School Starts Again! (As usual ^_^)

Traveling with Love (Philippines-Korea)

Welcome to HyunHee's School.......................

This school's language is ENGLISH.......

As you all know, HyunHee has a long time BESTFRIEND and a crush. ~^_^~

His name is Lee ByungHyun...... AKA L.Joe

AS you can see he wears his uniform........

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to my point! School Starts again........ HyunHee walks with her bestfriends toward the school.........

"Guys I have to go to my office first, I have to get my files so I can announce this day's announcement.... See yah all in line okay?" HyunHee said.

"Oh! Okay." L.Joe said.

"Yeah... See yah..." Sandra and HAnRae said.

The School President's Office

"Wooh!!! Then that's all I need to gather..... Better hurry in line!" HyunHee said.

The principal of the school entered HyunHee's office and said, "Miss Darcen, Good Morning, today there will be a few transferees in your class, and there a bit late today, but you have to guide them and teach them the regulations here in our school."

"Yes sir..... We better hurry now in line sir, there are few announcements sir and they're waiting." HyunHee replied.

"Oh! Right! Let's go!"

At the Line.............

"Good Morning everyone!!!!!" Hyunhee said.

"GoodMorning..." They replied.

"I can't hear you!!!!"

"Good Morning Miss President!!!!!!!!!!!" They shouted.

"Better!" she said.

"As you can see today are some few announcement......The Varsities of our Basketball team, made it for the championships!!!!!!"

They all applauded.........

"And I'm sorry for telling this........ The Soccer Club will be banned for about 1 month, because of what happened to our field........ And lastly there will be the yearly talent show........ Everyone can join......... That's all for today!!! Enjoy your monday!!! Always remember our rules and regulations!!! Thank you!!! Yo umay now proceed to your classes!"

"Woooh!! great job there ei?!" L.Joe said.

"Yeah..... Being President is hard ei?!" Sandra said.

"Yes, but I can manage... Let's head to class faster. The principal told me that there will be transferees here in our school."

"Oh! Really?!" HanRae said.

"Yeah..." SHe replied.

At class............

HyunHee has her own desk at the corner near the board. And at the side of her desk is L.Joe's front seat.

"Good Morning class!!!" the teacher said.

"Good morning teacher!" they replied.

"Excuse me teacher may I go out?" Hyunhee asked.

"Sure." Teacher replied.

HyunHee walked through the hallway.......

"Yah..... Where's our class?" The transferees asked each other. They were three.

"Don't know!" One said.

"Yah! Is that HyunHee-ah?!" One said...

But she suddenly faded away.....

"She looks good wearing a uniform!"

"Oh!!! Goodie! Your all here!" The principal said.

"Mister principal. Where is our classroom?" one asked.

"You can speak English fluently! Good! Cause this is a English talking school." The principal said.

"Ohhhh.... okay."

"This way." He led the way.

At the room........... HyunHee was already back there...

"Excuse me miss......" The principal said.

"Yes sir?" the teacher said.

"There are a few transferees here."

"Oh! Please let them in and introduce themselves."

"Okay... Boys! Yo ugo in there... I'll leave.... The teacher will take care of you  all...... And the President will guide you all through this school." The principal said.

"Okay!" They all said.

"Guys!!!! Listen!!!! New Classmates here!" The teacher said.

They all paid attention except for HyunHee, she was busy doing some paper works for the school...... Then they watched they boys enter their room....... Girls giigled and some screamed....... not knowing that teh boys were popular.....

"Hello! I'm No MinWoo! I'm a full Korean! I want to be your friend! One pupil here, is my BESTFRIEND! And I won't tell you who he/she is!" He winked and took a seat. Which made the girls screamed..

"Hi! I'm Jo KwangMin! Full Korean also.... It's my pleasure to meet you all!" He bowed.

"Hi I'm Jo YoungMin! Full Korean, KWangMin is my younger twin. BE easy on me okay?" He smiled.

The three of them took a seat and saw HyunHee.

"She didn't even react!" KwangMin whispered.

"She's not shock at all." MinWoo said.

 

HyunHee's POV:

Omo! What are they doing here?

New transferees?

Hell!

Relax HyuHee pretend you don't care! Okay?!

You can do it!!!!