Inception of Love Part 1

Stages of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The titles are based on Allen Roland's stages of Love.He is a practicing psychotherapist, author and lecturer. Just thought I can share this with you. Anyways, thank you for waiting. This will end after two more chapters. Thank you.

Dara 

I didn't know what happened but it was like a whirlwind. All I knew was that the university student body had organized a party/ campfire for the students and we were ask to prepare for the night. I was messily packing with Bom unnie knowing that she is such a clutz and she keeps on forgetting what to bring, I assigned myself to monitor her. Apparently it was a good idea, currently, she stopped preparing for tomorrow becuse her brand new boyfriend, Top oppa who had the guts thank god to scold her and tell her about his not so obvious love and affection for her, called to flirt with her.

I was left inside the room arranging everything for the two of us. While packing I thought of getting firts aid adn different medicine because accidents might happen anytime. Then was practically finishing everything when I heard my Blackberry; there was a text message coming from Jiyong oppa. I smiled at the thought.

From: Jiyonggie

Message: Hi

Hey, are you done packing? Save more hot packs it's going to be hot tomorrow. I'm almost done with mine. Would you like more chocolates, my sister came back from the states, want some? Saranghae dongsaengie~

 

I smiled at the message she got, Jiyong has always been caring eversince she entered the university. He always see to it to accompany her everywhere. It seems to them that I was a magnet of clumsiness and accidents, thanks to Jiyong's fangirls, I was also a  magnet for the bullies. Good thing, my sister was kind hearted and strong willed, she usually protects her from them. When Jiyong reached the news, he settled in giving me ride at home and company at school, he always claims that it was his fault so he owed me. 

Afterwards, Jiyong became more caring and always gives me chocolate bars and lollipop. He usually gives it to me during the mornings when he waits for me at the gates. Practically, they were inseperable. We 4s4a33y exchange text message whenever the weekends comes.

I thought of something to respond to him..

To:  Jiyonggie

Message: Re; Hi

Yeah, please! Chocolates sounds good. Alright mister ahjussi, I'm going to pack more so you can maintain the heat, old man!

After a minute, Jiyong's reply came

From:  Jiyonggie

Message: Re; Hi

Dalonggie~~ We'll seat together right? I can't bear Top and your unnie's lovey dovey, I'll bring pillow necks tomorrow!  I bought pairs! Yah, you didn't respond to me! Saraghae~

Sometimes, it was difficult not to assume when Jiyong oppa send messages like this. It was like one moment he was acting like a brother and then the next time a lover. 

I sighed.

To:  Jiyonggie

Message: Re; Hi

Yes, see you tomorrow? I guess I should rest now! Don't forget to eat your dinner and sleep early, you might come late tomorrow. Nado, Jiyong oppa, nado saranghae~

I know that the last sentence was said through the nose, I always liked it when he says those words, sometimes i feelt that I was harboring deeper feeling towards him but I know it was unfair.

From:  Jiyonggie

Message: Re; Hi

Yes, I am now settled and entering dream land, don't disturb me! Unless you have something important to say, like maybe a confession!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter