Chapter Four – Change Dorms

Fanboying Over a School Angel!

Hyuk goes to his locker only to find something inside it, a cute smiling yellow teddy bear with a message on it. He took out the message from the bear’s hands and read it.

Start your day with a smile like this teddy bear in your locker.

 

Love,

HongBin

 

Hyuk can’t help but to smile secretly. This gift made his heart fluttered. He didn’t notice that someone was behind him. He suddenly felt arms on his shoulder that made he turned around.

HongBin was smiling at him and Hyuk’s heart can’t help but to be fluttered at this boy in front of him. “Did you like my gift?”

Hyuk nodded a bit, pretending that he wasn’t move. “A bit, thanks anyway” he said as he turned away, going to their classroom leaving HongBin pouted.

I won’t give up on you Hyuk! I will try my best to win your heart   he thought as he too got inside their classroom.

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay

 

Time flies quickly and YiXing got back to his dorm. He was surprised when their teacher was inside their dorm.

“Uhm Mr. Choi, what are you doing here?” he asked. Hyuk was inside the room too and he looked a bit sad.

“Is something wrong?” he asked again and this time, their teacher answered him.

“YiXing, we have to changed dorms”

Upon hearing that, YiXing frowned, “Why so sudden? It’s not the end of school year” he got confused. Usually they changed dorms in the end of the school year or sometimes in December. It’s February that time.

“Well change rules, don’t worry, you’re lucky about your new dorm mate, he’s very nice”

YiXing looked at his best friend with sad eyes. “Sorry Hyuk, but I have to change dorms”

Hyuk wanted to cry now because he had shared many things with YiXing here. But now, the dimpled-boy have to leave him.

YiXing hugged the almost crying boy and patted his back. “Don’t worry, we can still hang out in the class or in our free time”

Hyuk did nothing but nod. Although he didn’t want YiXing to move, he can’t change the new rule. He watched as YiXing started packing his clothes because he was moving in tonight.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay

 

YiXing followed his teacher as he led him through his new dorm. Lots of questions came through YiXing’s head.

What will be his dorm mate like? Will his dorm mate like him? Will he survive with his new dorm mate?  Nah, of course YiXing can survive. He tried to think positive that he didn’t noticed his bump at his teacher.

“Oh, sorry”

The teacher smiled, “This will be your new room YiXing, here’s your own key, now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to patrol on the other dorms”

YiXing bowed to thanked the teacher and proceed to open the door of his new dorm. He looked inside, the room was nice, much to YiXing’s taste. There’s a few painting hanging in the wall.

This room is nice. I wonder where my room is   he thought as he scanned the living room.

“Oh, you’re here already” a very familiar voice startled the dimpled boy.

YiXing turned around and his eyes widen at the person who was standing there.

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

“You?” Hyuk can’t believe at the person in front of him.

HongBin flashed a smile on the younger, “Yep, I’m your new dorm mate”

Hyuk can’t help but blush. He smiled inwardly, HongBin and him will sure have fun together.

HongBin smiled too. “Now, I can be close to you” he said as he stole a kiss from Hyuk’s  cheek. This made the younger blushed even more and glared at him.

“Yah! Who told you to kiss me?” he said as punched the older while HongBin chuckled.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

“Hi, I’m Kim JoonMyeon you’re new dorm--- wait, YiXing? Is that you?” JoonMyeon looked at the blushing boy in front of him. It is YiXing, his handsome classmate. He lips formed a smile, “Wow! So you are my room mate” he said.

The said boy was stunned, unable to move. Oh my God! Is this real? Kim JoonMyeon my love, is my new dorm mate?  YiXing don’t know what to do. This is a very rare chance. He will got to see JoonMyeon every day. Thinking of that made him squeal inwardly.

“Hey, YiXing? Are you alright?” JoonMyeon walked towards him and snapped a finger on his face.

YiXing blinked before nodding, “Yeah, I’m fine”

JoonMyeon smiled again and grabbed his hand, “Come on, I’ll show your room” and YiXing surely died at that moment.

After exploring his new room and the dorm, JoonMyeon made them dinner and YiXing just watch his prince cooking delicious meal for him. He still can’t believe that JoonMyeon and him are dorm mates. He watched as JoonMyeon placed a plate of food in front of him.

“Come on let’s eat”

“Thank you” YiXing thanked JoonMyeon in which the older just flashed his angelic smile. YiXing’s heart melt.

After eating, they helped each other washing the dishes and proceed to watched a television drama. It was a romantic scene where the actor, apparently it was D.O who they knew as the asia’s no.1 teen idol and also their former school mate, hugging the girl.

Ok, that’s a bit awkward for the two boys but they kept watching. Sometimes they secretly glanced at each other.

After the drama, they went to their rooms.

“So uhm, thanks for earlier SuHo, and g-goodnight” YiXIng said as he opened his dorm and got inside quickly. This made JoonMyeon smiled. He’s cute!

And he went to his own room

 

When YiXing got to his own room, he can’t help but to fanboy again, rolling on the bed while screaming through his pillows because JoonMyeon might heard him if he screamed out loud. Kim JoonMyeon, the school angel, his crush, will be his new dorm mate. He sighed in content now he can sleep very well, thinking of that handsome angel

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

The next day, SuHo woke up very early since he was going to make breakfast for his new dorm mate. Thinking of that guy made the school angel smile. He fixed his bed before taking a bath. After wearing his school uniform he went outside his room and go to the kitchen to make bacons and eggs.

He was humming a small tune while cooking the food. After cooking and setting their table, JoonMyeon glance at his wristwatch. It was already 7, school starts at 8, so he better wake up YiXing. He reached the door and knocked three times.

“YiXing?” he called but he got no response.

He knocked again but he still no response. He decided to grabbed the handle and open the door. To his surprise, YiXing didn’t lock the door. He went inside only to find a handsome figure still lying on the bed, sleeping while hugging a small pillow.

JoonMyeon can’t help but smile at the view. He went closer to the sleeping figure and kneeled in front of him. He was about to wake him up but he stopped, he can’t help but to stared at YiXing’s face which made his heart raced.

He was indeed handsome, even when he sleeps

He was about to looked closer when YiXing opened his eyes that made him shocked and fell backwards. The now awakened boy shot on his bed too, shock that the school angel was inside his room.

“S-SuHo? What are y-you doing here?” YiXing tried to fix his bed hair and wiped his mouth from any sign of drool. He blushes. He can’t let SuHo see him in that state. JoonMyeon stood up and dusted his pants.

“Uhm, I was going to wake you up. School starts at 8 so you better get ready” he said before going outside his room. “I’ll wait for you, let’s eat breakfast together” JoonMyeon flashed his signature angelic smile before he closed the door.

YiXing felt his cheeks warm up. He saw how JoonMyeon’s face was inching closer at him earlier. He can’t help but smile again.

“Oh yeah, his waiting for me, I better get ready”

 

//End of Chapter//

 

hoho they're getting closer to each other.

 

Here's a gif for you.

 

SuHo is so caring about Lay...

 

A bit of HyukBin here :D

 

 

COMMENTERS, UPVOTERS, SUBSCRIBERS

Thank you so much ...

Comments are Loved :D

See you next chapter!