❛heartstrings — the plotlines.

☁ : LOVEBUGGED ( again ) ▸|apply!open ♡

 MEADOW'S PEAK
"WOW, LUCY'S STILL ALIVE & KICKING?"

There's a place where the water flow is laminar and the smell of fresh sunflower and dandelion is evident in the air. One of the earliest country town developed in Chuncheon, South Korea, Meadow's Peak, a tiny half moon shaped island, is the home of little Oh Sehun and gang. They're making their comeback after 5 years of departing the provincial town with their favorite mode of transportation: Lucy.
 
 
 
8573408009_84ef208f2a_c_large.jpg
 

 

❛OH SEHUN

"HERE'S TO GROWING UP"
 
After sleepless months (more like years) and countless midnight runs to the 7/11 store nearby his dorm, Sehun is finally back home in Gangnam as a college graduate (it's a surprise how he even made it out alive). The nonstop engine checks on Lucy was a bit frustrating and overwhelming, but he finally calls the gang down for a last trip to their favorite place on Earth: Meadow's Peak.
 

 

❛AHN SAERA

"FUNNY HOW TIME FLIES"
 
There is always going to be something about Oh Sehun's name that makes puppy love so memorable. While they are in amicable terms, there's still that ticklish feeling in the pits of her chest whenever she thinks about him even after 4 years of their break up. To say she's not interested in hearing his answers to her questions would be a total lie; even though she's moved on from that time frame of her life, there's still a slight tug in the back of her mind that's begging her for closure.

 

 

❛RUNAWAY LOVE

"IT WAS ENOUGH FOR ME"
 
She never left Meadow's unlike her friends who moved to the city for college. Staying in the sidelines has always been her specialty. To say she wasn't shocked when she received a phone call from Sehun would be a total understatement because honestly, she never really expected any of them to voluntarily visit. There's a tug in her chest because news had it that he would be visiting along; she thought she was happy because he was happy. When will she realize that putting someone else's life did not count as love? 

Requirements: She should be a wallflower. Their relationship is completely up to you.

❛LAST CHANCE

"I WANTED HIM TO KNOW I MY WORTH"
 
The rejection she suffered from during their senior year had wounded her ego, and she vowed to herself then that she'll show him someday how much he had missed out on. Now that she's blossomed into something she never was back in high school, she's ready to take revenge on that walking casanova. But how long can she look at him and pretend he wasn't making her tense in the very same way he made her 4 years ago?

Requirements: Her partner remained in Meadow's Peak to work and study college. 
 

 

❛LUCKY ONES

"I NEVER THOUGHT OF CHANGE"
 
Shallow, superficial, and simple minded are words to describe this young one accurately. Unlike Sehun and Saera, these two remained as a couple even after being separated through the distance. What happens when he comes back home and she realizes that he isn't really the same person she once fell in love with? 

Requirements: She isn't the brightest of the bulb so she never attempted to take college entrance exams in the city unlike her friends. She's been in a long distance relationship with him and they've been together since high school. 

❛SECOND BEST

"IF HE ASKED, I'D BE HIS"
 
Overshadowed by her best friend, she's used to being second best next to Saera and has grown to accept it too. When the guy she's liked since high school shows interest in her, she wasn't the least surprised (that didn't mean it didn't hurt her ego nonetheless). Just when she thought things couldn't get worse, she's forced to a week's worth feels trip back to the place where her one-sided love began in the first place.

Requirements: She's Saera's best friend. 

 
 

 

❛THE UNKNOWN

"HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS"
 
You have your own plotline in mind? Wonderful because you get extra cookie points for making one up ; u ; A couple of pointers/reminders before you start your application though: One) Everyone has known each other since high school so there will be no first meetings Two) Your character doesn't necessarily have to be visiting, she can be like Runaway Love who decided to stay in Meadow's Peak instead.