Chapter 3 :(

Can't be true

Taeyeon head to work alone, since Tiffany had to go check on the fabrics that they were planning on using.

"Hey!" Taeyeon turned around and saw Nichkhun, "Where's Tiffany?"

"Oh, she went to choose fabrics for her project." Taeyeon forced smiled, "Do you think Tiffany is okay?"

"Why you ask?" Nichkhun had a worry expression on his face.

"Because she has been acting weird ," 

"What happen?" Nichkhun ask as they get on the elevator, "Did she say anything?"

"She didn't talk a lot, if I ask her something, she would just give me a short response back." Taeyeon was getting really worry about her friend.

"I'll talk to her," Nichkhun assure her.

Tiffany and Wooyoung had already picked their fabrics, they decided to make it simple, they chose a small black and white checkers fabric and some white fabrics.

"Hey, do you want to grab something to eat first before going back to the office?" Wooyoung suggested.

"Urm,, I think I'm gon-"

"Come on," Wooyoung took her hand and dragged her. They went to a nearby place, Wooyoung sat her down and wait for the waiters.

"Hi, welcome. What may I get for you today?" She asked.

"Hi, I'll have some spaghetti," Wooyoung order.

"What would you like to drink?" 

"Cola please," Wooyoung smile and gave her back the menu.

"How about you ma'am," The waitress turn to Tiffany.

"I'll just have a smoothie," Tiffany smile weakly.

"You're not gonna eat?" Wooyoung had a worry expression.

"I'm not that hungry," 

"What's wrong Tiff," Wooyoung asked, getting kind of worry.

"Nothing," Tiffany didn't want to talk about it.

"You have been acting weird. Did you and Taeyeon go into an argument?"

"No, Can we not talk about it?" Tiffany plead,

"But I hate seeing you like this, I want the bright Tiffany back."

"I just need some space right now," Tiffany stood up and left. Wooyoung sat there, watching her walking away.

"Wooyoung!" He heard someone called his name, he turned around and saw his two friends.

"Hey, why are eating by yourself?" Nichkhun took a seat beside him.

"Well, I was eating with my partner." Woouyoung said gloomly,

"Where did she go?" Taeyeon asked,

"I don't know, but she's acting kind of weird. "Wooyoung said as he prepare to eat his food,

"Why is she acting like this?" Nichkhun thought to himself,

"Are you guys going to eat?" Wooyoung ask with his mouth full of spaghetti,

"We already ate," Taeyeon answered, which Wooyoung kind of feel hurt about it.

"Who's drink is this?" Nichkhun asked,

"It was suppose to be Tiffany, but she left before the waiter had brought it."

"Hey, I'm gonna go back to the office first." Nichkhun stood up and took the drink with him, Taeyeon didn't want to follow since she feel like they should be alone.

"Soo, how's your project with Tiff going?" Taeyeon asked,

"It's fine, we're almost done. We already brought it to the stylist, so as soon as she's done putting them together, we're gonna do the photoshoot and be done with it." Wooyoung smile at Taeyeon, "What about yours?"

"We just need to choose our fabrics, and we found a photographer already." Taeyeon felt it was kind of awkward with only the two of them, "Do you like working with Tiffany so far?"

"She's great, we're getting things done quick so we're gonna have more free times." 

"That's good," Taeyeon said in a sad tone,

"How about you? Nichkhun is a great partner isn't he?"

"Yeah, it's nice." She flash him a smile.

"Well, let's go back to the office," Wooyoung went to pay.

--

Tiffany was explaining the stylist how she wanted the outfit to look like and the size and everything. Then a cold drink touched her face, she flinch. She turn to see it was Nichkhun who had held the cold smoothy against her face. Nichkhun just laugh,

"You forgot this," He held out.

"Oh.. Thanks." Tiffany jot down in her journal.

"Do you have some time?" Nichkhun asked,

"Not really, I'm trying to get this done." Avoiding to look at him,

"Well, let's talk first."

"About what?" 

"You,"

"Me? What's there need to talk about?" Tiffany still not looking at him,

"Tiff, you've been acting weird." 

Tiffany walked to her desk, Nichkhun followed her.

"Are you listening to me?" Nichkhun stood in front of her,

"I'm fine." Tiffany lied.

"I know you're lying Tiff," Nichkhun could see right through her, the action she had been giving him isn't the normal Tiffany.

"Why do you care anyway?" Tiffany finally look at him. 

"I just do," Nichkhun was shock that she had raise her voice at him,

"Well,. Don't." Tiffany left Nichkhun in shock,

The atmosphere was awkward in the office, Taeyeon couldn't stand it and went to the kitchen. Nichkhun followed her. Wooyoung felt too awkward with him and Tiffany only so he decided to go get a cup of water. There he heard Taeyeon and Nichkhun whispering.

"Look, everything will be fine, do't worry." Nichkhun told Taeyeon. Wooyoung peeked and saw Taeyeon in Nichkhun's arm.

"Was this the reason why Tiffany is upset?" Wooyoung went back to the cubic.

"Do you want to go and grab a drink?" Wooyoung offered. Tiffany was surprised, Wooyoung isn't the type to drink.

"Why all of the sudden?" Tiffany asked,

"To kill some feelings," Wooyoung smile. Tiffany smile back, she knew it was what she had needed.

When Nichkhun and Taeyeon came back, both Tiffany and Wooyoung was gone. 

"I guess they left," Nichkhun look kind of disappointed.

They went back to work.

--

"So why are you drinking?" Tiffany ask, seeing her friend kept gulping down soju.

"To get rid of something," Wooyoung smile. "I know why you have been acting weird lately."

Tiffany eyes widen, "It's because of Nichkhun and Taeyeon isn't it."

"N-no," Tiffany stuttered. She gulp down some soju.

"I'm right," Wooyoung know that she's trying to avoid it.

"What makes you think that?" Tiffany look at Wooyoung.

"I saw them hug today, I remember that you had asked where Taeyeon and Nichkhun were. I told them where they were and that's when you came back with a different expression." Wooyoung explain,

"You're drunk," 

"I might be, but I know what I'm talking about." Wooyoung raise his glass towards Tiffany.

"It hurt," Tiffany admited, "To see my bestfriend with my crush. She knew I liked him." Tears starting to form in her eyes,

"Drink," Wooyoung offered. Tiffany didn't want the tiny cup, she took the whole bottle.

--

Taeyeon was getting worried when Tiffany hasn't come home yet, she called Nichkhun to see if Wooyoung is with her. Nichkhun told her that Wooyoung has came home 2 hours ago, drunk. Now Taeyeon was getting more worry.

"I'll help you find her," Nichkhun suggested. Wooyoung overheard the conversation, he wasn't drunk, he's the type that wouldn't get drunk that easily.

No matter how many times they had called Tiffany, she still didn't pick up. Nichkhun went to parks nearby her house and there she saw Tiffany sitting on the swing, with her head down. He ran to her.

"Tiff, are you okay?" 

"Nichkhun?" Tiffany said wearly,

"Hey, let's get you home." Nichkhun put her on his back, 

"You found her!" Taeyeon ran towards them, "She must have drank a lot."

Nichkhun lay her down on her bed, and tuck her in.

"You should go get some sleep now," Nichkhun told Taeyeon,

"Uhm, Thanks." Taeyeon smiled.

Tiffany saw the interaction between those two and a tear drop down her cheeks. She turn away just in case they'll se her awake.

"You need to get over him Tiffany," She told herself