Chapter 10

I NEED YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly Myungsoo kick the door and grab Luhan collar.

“~ How dare you making love with my girlfriends~” myungsoo punch Luhan.

Jiyeon shocked with what happen and try to blocking myungsoo from punch Luhan.

“~ Myungiee, please don’t punch him~” jiyeon cry.

“~ mwoh, how dare you protect him than me. So that is true you cheating on me huh~” yelled myungsoo.

Jiyeon try to grab myungsoo hand and asking for apologies.

“~ No, it’s not what you think myungie. You already misunderstood us~” said jiyeon.

“~ what excuse you want give at me. I try my best not believe you cheating on me, I just want asking forgiving from you cause believe the rumor and ignore you for few days ago but now you cheating in front my eyes. You’re such a ing , women!!!”~ Yelled myungsoo gets attention from some idols.

All idols start whisper and talking bad about jiyeon and luhan.

Jiyeon already cry with pain.

Suddenly she feels hard pain in her cheek.

“~pakk~” myungsoo slapped her

“~ this is for you cause cheating on me.~” he slapped her again.

Luhan firm his fist and try to punch back at myungsoo but jiyeon already see and try to block Luhan.

“~ No Lulu oppa. Don’t punch him. It’s not his fault. I’m sorry oppa cause make you involve this problem.~” cry Jiyeon and hold her red cheek.

“~ but yeonnie, he is too much. He must know the truth. He so rude~” yelled Luhan

“~mwoh,oppa?. Park Jiyeon. You were calling him oppa in front of me. Wahh deabak. You’re ing . That’s the rumor is true. You’re ing big bullies, and good acting for seduce men. Listen to me Park Jiyeon, from on today, between you and me it’s over. We broke up. And you luhan, you’re such a bastard~” anger myungsoo and walk away and push the other.

Jiyeon cry non-stop. How could myungsoo asking break up with her. She loves myungsoo so much. She can’t live without myungsoo. Her leg feels weak. Finally she fall at ground but luhan caught her arm.

All the idol male start smirks at jiyeon but for luhan the female idols start pity because jiyeon already ruin his life.

Luhan brings jiyeon to T-ara waiting room but his move interrupt by exo.

“ yah luhan, what are you doing. Why you together with that ?~” anger kris.

“~ yah hyung, don’t make rumor with her. It does can make our image drop. You will trouble later~” told sehun.

The entire exo member starts anger at jiyeon. They think jiyen try use luhan popularity to get attention.

But luhan try to keep calm and just ignore them. He still brings jiyeon at T-ara room.

”~ oppa, I think better you let me go. I can go myself. I don’t want make your member angry at you.~” ask jiyeon.

“~ No, you’re my responsibility so I need protect you~”

“~ but lulu oppa. I don’t want you also get receive punishment or hater~”

“~ Park Jiyeon, let them want they want to said. They didn’t m know nothing.~~”

“~ aniyo oppa. I can go..~” jiyeon stop her talking when luhan interrupt.

“~ once again you said, I will call your brothers.~” threat luhan.

Rumor between jiyeon and luhan spread too fast.

She feels so guilty with luhan.

Every time T-ara have schedule jiyeon became hot topic and receive curse almost from all idol. But she just ignore. While luhan get warning from SM stay away from jiyeon.

Jiyeon slept in T-ara dorm cause her unnie don’t want she stay alone.

“~ Unnie, how’s Jiyeon?~” ask Eunjung.

“~ she’s the same, look at myungsoo photo while crying~” told boram.

“~ I feel really bad for her, she’s getting blamed for all those stuff that she didn’t do~” eunjung said and sigh.

“~ it’s not just myungsoo, all the her best friends think that jiyeon is bullying Hwayoung~” told hyomin

“~ aisyhh that jerk, I will make sure he regret for curse and not trust at our jiyeon.~” angry eunjung.

Jiyeon never give up. Every time T-ara and infinite have same schedule, jiyeon trying her hard to meet myungsoo for giving explanation but myungsoo always curse and say she such a , etc. jiyeon keep the pain alone and hope myungsoo will give her chance but myungsoo still stubborn.

He will walk away leave jiyeon in his behind but then he will cry.

“~ why you do this to me Park Jiyeon. Did you know I love you so much? It’s really hurt jiyeon. Why!!!!” myungsoo scream with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter