016

Peasant

Nara


 

Mine and Jongdae’s movie date didn’t turn out how we had planned it to go seeing that there were four other bodies in the room with us staring at the television. Realizing that we were watching a movie, Tao had joined us ten minutes in. I didn’t mind Tao’s company because I thought he needed a break from work to be able to watch movies and help ease his mind off Kris. The company I did mind though was Luhan, otherwise known as the romance sap, crying and commenting over every little movie detail. Sehun joined Luhan in watching later followed by Kyungsoo who had nothing to do at the moment; Kai was at ballet lessons.

“If he complains about one more continuity error,” Jongdae growled next to me. I squeezed his hand in reassurance that he wasn’t the only one annoyed.

“That girl with the soft brown hair wasn’t in the background two seconds ago,” Luhan complained as popcorn crumbs spilt from his mouth onto the couch. “They messed up again.”

“That’s it!” Chen yelled jolting up from the couch. “I can’t watch movies with Luhan complaining every ing second!”

I was about to tell him to calm down and ignore him but didn’t get the chance to. Jongdae grabbed my hand pulling me up from the couch. He dragged me to the stair well where I looked back to see a surprised three still on the couch with one looking slightly offended. Jongdae dragged me upstairs into his room slamming the door behind us.

Suho, who sat on his bed reading a book, looked up at us with a quizzical expression. “Should I excuse myself?”

Chen flopped onto the bed gripping his hair while I awkwardly smiled. “Luhan ticked him off,” I explained rubbing my arm.

Suho nodded getting up from the bed. “Well it’ll be best if you talk to him; I’ll be downstairs in the kitchen.” With his book in hand, Suho left us alone quietly closing the door behind him.

I sighed looking at Chen who lied on the bed face down still gripping his hair. I went over to his body positioning myself on top of him as I lazily sprawled my limbs. “You’re not as comfy as I thought you would be,” I mumbled into his back.

Jongdae’s laughter roared in his chest making his back bounce up and down slightly. His frustration melted away in seconds while his laughter filled the air. He began turning causing me to fall off of him and onto the bed. Once he lied on his back, he took my body and easily placed me back on top of him. I refused to stop being lazy and continued to make my body Jell-O; my head plopped back onto his chest when he nudged it to the left. “Can you at least look at me so that I can kiss you?” Jongdae asked poking my side.

“We just started dating. Who said you could kiss me all you want?”

“You did?” Jongdae sheepishly asked with a small chuckle to follow.

I laughed amused by his answer looking at him. “Sure I did,” I mumbled shutting my eyes. Within the next few moments, I felt a warm and tingling sensation pulsate throughout my body as Jongdae’s lips met mine. I slowly responded to his kiss endorsing myself in the warmth surrounding me. I wrapped my arms around his torso as his fingers played with my hair.

I pulled away to rest my head in the crock of his neck. “Did you know that your kisses are like heaven?” I asked shamelessly while inhaling his scent.

His deep voice roared in a laugh inside his chest once again. “And you taste like heaven,” he sang into my ear.

I smiled like an idiot snuggling myself further into him if that was possibly. “I really like you,” I said muffled by his neck.

“I really like you too.”

 

 


Chen


 

“I don’t think I’m aloud to,” the landlord said to me.

“You’re making money, aren’t you? It’s just like I gave her the money to pay for it; either way you still make profit,” I argued tapping my fingers on the table slightly annoyed.

I came to Nara’s apartment complex to ask the landlord for Nara’s room to be changed in exchange for the payment bill to be split; three fourths sent to me, one fourth sent to Nara.

“You would both have to sign the rent agreement then,” he said looking through files inside of his office; I presumed he was looking for a new rental contract as well as Nara’s old one.

I sighed trying to think of a plan for her to sign it without knowing what it was. I my hand through my hair in frustration looking at the rental contract the landlord just sat in front of me.

“Can you tell her you lost the other one and have her sign this one?” I asked starring at it.

“I can’t do that,” he said crossing his arms at me.

I groaned loudly flinging my head backwards on the chair. I sat thinking of another idea. “Can she be added to the contract later and I just sign for now?”

