The Boyfriend Tag!

Boyfriend Tag

"Hello everyone!" Taemin said as he waved to the camera, "so, well.. It's been a while since I made a video. I've been really busy lately, and thus I have no idea about the recent tags. When I checked.. I was bombarded by this boyfriend tag requests." He paused for a couple seconds and shrugged. "Well, so here it is!" He smiled widely at the camera, pointing at the brunette next to him. The said guy grinned and waved a little.

"Hey~ I'm Jinki!" He introduced himself shortly.

"Yes, he's Jinki, and he had been my boyfriend for.. I forgot." He turned to Jinki, trying his best to keep his face straight, failing as a mischievous smirk tugged on the corners of his lips as he watched the older widened his eyes in disbelief.

"God how could you Minnie? We had our third year anniversary last week! No wait, eight days?" Jinki said as he looked over his shoulder, looking at the calendar on the other side of the room. "Yep, eight days."

"Okay, so he had been my boyfriend for three years and eight days. You might have seen him, appearing and disappearing in my vlogs, I rarely managed to get him on camera because.. Well he's not the biggest camera . But today I finally managed to get him to agree, with a few bribes." He sighed, remembering his poor wallet that have to suffer for this. While Jinki, just happily looking at the screen below the camera.

"So.. What am I gonna do here?" Jinki asked, turning towards the younger.

"Oh, so here.." He showed his phone towards the camera, sliding down, showing the list of question. "I have some questions, about me or our relationship."

"What? Every question is for me?" Jinki asked as he peeked to the phone, which Taemin didn't let him and retreated his phone.

"I don't know.. I think there are some for me too." He looked down and read the list briefly. "Well! The first one is: Where did we meet?"

"That's an easy one. I just moved to a new apartment at that time, and I was looking around the building, I went to the rooftop, I always loved high places. And when I got to the rooftop, Taemin was sitting on top of the railing, of course I panicked! I pulled him and told him that everything would be okay and I would be there for him if he needed someone to talk to." He answered, making the younger chuckle at the memory.

"You thought I was gonna commit a suicide."

"I mean, you were sitting at the tip! Like, you were ready to fall. And you sit there with that depressed face of yours and all." Jinki pouted. He truly hate that dangerous hobby of the other.

"My face isn't depressed! You're mean!" He frowned.

"No, but Tae, it's still is dangerous, even though you're not planning-"

"We are so not having this talk on camera." The younger interrupted, groaning slightly.

"But-"

"The next one is: Where was our first date?" He asked, changing the subject. Jinki blows his cheeks a little; a habit when he's thinking.

"It's in the park, it's cute and very awkward. I won't go in details.. Just remembering it made me want to smack myself on the face." He answered, raising his hand to cover his face, while Taemin just laughed out loud.

"Oh! Oh! There was this moment where he-" Taemin started, only earning a punch on the arms, yet he was too absorbed in his laughter to feel the pain.

"Shut up, Tae." Jinki turn back and looked at the camera. "Let's just say.. I throw jokes to break the ice, but when I was nervous... It.. Didn't go that well." Taemin's laughter got louder when he heard his lover's explanation. "Don't laugh! Next question!"

"Sorry, sorry.. Uh.. Wait. What was your first impression of me?" He questioned, still a little bit blurred, since he just laughed hard.

"Hmm.. 'What a crazy, suicidal dude'." Taemin nods.

"Fair enough."

"What's mine?"

"The annoying fun ruiner." Jinki scoffed audibly at the answer. "What?"

"It should be 'the handsome life saver'."

"I wasn't planning on jumping, okay." The older just shrugged. "How did you confess?"

"Why are all our story so embarrassing for me?" Jinki groaned.

"Shall I be the one that tell?" He kindly offer.

"...Call."

"So, when we were walking home after our little park date, he suddenly said, 'Tae..'" He begins, using exaggerated hand gestures, voice and facial expression.

"You don't need to impersonate me, and I don't sound like that." Jinki protested, which was replied by a small shrug.

"So I answered, 'yes, hyung?' A-and then.." He started to feel the laughs coming. "He said.. 'Did you sat on a pile of sugar? Cause you have some sweet there.' I stopped walking and just stared at him.". By now, he was laughing in between words. "And he, as he thought that line didn't work, he changed it 'I tried to send you something y last night but the mail man told me to get out of the mailbox'. Of course I still look at him weirdly! 'What's your point hyung?' And then he sorta had a mental breakdown. 'I'm so bad at this.. I was trying to tell you that I like you'." Jinki had faceplanted himself on the table as Taemin talked. Taemin giggled to himself before he continued "and then I accepted him."

 

"Favorite feature about each other?" Taemin asked again, after a while of light talks. Jinki smirked and pushed his chair backwards a little, peeking at Taemin's backside.

"Your ?" Taemin blushed and slapped the other's forearms.

"You did not just check my out on a video."

"Oh, but I just did, honey." He grinned, not-so-innocently.

"Control your hormones, hyung. You're not going to get in front of thousands of people. One thing I am good and not good at?" Taemin turned to the older, he really was curious.

"You're not good at being angry, you still is cute." Taemin aww-ed and got up off his seat and pecks Jinki's lips. "And the thing that I'm good at?"

