Text Message

Where are they?

"Good morning baby, time to wake up,"

"Uh~ This is too early eonni. We didn't have any schedule today," Ara replied without opening her eyes, then she pull her blanket untill covering her face.

"Don't be naughty, do you remember our promise to jogging every sunday?"

"Hmmh~ yes I do, but Im sleepy eonni,"

"Ara-yaaaa" Alice begging Ara with an aegyo. But still, Ara didn't move from her bed.

There's no give up for Alice. Yes, Alice will do anything only for Ara. For a minute, Alice stop begging and think what should she do to make Ara wake up.

"You're so fat, and lazy huh?"  Alice sit beside Ara, then pinch Ara's thigh.

"Yaah!" Ara get rid of her blanket, then slapped Alice hand. And, some back to peacefull sleep.

"I have no idea why are you being like this?" Alice look at 'sleeping' Ara with confused-looks. "Ah, at least you didn't cover your face again,"

Alice slowly laying beside Ara, wrap Ara's waist and pull Ara closer to her. "Wake up now?"

Ara shooks her head. Ara thinks if Alice will give up this time. But, the one will give up is Ara today.

Alice give Ara's cheek a peck.

No reaction.

Alice tighten her hug, then give Ara a kiss.

....

"WAKE UP LEADER YOO!" Yoonjo shout at sleeping Ara while pouring a glass of cold water on Ara's face.

"WHUUU!!! KISS!! MUMU!!! AALICE!!"

"Ah? You're dreaming about Alice-eonni right?" Yoonjo laugh because of Ara. Ara and her bed face, mess hair, plus her pink pyjamas with chibi-deer pattern. "Seems something went wrong with you today? Usually you wake up around 5AM... for jogging,"

Ara sit to fix her hair, then wipe those cold-water from her face. "Kiss?"

"Hm? Hello? Down to earth please, or you haven't wake up yet leader?" Yoonjo pinch Ara's cheek. "ert leader?"

"Hah? No, Im not!" Ara rubs her eyes then looking around. Alice isn't here, still filming in Beijing.

"Okay," Yoonjo chuckles. "Come for breakfast 5 minutes again or Lime will eat your breakfast."

'Only a dream?'

===

After bath, Ara went to kitchen. Of course, she won't let anyone eat her precious breakfast. Food is everything for girglroup right?

But, right now Ara poker-face-ing because none to talk with. Lime and Yoonjo busy feeding each other, the same goes to Nara and Yooyoung. Without Alice, Ara looks like a lost person in the dorm. Quiet.

"Yo hello Ara? Today is your turn to wash everything ok,"

Ara just nod then take every plate, bring it to wastafel and wash it. Quietly.

Lime and Yoonjo secretly eye-ing Ara from living room.

"Hey," Lime poke yoonjo's cheek.

"Yes?"

"Something wrong with Ara-eonni?" Lime put her chin on Yoonjo's shoulder, to get a same view with Yoonjo.

"Nah,"

"She used to be quiet person but.."

"What?" Suddenly Yooyoung join Lime and Yoonjo's convo from behind, shocking Lime and Yoonjo.

"No.. AAAH!"

"EIYEIY LIME YOU'RE HEAVY"

"Auch you hold my shirt, I can't get up,"

"Oh sorry," Yoonjo release her hand from Lime's shirt.

"Me too, Im sorry. Does it hurt?" Lime help Yoonjo stand up then rub Yoonjo's cheek.

"Hey please, we are here,"

"Ah, Nara-eonni and Yooaegi," Yoonjo's face turns red.

"We know it, reason why Ara acts weird,"

"Because of Alice-nim I guess?"

"Haha, don't call her with -nim," Lime pinch Yoonjo's cheek. "Everyone can see it,"

"Here," Nara take something from her pocket. A phone. "I capture all message from Ara's phone then send it to my phone, haha"

"What a.."

"Shh! Just read it!" Yooyoung shut Lime's mouth.

==

March 12th, 2014 Archive

 

To: Alla-byu my <3

Title: (no title)

Subject: Good night~ :D How are you?

 

To: My <3 Alice

Title: WHA!!

Subject: Good night~ Im... fine? T_T No, I miss you so much baby. And you?

Uh, Im glad you still remember me meanwhile you're shooting between five handsome guys!?!?

 

To: Alla-byu my <3

Title: T_T)?

Subject: I miss you too.... dear my deer <3 *send virtual hug* Ofc I won't forget my precious love, kekeke

 

To: My <3 Alice

Title: >3<)

Subject: Aaa *send a virtual hug too* but I want more than this u3u *pouts* greasy mode~

 

To: Alla-byu my <3

Title: -3-)

Subject: What do you want? *smirk* khehehehe. A night with me? or a weekend with me?

 

To: My  <3 Alice

Title: >o<)!

Subject: Ah.. whatever... as long as with you >///< uh, When?

 

To: Alla-byu my <3

Title: -w-)b

Subject: I checked our schedule, you're free from March 13 untill 17. We have 4 days for a date in Beijing. Plus, my shooting almost ended khuhuhuhu

 

To: My <3 Alice

Title: 4?!?!

Subject: I want it so badly but... I don't have enough money. How? u_u;;

 

To: Alla-byu my <3

Title: No need to worry

Subject: I will treat you, my princess. For 4 days, I will be your prince. khekhekhe

 

To: My <3 Alice

Title: YAH!

Subject: Yah!!! What prince? -_-

 

To: Alla-byu my <3

Title: Nothing

Subject: Forget it. Just buy a ticket to Beijing tommorow, at 2PM. I will pick you at the airport. Fortunately, my recent shooting place near to airport.

p.s: don't forget to bring clothes ok. khehehehehe

 

To: My <3 Alice

Title: Forever Byuntae!

Subject: Im not going to sleep without clothes or going somewhere without clothes when there's Alice. b-y-u-n-t-a-e >p<

 

To: Alla-byu my <3

Title: ~

Subject: tsktsk khehehehe. ok. Its late already, You better go to sleep.

-1 Attachment-

 

To: My <3 Alice

Title: ???

Subject: Did you just send your lips photo....

 

To: Alla-byu my <3

Title: khehehe

Subject: Kiss your phone when you want to kiss me? khuhuhuhu

 

To: My <3 Alice

Title: YAH!!!

Subject: I didn't kiss phone. I kiss you. Ok ignore it. Im going to sleep now. 잘자용~ 내 사랑 ㅋㅋ

===

"Aww so cute," Yoonjo squealing over AraLice's conversation. "They're so sweet. Lime is not, eo?"

Lime make a pout. Nara and Yooyoung just giggling because of LimeJo's fight.

"That's mean Ara-ssi and Alice-ssi won't join us celebrating Nalala-eonni birthday... YES! THE MORE CAKE I WILL GET!"

"I can see fire behind Yooaegi. Burning in passion, hahaha"

===

Ara carefully open dorm's door, wish anyone else won't see her. Or, see her bag. She checked once again, looking around.

No one awake? Lucky She thinks, then continue open the door.

"Good morning, Leader Yoo"


Tadaaa~ The first chapter. How? :3
Not-so-cliffhanger ending... Because its easy to guess who... is she? HAHAHAHAHA
Oh I see my English improved a bit..  A BIT. I just re-read my dictionary  u________u
Thanks for the vote and subscribe! I will do my best! Hehehe >_>