One and Only

One and Only - Hyungseung

The moon began to lift in the sky as you sat in front of your computer, like many nights before. Checking up on your favorite band, BEAST, and also your favorite member which happened to be your boyfriend, Hyungseung. They were performing tonight and with Hyungseung’s newest released song with HyunA.

Seeing them together made something churn in your gut as you had seen them together before but something was different this time. They had done y concepts before but this one seemed different somehow. Watching his performance with her over and over again, you tried to figure out what made this performance different than all of the other one’s that you had seen. 

Was it the way she danced with him? Looking at some of the past performances, she danced the same. y.

Was it the way he danced with her? Watching multiple performances, you watched him get more comfortable with her, touching her more, slipping her kisses when it wasn’t his turn to sing. Making both of them make it seem like they were in love with each other.

Taking in ever aspect of HyunA, you knew you couldn’t compete with her. She was prettier than you, she was ier than you, she danced with Hyungseung more than you, she was just overall better than you.

The light danced on your face from your bright laptop and the dark room wrapped around you as you looked at older BEAST mv’s as you memories of you and him flooded back. Tears stung the corners of your eyes as you connected the pieces.

Ever since his performance with HyunA, you two weren’t really romantic with each other, dates had slipped away and more were canceled than were executed. Later nights, kissing him was now once in a blue moon, cuddles only with your arms around him and his around his pillow.

He didn’t need you, he needed someone y like HyunA.

The lights flipped on as you looked up from your computer and switched tabs to an older BEAST song as you watched it quietly.

"I’m home." Hyungseung announced softly as you nodded your head, trying to calm your tears so that they could disappear in your eyes. Hearing the cabinets open and close as you heard some water being poured into a glass as gulping followed as he let out a content sigh. Shuffling of his feet against the floor got louder as you looked back at your screen. Leaning over your shoulder, he looked at your screen as you glared at him.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he saw pictures of him and HyunA on your screen.

"Just trying to see what you are up to." You plainly said as he looked at you.

"But I am right here." He gave you a little smile.

"You’re hardly here." You mumbled as you closed the internet session and your laptop as you felt his hand around your arm.

"I know I am not around a lot like I used to be." Hyungseung started. "I’m so-"

"Don’t say you’re sorry, I know you’re not." You snarled at him as he stood up, taken back by your sudden mood.

"I am so-" He began to say again.

"You’re not though, you like going onto that stage and going to practice so you can dance with a y woman like her, and you can put your hands all over her and you can act however you want with her." You said as your eyes burned with fury.

"But I love you." He said softly as you turned around and looked at him.

"Really, you love me after seeing, dancing and touching her right before my eyes?" You hissed as you took off towards the bedroom.

"I can’t hide you from our performance because you are a fan." He tried to reason with you as you plugged in your laptop.

"So you want to hide it from me?" Turning around you looked at him as you could tell that he wasn’t fighting for you or your relationship with him.

"No, it is my job, I have to dance with her." Hyungseung tried to defend himself.

"Yes, I understand it is your job but it isn’t your job to make it seem like you two are making out on stage or that you put kisses all over her when you aren’t looking." You began to raise your voice as him as Hyunseung came over to you and grabbed your shoulders tightly.

"I don’t do that, it is all for show." He tried to shake it out of you but you wriggled out of his grip, pushing him away.

"I can’t compete with her, I won’t ever be able to." You got quiet as you sat on the bed. Tears running down your face as your heart felt like it was shattering into a million pieces.

Hyungseung took a minute to try and assess the situation as you went from screaming in his face to crying on your bed. Taking in a deep breath he tried to think of what would be most beneficial to you.

”_______-ah” He slowly sat on the bed as he reached out to touch your shoulder but you just moved out of his touch. “Don’t make me choose between her and you.”

Turning your head, you glared at him as you moved off of the bed quickly.

"What? You didn’t let me finish." He called after you as you made it halfway to the door before you stopped.

"I don’t want you to finish, you would have chose her, wouldn’t you?" You sobbed as he got up but you beat him to the door. Swinging it open, you grabbed your jacket ready to leave but a pair of strong arms wrapped around you as your body racked with sobs.

"Let me go." You tried to pry his hands away from you.

"I can’t." He said rather softly.

"Why not." You tried harder to get out of his grip as he just held you tighter.

"You hold my heart." He told you gently as in that moment, you froze.

"W-What?" You stuttered taken back by his comment.

"No other girl will hold my heart like you have, even though I will dance with girl idols, there will be no one that I would rather be with holding me, when I have a bad day, when I just want to cuddle with a movie or share my success and failures with." He explained as you felt a new set of tears roll down your face.

Turning you around in his arms, he gripped to you tighter as you rested your head on his chest.

"We haven’t done anything together for such a long time." You mumbled.

"How about we go out for a date, just the two of us, then I can show you that you are the only girl that I love." He pulled you away as he looked into your eyes.

"What were you thinking?" You looked up at him with your tear soaked face. His thumbs gently wiped away your tears as your eyes moved from one of his eyes to the other as your heart was hanging onto his every word.

"Something like this." He whispered as he moved in slowly, tilting his head to yours, touching his lips with yours, he kissed you sweet and slow, your lips began to move with his as you took a few steps towards him. Your hands gently grabbed the fabric on his chest as he transformed the kiss into everything that you liked. Making you fall for him again, your knees felt weak as he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you against him as both of you held onto the kiss, not ever wanting to let go.