One

Her memory.
THE CLIFF  
 The cliff was peaceful as a young woman stood close to it's edge. Her blond locks, adorned in flowers and her white dress flowing at the gush of winds that came time to time. The sun high above blazing down on her like fire it was. Her face was bare, just like her feet. The dress flowing from her shoulders simple yet beautiful in its own way. She didn't move a muscle as her gaze fell upon the land in front. It was an amazing sight, beautiful to the eyes and pleasant to the ears. A small smile was tugging on the corners of her soft lips. Her eyes were threating to beckon forth tears. She fought against but lost. A mear onlooker would think she was sad or perhaps demented. Yet she wasn't. For an unknown reason even to her, she was happy... sort of a peace filling her heart. 'Freedom' that was what the young one could express as the taste on her lips.

 So slowly but surely a mans figure leaned in. His head right above her shoulder. Being the tall one between the two, he chuckled softly as his lips pressed gently on her salty cheek. Her smile grew, glancing at the young,handsome man behind her. The womans hands searched for his, for the warmth of his big palm that embraced her small one. Ever so slowly yet again she tugged him to her side to stand by each other.

 His long fingers grazed her cheek planting a small kiss on her lips. The sweet scent of his lingered on her nose, she inhaling softly, already mesmerised. It seemed no matter how many years went by, she'd always fall all over again... and so did he. They finally found their peace that day. One last battle was won and they were free, their love unleashed once more... but for how long...

 
  
 
 
 
author's notes
I hope you liked it <3