chapter 2

Stuck in the past.

''yoona?what are you doing here?'' yuri asked yoona as she close her locker in the pool area.

 

''hmmm I'm gonna watch your training :) ''

 

''aish -,- yoona you should go,it will take so much time.''

 

''I don't care,I want to look at my bestfriend train.''

 

''ok.x just watch me,don't yell my name,this is not a competition.''

 

''alright!fighting okay?! I'm always here!'' yuri was about to leave the locker room when yoona grabbed her wrist

 

''wait!where is my goodbye kiss?'' yoona asked

 

''we will still see each other.''

 

''aish -,- I don't know why I become your bestfriend,when youre not even sweet like me,here you go *kiss in the cheeks* ''

 

''what was that for?''

 

''goodluck kiss :) go now!yuri~ah fighting!'' yuri smiled at her and left the locker room.

 

Yuri's POV

 

I'm Kwon Yuri star player in swimming at school,well every student in this school knows me and yoona my bestfriend,she is so sweet sometimes people asks if me and her are together,and I was like what the we are both  girls!

 

well me and yoona are so different from each other,how our friendship starts??

 

>FlashBack 2 years ago<

 

we was in the second year as highschool when I first met her as a transferee student,she always ask me until I got pissed off

 

''shut the up!I can't concentrate!'' it was her first day yet I already yelled at her and made her cry.

 

she cried hard and my group of friends teased me so much,and forced me to apologize.

 

''yoona..I'm sorry''

 

''...it's okay I was just shocked.'' well her answer might weird.

 

but that was the time where are friendship started,me and her started hanging out,she was too sweet well I'm an cold person so I really don't care about her.

 

but then her charm makes me calm she tells me words that marks my mind. just like 'Im here' and her sweet voice that calls my name 'yuri~ah' shes the only who calls me like that yuri~ah,when someone calls me like that I know it's yoona.

 

>end of flashback<

 

''that was great!'' she said and hugged me

 

''thanks :) ''

 

''so do you want some dinner?'' I look at my phone and its 6:30 pm.

 

''you've waited for 2 hours,youre not tired yet?''

 

''nope it was worth it :)  Im hungry,that's what I feel,so come on lets grab some pizza!'' ugh pizza her favorite.

 

>pizza chain<

 

''gosh!I love pizza to death!hmmm yummy!''

 

''how come you eat so much yet not getting fat?so much like sooyoung.''

 

''because Im y yuri~ah!''

 

'' hahaha I'm ier!''

 

''whatever!''

 

''so how's your ballet class?'' I asked her

 

''well,kinda tiring.''

 

''is ballet really your passion??'' 

 

''hmm cooking is my passion,but my mom want me to do ballet,what else can I do?''

 

''psh -,- do your passion little kid!''

 

''someday if god will give me a long life.''

 

''what the heck?long life?ofcourse you'll have long life!''