MIANHAE

12 Pretty Boys \(*^*)\

HI GUYS. Sorry for delaying this fanfic for so long! My school reopened and there are many projects due and all ): Plus, I really don't know how to continue this fanfic after the Kris incident omg. Sorry readers if you really liked this sorry of 12 Pretty Boys. It was my first fanfic and you guys made it possible(: I really want to continue writing for you all. Therefore, I'm starting anew with a new fanfic! Please continue to support me. I will try to update as often as before! Your support means alot to me~

 


This fanfic is called The Cafe and Bakery🍰☕
Here is an intro >;)

 

 

In a quiet road where mini shophouses lay, the two that stood out were the Cafe and the Bakery. The cafe had pastel colored walls and nice smelling lavender while the bakery always emits a scent of good sweetness. Both shops seeks to attract new customers each day.
The rivalry is even more evident when the bakery son, Tao, became pressurized after his father threatens to close his bakery down because it wasn't making enough revenue. Determine Tao aims to win over the customers and to be more successful than the cafe opposite the bakery down the road, which was managed by Suho, a young entrepreneur.

Wonder what will happen? Ehehehe.

CLICK UNDER MY PROFILE,AND THEN STORIES FOR THIS BRANDNEW FANFIC! 

Wait on! Will update soon! LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YA.