“That will work,” he said

I smiled leaning forward to start. As I scribbled my information onto the papers, I grew wider thinking about Nara’s reaction to the entire thing. Once finished, I slid the papers back to him and watched him tear up Nara’s original apartment contract. “I’ll add her to the contract in a months’ time,” I said standing up. Pushing in my chair, I nodded goodbye to him and walked upstairs to Sulli and Minhyuk’s apartment.

I knocked on the door waiting for a response; a muffled shuffling noise sounded from inside. Chanyeol opened the door to my surprise and stared at me. We didn’t say anything for a moment making the giant assume I was here for nothing. As Chanyeol grinned at me and began shutting the door, I stuck my foot inside to stop it. The door bounced back hitting Chanyeol in the face while I smoothly walked in grinning.

“That really hurt,” Chanyeol complained rubbing his nose.

I laughed and walked into the bedroom; Minhyuk was lying on the bed without a shirt scrolling on his phone. “Sorry if I interrupted your ing session,” I began noting the blush that crept onto both Chanyeol and Minhyuk’s faces. “But I would like to propose an idea to you two.”

Minhyuk sat up covering his half body with a blanket looking to me. “What is it?”

I smiled once again as I thought of Nara’s reaction to the surprise for her. “I want you two to move Nara’s furniture into her new apartment as a surprise while I take her on a date.”

“Sounds complicated,” Chanyeol complained lying on the bed tugging Minhyuk to lie on him.

I sighed at my idiot friends. “I’ll pay you if you want.”

“Now you’re talking!” Chanyeol excitingly said.

Minhyuk hit Chanyeol’s head and looked to me. “We’ll do it for free because Nara’s our friend.”

Chanyeol pouted making Minhyuk peck him on the lips. I rolled my eyes at them standing with my arms crossed.

“Can you guys move the stuff next week?”

“What day?” Minhyuk asked resuming the scrolling session on his phone.

I thought for a moment. What day is a good day to take someone a date? Remembering that Nara has school, I decided on a weekend date. “Saturday sound good?”

“Sure.”

“I still want to be paid.”

“I’ll pay you in kisses.”

“That’s lame Minhyuk.”

“Oh hush you love me.”

“I do.”

Before I could here anymore of the cheesy love fest, I walked out of the room calling behind me. “I’ll text you when we leave Saturday!”

I exited their apartment walking down two flights to Nara’s apartment. I slightly knocked getting no reply. I twisted the knob seeing her apartment was open. Walking in, I found Nara asleep on her bed hugging her teddy bear that she told me was named Minhyuk by pure coincidence.

Shutting the door and taking off my shoes, I walked over to her sitting onto the bed next to her. My hand drifted over to her hair beginning to lightly it. I bent down and placed a kiss onto her lips ever so slightly.

“Nara,” I said softly trying to wake her.

“Don’t tell me its morning already,” she mumbled turning her body towards me.

I chuckled at her response still her hair. “It is. Want to go get some breakfast? I’ll take you wherever you want.”

Nara sat up and rubbed her eyes like an adorable five year old. “Three things. One, how did you get into my apartment?”

“It was unlocked,” I said pointing to the door behind me.

“I locked it last night though,” she said scratching her head in confusion. “It must be broke…”

The thought of her sleeping in this room without the door locked sent shivers up my spine; I’m glad I’m moving her out.

“Number two, are you free all day or do you have singing lessons?”

I pulled out my phone checking my calendar. “I have singing lessons at five; that’s plenty of time to spend with you today though. After five I have practice with the rest of EXO.”

She nodded at my response laying her head onto my shoulder. “And number three; can we go get cinnamon buns?”

I laughed at her response tussling her hair. If Nara loves anything the most in this world, it would be here teddy bear along with cinnamon buns. “Of course we can.”

Nara smiled at me pecking my lips. “You’re the best!” she said as she sprung off of the bed to take a shower and get ready.

My smile never faded as I watched her maneuver throughout the room never complaining about how everything wasn’t in the best shape or how small the place was  and rather keeping positive about it.

As Nara took a shower, I lied on the bed thinking about how much she was going to love her new apartment. She may get a little angry at first but I know she’ll be extremely touched by it. I played with the bear while thinking and smiling like an idiot at every little thing I loved about her.

I love her smile, I love her attitude towards life, and more importantly, I love her.