"...you're good at things that involved, your.. Hips, mouth, and throat?" He said as he sent suggestive stares to the younger.

"...Hyung. What do we argue about the most?"

"Who tops."

"Who wears the pants in the relationship?"

"No one. Pants get in the way."

"My favorite food?"

"Oooh, that grows on me."

"HYUNG!" Jinki laughed loudly. "Geez. Do I have any weird obsessions?" Jinki nodded frantically.

"No , it's banana milk. I don't understand, it's good, sure but not that good." The younger rolled his eyes. "Like you're the one to talk, you chicken freak." Taemin read the next question; "Nicknames for each other?"

"Minnie!" He grinned.

"For me.. Jinki." Jinki gasped loudly.

"You have never called me that!" He protested. "What happened to the ever cute tokki?"

"I had always refer to you as Jinki in my head."

"How could you? I'm not !" Taemin raised an eyebrow and smiled mischievously. "Maybe a little." His facial expression didn't change. "Maybe a lot.. BUT STILL!"

"What is my eye color?" Taemin asked as he closed his eyes, not letting the other see it.

"It changes."

"WHAT. How could-"

"Depending on your contacts."

"No, I meant my real color."

"Brown! So warm and sweet like chocolate~" he laughed and gave the older a loud kiss on his cheek.

"Where was our first kiss and how was it?"

"It was.. Right over there." Jinki said as he pointed at Taemin's bed on the corner of the room they were in. "It was his birthday. And.. It tasted like chocolate. No, I'm serious, he just ate a cake." The brunette speak with a very serious face towards the camera.

"I asked how was it not how it tasted."

"Oh. Then it was intense. I-n-t-e-n-s-e I tell you. We ended up doing it that night." Taemin groaned again.

"Hyung too much details." Jinki laughed, patting the younger's red locks softly.

"Have you met my parents?"

"Yes, and they are really nice. Your mom told me I'm pretty, and your dad told your mom that I'm a guy and he said I'm handsome." Taemin nodded.

"My mom does call people pretty. They knew I'm not-so-straight since forever, so they aren't surprised. Your parents' reaction are more fun." They both started talking among themselves, forgetting the camera.

"Yea, she was like... 'But you brought a girlfriend before'." Taemin nodded excitedly.

"I was so scared, I thought they wouldn't accept us, but thank God they did. And that's because I'm a nice kid." He raised his chin up, in a boasting manner.

"Whatever you say then."

 

"Who is my best friend?"

"KEY!" He answered immediately. "Oh, and that Minho guy." Jinki rolled his eyes at the mention of the guy's name.

"Why don't you like him hyuuung?" Taemin whined, he didn't like it when his boyfriend doesn't like his best friend.

"He clearly have a thing for you, Tae!" Jinki stuck his bottom lip out, huffing and crossed his hand in front of chest. Taemin sighed loudly. 

"But I have a thing for you, not him. Lose the insecurities, Jinki."

 

"Oh, last one." The younger said as he checked the list. "Do you know if I was the one?" Taemin gulped at the question. What if he said no, what if he hesitate, that would make our rest of relationship awkward and- Taemin's thoughts was cut short as Jinki answered.

"Of course, yes." Taemin felt like he teared up. He glomped the other, sat on his lap and kissing him immediately, For once he didn't care if his back was facing the camera. As he ended the kiss, he looked down at the older and gave him a look, telling him to continue the answer. "Well, not at first, he was suicidal. I mean, I'm not even aware I swing that way! I dated girls before. When I started to.. Feel weird around him, I even look it up online. The signs of falling in love and all. I mean, he changed my uality. That won't be topped." Taemin laughed heartily.

"I just helped you discover that."

"Nah, I'm sure now that I swing your way, you know my uality is Taemin, like.. I'll love you no matter if you're a guy, a girl, or anything in between." The younger raised one of his brows, the thing he always do when his boyfriend was doing something stupid.

"I'll take that as a compliment. A weird one, though. I can almost hear our future viewer yelling 'awkwaaaard~' yknow." Jinki pouted, leaning his head forward and resting it on Taemin's body that's on top of him.

"Why are you being so mean?"

"I'm not, I love youu~" he chuckled as he kissed the top of Jinki's head.

 

"Well, I guess it's all for today's video, guys! Click here.." He said as he pointed on the brunette's nose, Jinki subconsciously followed Taemin's finger, and ended up crossing his eyes, as an attempt of looking at his nose. "To subscribe to me! Click on Jinki's nose, I mean look at him, he look like a cute bunny, don't you wanna pinch his nose?" Taemin was doing all sorts of aegyo pose, trying to get the people to do as he said.

"Why are you using my nose as an advertising method?" Which was replied by a little smile.

"And click like below, don't forget to comment on how cute we are~" he grinned before giving a tiny peck on Jinki's lips.

"Annyeong~"


e0ixa9.gif

ugh. I'll never feel secure for my ontae fics.

Well, I do hope you enjoyed though... 

tumblr_m8h2oitht01qlze7o.gif

Bye o/

tumblr_mbl2o9X1oq1rytre0o1_500.gif