Finding Love in Korea

Finding Love in Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I CAUGHT Young Min spoke to Shy before the boys headed to the stage. I have no idea what did he said to her but I saw her nodded. I didn’t have the courage to ask because I feel like it’s confidential or something. I’ll just wait if Shy would like to share it up.

“Nana-ah,” Someone called me from behind and I saw Jae Ri when I turned around. We’re at the left side of the stage, watching the idols perform.

“Something wrong, Jae Ri?”

She shook her head but she still approached me. “Did Jeong Min share something to all of you before?”

“No.” I said. “Why do you ask?”

“Uh…” She paused. She turned to look at Min Ji, Shy, Mari and Eun Jae beside us. The four girls were busy spotting idols, they didn’t even bother to mind us.

“He said something to me yesterday when we bought canned juices.” She said. “I thought he already shared it to all of you. I want to spill it out to you Nana but please don’t tell anyone. It’s just between you and me. And please don’t tell him I told you.” She pleaded.

I nodded as a response even if I’m so confused.

She gulped. “His first love is his childhood friend goes by the name Su Mi.” She said.

“Su Mi?” I asked before she could continue. The name is familiar!

“Yeah,” She continued. “The girl went back to Canada together with her American boyfriend after they visited here.”

“Oh!” I exclaimed. “I remember her. We saw her at the restaurant when we’re having some lunch.”

“Really?” She asked and I nodded.

“So that’s why Jeong Min was so sad back then. He looked really hurt that time.” I said. “None of us got the courage to ask him. We’re just waiting for him to tell us. And I can’t believe he told you everything.”

“He said that five members are so happy when you and Mari came. He doesn’t want to ruin the moment. He doesn’t want to see all of you worrying about him.” She said.

“He can’t stop us from worrying about him. He’s our friend.” I said.

“I told him that but he said it’s not yet time for him to share his problem.” She sighed. “I feel sorry for him. And I don’t know why but I’m mad at Su Mi. Didn’t she feel the special kind of love Jeong Min is showing to her or she’s just that dumb?”

I managed to suppress a laugh at her. “Cool down, Jae Ri. Maybe fate didn’t want them together, that it’s better if they just stick to being friends. Who knows, there’s someone that deserves him better than Su Mi.”

She smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter