Chapter o2

Well, A Bet Is A Bet, Right?

 

The next day in the classroom... 

'Hey!' yelled Minho.

'Um...We're friends now,right?'

'Ya,so?'Yoona said coldly.

'Let's just forget about the incident,ok? I just wanna be friends with you...'

Yoona hesitated for awhile before saying'Ok then.'

While they continued their conversation,they didn't know someone was looking at them, the expression,jealous was showed on

his face.

'I swear I'm gonna get that girl...'

Recess...

Siwon saw Yoona walking toward the bookshop and saw his chance. He purposely bumped into her.

'Ow...' groaned Yoona.

'I'm so sorry!So sorry!' Siwon said with a apologetic face.

'It's okay...'

'My name's Siwon!'he bowed.

'My name's Yoona...'

'Let's be friends!'he saw the weird look on Yoona's face and ignored it.

'So sorry for the incident!'

Yoona chuckled for his action.

'Let's have lunch together!' suggested Siwon.

'Erm...Ok...'Yoona was still creeped out by his introduction...

'Hey Yuri! This is my friend,Siwon!' Yoona smiled at Yuri.

Yuri gasped.'This is the most gorgeous man I ever seen!'Yuri thought dreamily.

'Yuri!YURI!KWON YURI!'Yoona shook her in la-la land friend to reality.

'Huh?' Yuri finally had dropped down to Earth.

'Nice to meet you!'said Yuri as she swooned over him.

'Erm...Nice to meet you!...'Siwon said awkwardly.

'She's weird and really creeps me out...'thought Siwon and flashed Yuri a not-so-friendly grin.

_________________________________________________________________________________________The next morning...

 

 

'Let's go play the swings!' exclaimed a little Yoona.

'...Okay then...' said a handsome boy.

Little Yoona saw the sad look on her friend's face and asked:'Why are you so sad?'

'Erm...Yoona-ah...I-I'm going to America to study...' the handsome boy wiped off a tear on his chin.

As soon as little Yoona heard this,it seemed as if the world had crashed down on her.

'But I'll be back okay?Don't be sad...' The handsome boy wiped off a tear on Yoona's cheek then walked away.

Ringggg....!

Yoona yawned and rubbed her eyes.

She had remembered that little boy in her dreams was her friend in childhood.

She wondered why he would appear in her dreams.

She quickly shook the thought off.

In Class

Yoona looked at the boy beside her.

Minho reminded her of the handsome boy in her dreams...

Was that him?

No,no,no, and no! It's so impossible!

'Why are you looking at me like that? Is it that I'm too....handsome?'Minho smirked.

'Erm...Are you kidding me? You're handsome? Hah! That's so funny...' replied Yoona.

'I'm talking about the truth...' Minho stated smugly.

Breaktime

'Hi Siwon~'swooned Yuri.

Siwon jerked back.'Oh! You sure gave me a fright!'He laughed awkwardly. 

'Hehehehe...'Yuri smiled dorkily.

Siwon knew he had to get rid of this crazy girl...or else he'll have to taste hell! Creepy...

Why don't he make use of her? Get all the information of Yoona and dump her...That sounds like a great idea!

Yuri stared at him with a dreamy smile and was not aware of the evil plan that was forming in his head...

'Do you want a date? Please?'He faked a smile. If this was all real,he would have puked!

'A-a date?' Yuri tried to keep her cool in front of her crush.

After all,she couldn't scream in front of her crush...but if she could she would... 

'Oh,sure...' shrugged Yuri.

But in her heart,she was screaming:'OMG!OMG!OMG! I'm going to have a date with the most gorgeous boy in the world!'

'Okay then! This Saturday!' smiled Siwon,his plan was surely working as he looked at the wide grin on Yuri's face.

After school

'YOONA!YOONA!YOONA! I HAVE THE MOST AMAZING NEWS IN DA WORLD!!!!'exclaimed Yuri.

She shook her new friend's arms.

'ARE YOU TRYING TO BREAK MY ARMS?!??!?!' Yoona glared at her.

'Siwon had asked me to go on a date with him!'Yuri had not even bothered to say sorry.

'Huh? Siwon? Seriously?' Yoona said this in her mind.

'YAH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!?!' Yuri glared at Yoona.

'Oops,I think I said that out loud...'she thought.

'I think Siwon's just a bit well...like a playboy.'she explained to her friend.

'Well...I don't know but the important thing is that he asked me to have a date with him!' hesitated Yuri.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter! Mianhe... :(