♦Twelve

Hitch Breaker

Your POV

It’s been a week since we left Tokyo and here we are, in Seoul, doing our normal routine. EXO with practices and schedules while me and the other coordi-noona with their makeups and hair.

Oh yeah, about the drink spiking incident in Tokyo… It’s probably when Luhan oppa, Minseok oppa and I were at the café, enjoying the sunset. Well, I just got a headache and blackout, nothing serious by the way. So I just let it go and hope it won’t happen again nor saw that sasaeng fan.

Only Na Yeong unnie and Joonmyeon oppa knew about this and I’m grateful they didn’t tell anybody about this. I’m just a temporary coordi-noona right? Or is it supposed to be coordi-dongsaeng? Hahahaha lame joke…

So yeah, I’m not important anyway. It’s not like I’m going to appear in a tabloid right? Pfftttt in my dreams. Since we’re talking about dreams, one of my dreams actually came true yesterday.

“Shin Yeong, can I discuss something with you?” Na Yeong unnie asked.

“Yeah sure, what is it, unnie?”

“I’m thinking about changing Kyungsoo and Tao for our in-charge of the makeup. So I’ll be having Tao and you’ll have Kyungsoo,” she said.

“B-but w-why?” I said, shocked.

“Joonmyeon and I have been discussing this few days ago and… I can trust you right?” she asked while holding my hand.

“Errr… sure?” I answered, sounded more like a question.

“We planned to let Kyungsoo be with you more often, so he could adapt with an unfamiliar person in the future. He even barely talks to you, except for that time when you both had breakfast. But that doesn’t count to my perspective because there’s no empty table back then,” she explained.

“Ahhh I get it. Does he know about this?” I asked, referring to Kyungsoo oppa.

“Joonmyeon will tell him later. And since you’re not against it, I assume you okay with this?”

“Sure, I’m okay with that. You’re the leader of coordinators after all.”

“Okay here’s the thing is. You know Kyungsoo is acting, right? Since Kyungsoo is still not comfortable with strangers, you will be following him to the acting set for his makeup and all. You can ask the drama’s makeup artist for his makeup tips to suit the scene. I used to do that too, but now I'll pass it to you,” unnie said and patted my hand.

“And you’ll need to be by his side whenever he’s alone. I don’t want harm to near him again. I know you can protect him. What’s the use of learning Hapkido, right?” she continued.

I nodded and smiled at her. She smiled back and patted my shoulder.

Yup, so from now on I’m in charge of Kyungsoo oppa. Yippeyy! I’m excited, but it’ll be challenging for me to talk to him and let him out from his own world. What can be more fun than accepting a challenge, right?

So now, here I am at the acting set of his new drama after his filming for the movie “Cart” was finished before the SMTown concert. We greeted the staffs and other actors and actresses. From far, I can see Lee Kwang Soo oppa waving and running towards us, to Kyungsoo oppa to be precise. Kyungsoo oppa bowed and smiled when both of them met.

Kwang Soo oppa tried to do something hilarious to make Kyungsoo oppa comfortable with him. Later, Kwang Soo oppa left to be makeup and I started to makeup Kyungsoo oppa according to the drama’s makeup artist explanation. Manager oppa had left us to talk with some of the actors and actresses.

I tried to initiate the talk first. “Sooo… urmm how’s the cut?” I said, referring to the cut at his arm that was covered by the long-sleeved shirt.

Kyungsoo oppa looked down on his arm and smile faintly, “Its healing pretty fast, thanks to you. But it’ll leave a scar.”

I nodded and applied lip tint on his thick lips. He was staring at me with his trademark owl-eyes and my hand was shaking a little. With the slight courage I have, I looked at him and asked, “Waeyo1?”

“Nothing,” was all he replied and a rosy colour tinted his cheek.

 


Kyungsoo’s POV

‘Oh my God!! She just caught me staring at her!’ I mentally face palmed. But seriously, why am I staring at her?

‘Maybe it’s because she’s the only thing in front of me?’ I thought.

‘Maybe it’s because you like her?’ another thought popped out.

'Ahh what’s with that reason?! It doesn’t make sense at all,’ I shook the thought away.

‘But it does make sense,’ another thought voiced out.

‘What the- shut up!’ I yelled mentally.

‘You shut up! You’ don't understand your own heart, idiot.’

‘No, I’ don't! I understand it perfectly!’ I defended myself from the previous thought.

‘Yeah right. Says the guy with-‘

‘Oh SHUT UP! I need to read the script! I yelled mentally, restraining myself from making a face.

‘Suite yourself, idiot.’

I huffed my bangs and the bang messed up. “Hey! You’re ruining it!” Shin Yeong whined and retouched my bangs. I shrugged and continue reading my script.

 

 



Korean vocab

1Waeyo (왜요) - Why


Comments pretty please ^^