Confusion

Taeyeon's Everyday Misery

 

TIFFANY'S POV

Ohhh~ That . How dare her steal Taeyeon from me. She's getting on my nerves. wait, what am I thinking? what's happening to me? Taeyeon---She's not...

Even mine.

But why am I feeling this way?

Stop thinking Tiffany, you piece of stop thinking.

You need to focus on walking. Focus. Don't be too affected. She's not even your's.

But why am I feeling like this? I hate the feeling. I'm over reacting.

*bump* Ouch, my forehead. How come I didn't see this pole? Stupid.

 

"Fany ah~ Are you okay? So careless" Oh that voice. She's here? That's impossible. She's with Jessica. Do I miss her that much that's why I'm suddenly hearing her voice?

"Yahoo. Stop daydreaming. Come on. Chin up, let me see your beautiful face. You might be bruised because of you carelessness" She lift my chin but I slapped her hand. I don't know why but I just feel it's not appropriate to do that. 'Cause I might blush.

"Get your hands off me" I shouted. She's so dense.

"Yah~why? Are you angry?''

"No I'm not."

"Yes. You are."

"I said no."

"Then why are you like that?"

"Nothing."

"Do you hate me?"

"Yes."

"But you're not angry?"

"Yes. Not angry"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes." Oh crap. I should be mad at her. Don't give up Tiffany, you should make her see that you're mad. 

"I love you too" DON'T BLUSH YOU FREAK. DON'T BLUSH. SHE JUST SAID "ILOVE YOU" NO BIG DEAL.

"I mean n-no, but yes of course, but it's really a no." Don't stutter you moron.

"Seriously, what is it?"

"I love you" I love you not just as a bestfriend. I love you more than that.

 

 

"But only as a bestfriend."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TAEYEON'S POV

*sigh*

why am I so affected? She's right. She only love me as her bestfriend. what's wrong with that?

Because you're in love with her.

The fuc--- who's that?

It's me peabrain. Stop cussing.

Again? I'm talkingto myself again?

No. You're talking to the smarter you. Dumb.

what the-- Stop shouting. Are you my conscience?

I Told you, I'm the smarter you. And now I'm talking to the dumb Taeyeon.

you mind. you. You're not helping.

You are the you, in the ' You'

Shut up.

No way.

I said shut up.

Beg on me.

"I SAID SHUT UP!" I shouted my thoughts loudly.

"Taengoo baby, anything wrong?" Oh God. She's here again. I have to run. RUN TAEYEON! RUN. Hey my wonderful feet, cooperate. YOU HAVE TO COOPERATE. 

"Yah~! Kim Taeyeon, I know I'm very beautiful for you to handle, but stop staring at me!"

Am I staring at her?

"S-sorry. Hi Sica" I smiled at her nervously, while waving.

"Sica?" She raised her brow while smirking.

"Uhmm yes? why? You don't want me to call you Sica? S-sorry"

"NO. I LOVE IT. CALL ME SICA IF YOU LIKE" She jumped excitedly while holding both my hands. I've never seen this side of her. She's childish.

"what?" She's back to the cold aura of her again. I like the childish Sica more than the cold one. But I like her in anyways. wait what?

" A penny for your thought?"

"Huh? My mind is blank. No need for a penny."

"what are you doing here? You're alone?"

"Yes Sica. And you?"

"I'm stalking you"

"Ha-ha-ha. You're kidding right?"

"No. I'm not. I saw you a while ago with Tiff. But now you're alone?"

"Y-yeah."

"Are you free today?" She asked, more like saying that I MUST be free today.

"Yes. Of course."

"Great. wanna have a date with me?"

"what?"

"Nah. I'm just kidding. But if you want to, then let's go date"

"No. I mean, I can accompany you today" Crap. why did  I said that.

"Really? Come on. Let's go to my house." But before I can argue, she already dragged me in her car. And we go all the way to her house. She's weird.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JESSICA'S POV

Yipee~ I'm now with Taeyeon and Gahhhd~ I can't contain the feels. But I always keep a calm and cold aura. I just want to scare her so that she'll agree with all that I'll say. I love this. And I love her ^^

So here we are I'm holding her hand, I intertwined it with mine, and her hands... it's so soft.

"Your hands are soft. I wonder if your lips are soft too." I glanced at her and I saw her blush. It's so easy to make her blush.

"Hey. You aren't gonna say anything? Are you mute."

"No. I'm naturally quiet. I don't talk that much."

We arrives at my room and unfortunately, I saw my baby Krys smirking annoyingly at me.

"Don't give me that look. Don't worry, I'll not interrupt your time with Taeyeon unnie."

"Shut up or shove a bunch of knife on your mouth."

"Is that your way of greeting your sister?" She walk towards MY Taeyeon and linked arms with her. This kid. I'll kill her.

"Taeyeon unnie, You know Jessica unnie is always like that to me. If I were you, you shoudn't talk to her anymore. You might be infected by her PMS." She said with aegyo.

"Since when did you call me unnie?"

"Just today. when I'm in front of Taeyeon-ssi. I don't want to create a bad image on her. I like her sis." 

"SHUT UP! SHE'S MINE" 

"Stop being possessive. She's not yours"

SHE'S NOT MINE. YET" 

"whatever. Just tell me if you're having a hard time getting her then i'll substitute for you. "

"Shut up!" She just smiled at me then she quickly kiss Taeyeon on the cheeks.

"YAH~SOOJUNG I'LL KILL YOU"

"Your sister really looks like you. She's beautiful."

So you like her more than me?" I glared at her, and I can see her being so nervous right now.

"N-no. I like you more than her. Of course" A moment of silence. She blushed and looked away. And I'm blushing hardly too.

"Thank you. I thought you never like me."

"Ahh no. You're actually beautiful." STOP MAKING ME BLUSH KIM TAEYEON.

"Sorry for what Krystal did. "

"It's okay. Typical Jung." She said while whispering the last two words.

"Yah~what did you say?"

"Nothing."

"Be thankful that I love you, or else"

She blushed. I smirked inwardly because I know I have an effect on her.

"Don't blush. You're making me fall for you so much."

"Stop teasing me."

"I'm not teasing you. It's true. I've fallen for you already."

"Just--Stop teasing me."

"I won't stop."

"Please Sica. Stop"

"And why?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Because I might fall for you too."

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

UHMMM. I THINK I STILL CAN'T DECIDE ON THE PAIRING BUT I'M ANNOUNCING THAT I'LL WRITE A TAENY FIC(ONESHOT) BECAUSE I STILL SHIP THEM. AND  MAYBE A TAENGSIC FIC. LOVE YOU ALL. I HOPE YOU'LL NOT ABANDOM THIS FIC IF I DIDN'T FIT YOUR EXPECTATIONS.