01: FINAL

I Will Be Here For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

You sighed for the nth time in the last hour. Staring blankly at the papers in front of your desk, you couldn't concetrate at the assignment you need to do for tomorrow. You were tired as hell because you went to work staright after your classes and you only returned back home an hour ago. You were hungry but you didn't have time to go shopping groceries. Again.

You huffed tiredly. Your eyes shifted to the drawers next to your bed. Closing your eyes for a slight moment, you got up from your chair and sat on the floor in front of the drawers, opening the buttom drawer. You pulled out a little plastic bag which contains white round pills. You haven't used those pills for a while now so you hesitated. 

You gulped as you spilled two pills into your palm. You took a shaky breath before you swallowed them. There's no way back. You closed your eyes, and let your body relax. For the next five minutes, you just sat there. You opened your eyes as you felt your stomach grumbling. You threw the pills back into the drawer before standing up. 

You grabbed your phone and wallet, and hurried towards the door. You slipped your shoes on and wore an extra jacket. Sliding your hand on the door knob, you opened it and walked out, locking the door after you. You did your way to the supermarket, which was only down the street. You entered inside, taking a few packs of instant ramyun and one pack of cigarettes and went to pay for it.

You exited the supermarket and opened the pack of cigarettes, taking one out and placing it between your teeth, and you took out the lighter your had in your jacket pocket. Exhaling the smoke from between your lips, you smiled happily and did your way back home, taking your time in walking. You finished your cigarette and threw it away before you entered your building, going up the stairs to your apartment.

You froze in spot as you saw someone sitting on the stairs. He looked up and as he met your gaze, he smiled. "Where have you been?"

You blinked in confusion. It was your boyfriend, Minseok, aka Xiumin from Exo. "Oppa... what are you doing here?" you asked and he just laughed, "Surprise."

A wide smile crept to your face, "I'm so happy you're here." you admitted and quickly ran to hug him tight. He laughed cutely as he hugged you back, lightly swinging from side to side. "I missed you so much." you whispered, your voice cracking. He sighed, smelling the familiar smell of cigarettes ,"I missed you too. I'm here now." he whispered, your hair softly. 

"Let's go inside now." You wiped your cheek from the tear that rolled down, as you broke the hug and went towards your apartment with your boyfriend following you. He was feeling less happy than he was before, because you promised him that you'll stop smoking but you didn't keep that promise and it made him disappointed.

But he didn't want to say anything about it, at least not now when you two just reunited after a long time. "Why didn't you enter? Did you forget your key?" You asked as you unlocked the door. He chuckled, "No. I just waited for you outside because I've figured out you're going to come back soon." he said, making you smile at how sweet he can be.

You both entered the apartment and you spotted a few bags on the kitchen's counter. "What did you buy?" You glanced at Minseok before placing your own bag on the table and approachin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter