YOU!?

So Lucky To be You're Love

Taeyeon's POV:

I wake up early in the morning..I really thought it was only 5 a.m. so I searched for my phone and I looked at the time..

" Hmmm~ 7:23....... WHAT THE! 7:23!? I'M LATE MY FIRST CLASS STARTS AT 6:30!!!! I'M REALLY LATE"

It my first day in Third Year High School and I'm really excited but turn out to be worst day of my life!! Not only knowing that I'm going to be punished but also I'll be a laughing stock at my room!....

I rushed immediately at the bathroom,I took a Bath,changed into my school uniform and then I came down the staircase.,I saw my Mom watching TV while eating her breakfast.

"Umma!! You were supposed to wake me up today!" i said to her.

"Yah!? is it Monday already!?" she said in a shocked tone.

"Aishhhh~ your really getting old!!" as I said that I immediately ran out outside our house.

"Yah!! Taeyeon! aren't you going to eat your breakfast!??"

"No time for that! i gotta go!!!"

Author's POV:

Taeyeon was running very quickly as fast as she could, so she can still get to her class.Taeyeon reached her school she was really tired and lacking out of oxygen..., so she walked and saw her first subject teacher,she saw her getting out of the classroom that means the first subject is over.So Taeyeon did was she quitely walk to her classroom,she saw some of her friends at the back so she walked towards them..

"Kim Taeyeon why are you late!?" said Jessica.

Jessica Jung or so called Jessica/Sica she's been Taeyeon's friend since grade school,they have been together for a long time so you can say she really know Taeyeon very well.

"Yah!~ you scared me!" - Taeyeon.

"Sorry!.,BTW why are you late!?" - Jessica.

"I'm too tired to tell the whole story,let's just say I woke up Late" -Taeyeon.

"Well what's new!?" -Jessica while giving a smirk to Taeyeon.

"Psshhhh.. :3 " -Taeyeon then ignored Sica's word.

" THE TEACHER'S COMING!!!"..........

 

----

 

Annyeong! First chap. is done! I'll work on the next chapter okay!?

STAY TUNED ^^ ANNYEONG!~ :)