First day of school ~The Queenka meets the Kingkas~

Who did Hyeri Kissed Last Autumn?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 - First day of school ~The Queenka meets the Kingkas~

The morning didn't felt different, no! it is, for hyeri today is not the same as the other days had past... it's her first day to her new school...

she felt excited and nervous at the same time...
though she attended schools for boys and girls since pre school, primary, and middle schools, she still spent a year going to all girls high school...

"Lee hyeri fighting!" she told herself

she walked to school with her friend kim jaehyun whose house is near from hers...he is not rich but their family is financially stable, since his sister is in an idol group and this helped his parents to start a business..

"hyeri ya, stop by my mom's restaurant sometimes... the foods are so delicious there! i'm not lying...
i'll treat you!" he suggests 

"arasseo, i'll go sometimes..." hyeri said in return

jaehyun smiled at her accepting his offer

"or your mom's treat?" hyeri said as they moved quicker

meanwhile, hyeri's family is rich, not as rich like a chaebol but her father runs a big construction company...in spite of this, hyeri insisted to walk to school so her schoolmates won't make rumors about her, yet...

"hyeri yah monjeo ka, (go first) i'll stop by the convenience store..."
jaehyun told her and ran to the nearest convenience store

just a few seconds after she left a tall guy approached her...

"anyeong! uwa nodo uri hakyo tanyeo? hokshi cheon haksaeng? panggapta, naega bak chanyeol, irumi giokhae! ah jam...jeonhwa beono alyeojo~"

(hi! you go to our school, too? are you a transferred student? nice to meet you, i'm park chanyeol, remember my name! oh wait...tell me your number)
he said to hyeri without a pause...

this made hyeri stopped and look at him...

"naega wae?" (why would i?)
she said in return

chanyeol let out a laugh "ehe....
giyounikka?" ('cause you're cute?)

"mianhandae...na chigum hakyo kaneun giriraseo..." (sorry i'm on my way to school so...) she said and left him 

this is not the first time hyeri gets hit on the street... she was often approached by some random guys on the street of other schools on her way to school or way going back home...it got worse when she was in middle school so her parents decided to enroll her in an all girl's school but nothing changed, they even made a fanclub exclusively just for her...

well as for hyeri, she's fine with it knowing many people love her, but sometimes they are tiresome...

when she is getting near the school a student ran after and approached her... "tteo?" (not again?) she thought

"no keu cheon haksaeng igeuna! jaa padeo!" (you're the transfer student aren't you? take this) a cute student called jongdae gave her a pack of candies...

"eo gomawo..." (thanks) hyeri awkwardly smiled at him

after that, jeongdae ran to the school's gate, while hyeri looked around only to find other girls received candies as well...

"they're definitely from him, too" hyeri thought

"hyeri yah...yogiseo mwohae? (what are you doing here?)
you should be inside by now..." jaehyun told hyeri while he's catching up to her

"there's some guys i met on my way so..." (hyeri explained) 

"you'll always be the famous hyeri of our town"
jaehyun said while smiling at her

"what an awkward and obvious compliment"
hyeri whispered to herself

when she entered the gate, she had a different feeling...
everyone's has this aura of being artistic, they are all in sync...gets well with the others, she felt good about it...

until...

"kyaaaa!!!!!!" the girls from school stormed by the gate all together when they saw two black cars going to enter the gate...

some of them bumped to hyeri, luckily jaehyun was there to protect her from them...

"hyeri yah, ijeogeuro, (there) let's go inside that way, saram-i nomu manaseo..." (there's so many people here)
he said

"manghaetta..." (i'm screwed) said the guy who's in the backseat of the first car...

"ajusshi, tell mom that i'm having a hard time evey time i'm entering school because of this ing car..."
he added

"algaesumnida, teorinnim..." (yes, young master)
the driver said

meanwhile....

"hana deul saet naet taseot yoseot ilgeop..(1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
waaaa oneul jeom mannae, uri fan" (our fans are quite a lot today) jongin said inside his car...

the two came out of their cars one by one, like celebrities  , the girls in school took pictures of them with their phones while screaming

"it seems like the half of the girls in this school are here for them" jaehyun commented

" ~almost paradise~ is the only thing left for these guys..aigoo what a great scenery" hyeri sarcastically said shaking her head in the reaction of what's going on...

"how's the drama going? tch..." hyeri thought to herself

"hun-ah, joeun achim" (good morning)
jongin said to sehun

"what's so good about today?" sehun whispered back

hyeri was about to go inside until she saw some familiar faces outside their school gate holding some posters and gigantic pictures of herself...

"JAM-SHIL-YO-SHIN, LEE-HYE-RI!!!
SA-RANG-HAE-YO, LEE-HYE-RI!!!!"
(GODDESS OF JAMSHIL LEE HYERI, WE LOVE YOU LEE HYERI) they started to fanchant by the gate and scream hyeri's name "HYERI FIGHTING!!"

"igeotdeul do mwoya?!" (what's with these freaks?!)
sehun said seeing them from inside

"daebak..." jongin said after

"aigoo yogikkaji wasseo? (they came until here?)
otteokke aratchi?" (how did they know?) hyeri wondered

"SNS...no jibeseo selca chigeotjanha" (you took selca in your house with your new uniform, right?) jaehyun said showing her own tweet this morning

"i-pabo!" (i'm suh a fool) hyeri said hitting her own head

"jamshil yoshin, lee hyeri? jamshil-e yoshin-irae HAHAHA!! nomu eukyeo!" (Goddess of Jamshil lee hyeri? they said she's the goddess of jamshil! it's so funny!)
sehun bursted out a big laugh finding it funny...

"she must be really beautiful to be called goddess..."
jongin said with a smile

"ani, eolmana yeppunji keureokkae..." (but, how beautiful she is that they're acting like that...)

"hun-ah, jigeumiya (this is the right time) in a count of 1...." jongin whispered and cut sehun's words

"2" followed b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter