Flashback

Love sometimes can be bitter .. and sweet

2 years ago ~~~~~~~


" Mireu yaa ..... Are you sure about this ? " Joon asked.

" Yes Joonie .... We have already arrive at the airport and your flight gonna leave 1hr and 30 minutes from now "

" But .... How Im gonna leave my love one alone here without me as your guardian angel, dearest ? " Joon said while putting his hand under Mir's chin.

" Its okay dear .. As long as this heart is not hurt .. I will always be safe so, dont worry .. " Mir said with a smiling face although deep in his heart, it is not easy to let his boyfriend leave him but he tried to strengthen his spirit and heart.

" Hurm but .... Im gonna miss you " Joon said while pouted his lips.

" Hey, dont think about yourself huh ... If a guy that has hot and y abs *smacking Joon 's stomach* missing his partner, what about a guy that have lower strength in his heart and can easily cried because he is hurt ... like me *pointing to himself* " Mir denied while making a sad cute face.

" Okay fine " Joon sighed while continue poutting his lips.

" Dearest .. You are hot enough to be cute .. " Mir giggled.

" You are cuter than me huh im jealous " Joon said while pinching Mir 's puffy cheek.

'' Yaaa pabo ! Its hurt duhh ....... Just stay hot handsome and smexaay ... yeah and one more thing .. " Mir stopped his word.

" What my cutie ? " Joon asked.

" Stay forever ..... as mine " Mir said with a smiling face and hugged his Joonie tightly. While facing the other way, Mir drop his tears hiddenly.

" Baby ..... trust me .... you are forever in my heart okay ? No one can replace my baby pou that have being mine and only mine " Joon comforting.

" Thanx Joonie .... I love you ! " Mir shouted with a sad tone.

Without releasing the hug, Mir 's hugged Joon more tightly . He deepen his face in Joon's shoulder .

 

" FLIGHT AOE-160614 TO HONG KONG, WILL LEAVE THIS AIRPORT WITHIN 30 MINUTES FROM NOW . PASSENGERS CAN NOW BE HEADING INSIDE THE PLANE AND WAIT UNTIL THE DEPARTURE "

" Dear, I think you should leave now or you might miss your flight " Mir said while releasing their tight hug.

" But Mireu ...... You know that I love you right ? I cant leave you like this " Joon said while his eyes full with tears.

" Joonie .... You shouldn't cry because of me .... I didnt do much for you " 

" No ! There is a lot of thing that you have sacrifice for me .... If it is not because of your help, I wouldnt be able to pass this audition " 

" Its your own hardowrk Joonie ... I just give you support "

" Without your support, I wouldnt be able to stand up on stage and perform "

" Haish dont say like that ... Hmm .. " Mir sighed 

" If I reach there , how Im gonna perform when you are not beside me to give support and spirit  ? How Im gonna survive without my angelic and cutie Mireu pie with me ? What if I get a fever ? How Im gonna recover without you baby ? You are my medicine Mireu yaa "

" We have Whatsapp, Kakaotalk and Skype dearest .. You can contact me whenever you need me "

" I cant contact you all the time ..... I wont have enough money to keep my credit rising "

" I said ... When you need me .. I didnt said that you need to contact me all the time "

" Yes I know .. But Mireu yaa ... I need you all the time so I need to contact you all the time cutie "

" Dont be too cheesy pabo ! * pinch Joon 's cheek * "

" Im a hot chilli pepper not a cheese ...... " Joon said while laughing.

" -sighed- You are still the hot guy and yeah I lose, you win pepper ... You win "

" Yeah ..... Pepper 1, Cheese 0 HAHAHAHA " Joon giggles.

" I hate you pabo " Mir said while rolling his eyes.

" But I love you HAHAHAHAHA " Joon give a sudden pecked on Mir's cheek and run with his luggage.

" YAAAAAAAA JOONIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Mir yelled while trying to chase his Joon.

 

Author 's note :

Mian for not updating this ff hahahaha I ve been busy with my school and other stuffbla bla bla .. Even my other fics, I hard to keep it updated huh.. Im so sorry *bow* And sorry again for short chapt .. Keep looking forward for next chapt ! Love yahhh

 

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

T______________________________________________T

OKAY I LOVE THESE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG