Whatever.

Mom : What up with these noises?

Dad : Your daugther got a dance school.In Korea.

Mom : Wow ! That's a good news. Looks like you're turned to be like your father,a dancer.Im proud for ya.When the date for you to leave?

You : Thanks mom! Its two weeks from today !

Dad : Better you prepared from now on.Its a lot of works.

Mom : Yeah right. We will go shopping this afternoon,okey dear?

You : Yes mom.

Mom : Good girl. Ill be finish my cook and then Ill call both of you for lunch.

Dad : You better cook fast,cause Im starving.

Mom : Whorthless man.

You and your father just laugh from your mother's attitude.

Dad : Gaeun.

You : Yes father.

Dad : Can you promise me something when you get there?

You : Of course. Anything for my one and only father.

Dad : Dont look at other guys okey? It just... just don't.

You felt weird,but just ended up with an okey answer.Your dad relieved.

You : Im gonna help mom with her cook,so both of us can eat quickly.

Your father just nods his head. When your figure was dissapear,your father takes out his phone out of his pocket and calling somebody.

Dad : She made a promise that she wasnt going to fall for men.

..... : " __"

Dad : Your son got there too right? So, they must have chances mets accidently.

..... : "__"

Dad : I dont tell her as soon that she get back from there she'll be in an arrangged marriage.

..... : "__"

Dad : She'll know, sooner or later.

..... : "__"

Dad : Okey. Bye.

You've just misheard those conversation when you want to call your father for lunch.


Untill now, you still wonder who is the guy that her father talking about.

~Tommorow in the class~

You just step in the class and all the girls surrounded you.

Girls : Gaeun ! We are so worried about you ! Especially, Wu Fan. He always blamed himself . He even asked the teacher to changed seat with Hajoon just to seat beside you and take care of you whole time. You're very lucky Gaeun.

You : What?

Before you could ask for the next question,the teacher just came in and asked everybody to seat at their own places.

You awkwardly walked and seat beside Kris,who was making a very cold face. Or should I say, face.

So,you just concentrate to your teacher's words.

Teacher : Today is our last day.We'll meet again next year.

Everbody : Yeay !

You : Yes ! Ah, I should call dad that Ill be home tommorow,since the airplane tickets must be sold.

Kris : You're coming with me.

You : Uh? What?

Kris : I'll take you home. I've already buied extra tickets for us.

You : Wait. Wait. What am I to you so that you're so cares about me?

Kris : Crush. A huge crush.

Your world shines brightly and filled with flowers .

You : My father won't let me. No, we can't.

Kris : So am I. My father wants to marry me to an unknown girl when I get back home. Thats why, I wanted to bring you to my house and said that you are my girlfriend.

You : Oh I see. We should do that to my parents too.

Kris : That would be nice.

After that, you give your father a call and tell him that you will bring home your boyfriend.As expected, your father really mad and ask you about your promise.You just shut the phone of while he's still blabering..


When you reach Kris's house,you felt so nervous and your hands felt so cold.

Kris : Relax. Everthing will just gonna be fine.

You : I hope so.

Then, you reach Kris's mansion and saw your father's car parked out side of Kris's mansion.

You : Looks like my father's car. Pfft,cannot be true. We're living in London. Here I am, in Vancouver,Canada.

Kris : Lets go.

You just nods your head.

When you gets inside Kris house,you can see your father talking with an old man.

You : Dad?

Your father turns his head as he heard your voice and dragged you infront the old man that is his friend, you assumed. He talked with an angry tone.

Dad : This is my daughter that I said last three years. She promises me and she broke that promise. She say today she would bring her boyfriend home.I think we should married them quickly.

The man : And this is my son. *Pointing at Kris. One and only son. And he said that he would bring his girlfriend home too.

You and Kris : Thats means.

Lokking each other.

Dad : Oho? Thats your boyfriend? Looks like my plans turned out pretty well. Congratulation.

You are still frozed and Kris just smile wide.Then you asked your father,

"Dad, did you moved here?"

"Yes. We moved in Canada since Mr Wu asked me to stay a bit closer.Well, we are family to be." Your father said.

You just blush and again fainted.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi ,

Hpoe you enjoy ! Im waiting decades for you to read the crack fanfiction.

Author's POV :

Finished ! Finally ! T^T Im crying.. Hope you enjoys the story as much Im enjoys writing it.

All misspelled and grammar hope be forgiven because English is not my main language.

 

Love ,

AMNIZURREA