Secret Admirer

Secret Admirer

"Mother~ I'm leaving" you said as you stepped out of your house "take care Haneul ah~" your mom said before you shut the door to their house "BOO!" Junhyung yelled jumping in front of you "HOLY !" You yelled due to shock "Yah! You want to die?!" You said to Junhyung, with your hand against your chest "ha! It's so easy to scare you" Junhyung said while walking ahead "this bastard! Not even a 'hey Haneul good morning' no just a freaking a hear attack to end my life soon" I mumbled to my self while catching up to him "oh by the way! Good morning~" Junhyung finally said "morning, bastard" you mumbled trying to walk ahead of him "yah! Don't leaf me" he said while catching up to you "leaf me? You mean leave me" you said correcting his grammar "haha I know, I just like irritating you" Junhyung said with a smirk "yah! You're so mean to me T^T" you said with a pout "because this is how I show my love" Junhyung said with a snicker "you will die by my hands" you said while glaring at him "pfft, when pigs fly" he said as you both entered the school building..

 


As soon as you both entered the building Junhyung was bombarded by his fangirls "HELLO OPPA!" one of the yelled "HOW ARE YOU TODAY?" the other one said as she shoved you out of the way "pffft, savages" you mumbled to your self, as you left to go to your locker "WAIT! HANEUL!! SAVE ME!!" you heard Junhyung yell as you took a sharp turn "heh, I'll let him suffer" you said to your self while opening your locker, then suddenly a bluish whiteish envelope fell on the floor. You then picked it up and read it...

 

"Dear Haneul,

 

I have been a shadow to you, watching you from the sidelines.. I have realized my feelings for you have grown to the point where I can say that I have fallen for you. The thing is I cannot reveal my self yet..I will give you hints in each letter I give you and you have to find out before the 3rd letter which is the final one...Good Luck!

-Sincerely, Your secret admirer

P.S. Hint #1: I saw you this morning"

 

"Wow...what A wonderful hint! A lot of people clearly saw me this morning!! The possibility could be endless!" you yelled in frustration. Even though you were a bit creeped out, you were still curious on who this "secret admirer" could be..


 

As I got to class I looked at the seat next to me and saw a Junhyung with his ripped uniform on him "nice costume" I said with a snicker "you're so mean to me! You left me" Junhyung said with a pout "please don't do that" I said while covering my eyes "so mean" he repeated "I don't want to deal with a bunch of fangirls okay?" you said while sighing, but in all honesty you wanted to rip them into shreds for coming near 'your' Junhyung "girls are crazy" Junhyung mumbled while getting something from his backpack "you brought an extra shirt?" you asked trying "yes, I don't want to walk around with half ripped clothes" he said while taking off his uniform shirt "yah! Don't do that here!!" you said as you felt your face turn red, at the sight of Junhyung upper body "why? You like what you see?" he asked with a smirk "s-shut up!! You turd...you Idiot fangirls might come in here" you said making up an excuse "hope they don't! This is my only extra shirt" Junhyung said with a pout "stop pouting! It's disturbing" you said while making a face, even though you couldn't stop starring at his heart shaped lips "yah! Hanuel you are always so mean to me!" Junhyung said while throwing his arms in the air "this how I express my love to people" you said with a snicker "so you love me?" Junhyung asked happily "yea in a brotherly way" you said and you couldn't help but notice the frown on his face as you said that "oh" he merely said and went back to paying attention to the teacher..


 

The day went by fast. You and Junhyung decided to get some ice cream "today is a nice day" Junhyung said while looking up at the clear blue sky "yep...oh BTW I forgot to tell you something" you said while pulling out the letter from earlier, he then took it from you and read it "ooh~ someone has an admirer keke" Junhyung said while poking your cheek "this dude has to go through me first! I can't let my baby date anyone, until I know I can trust them" he said while protectively putting his shoulder around you "yah! Who are you my father?" you asked as you pushed is arm off of you "maybe" he said with a smile "anyway can you help me find out, who this person is?" you asked "yea sure, but if the result is shocking don't blame me" Junhyung said suspiciously "what do you mean?" you asked and he started to get a little nervous "what if the guy is ugly?!" he said, pulling it off coolly "yea you do have a point" you said agreeing with him and he finally relaxed "well let's go get our ice cream!" he said while dragging you to the shop to your left that you never noticed due to distraction..


 

The next day came by and you immediately ran to your locker, not even waiting for Junhyung. You were to excited to see the next clue on who this "secret admirer" of yours could be. As you opened your locker a note fell out, it was the same as yesterday but this time it had a purplish color to it...

 

"To: Haneul
It seems like someone is a bit excited for the next clue../smirks/ and yes I know what you do in every second of the day....it Might be creepy but I can't help it ^^ I have a feeling you will reject me now after saying this...im So stupid ;-;
Hint #2: You talk to me everyday

-Sincerely, Your secret admirer"


 

"Okay this dude is really a creep" You said to yourself as you put the note in your bag "Who is a creep?" Junhyung asked popping out of nowhere "you didn't scare me by the way" you said with a snicker "aww dammit! You ditched me too!! For some random dude, who puts in your locker" Junhyung said while pouting "I'm curious okay?! And this hint don't make any sense! I talk to a lot of people everyday" you said while closing up you locker "maybe he wants it to be difficult for you to find out" Junhyung said while fixing up his shirt "yea maybe" you said while trying to think hard on who could it be "what if its you?" you asked Junhyung curiously "are you serious?" he asked while cocking his eyebrow "you would probably kill me if it was me" he finished off "hmmm true" you said while looking at him sternly, he seemed to be tense and nervous and that made you more curious "anyway..What's your next class?" you asked, changing the subject "I have gym. ughhh I'm going to cut! I don't feel like running" he said as you guys walked down the hall "I have volleyball haha" you said while mocking him "I hate you" Junhyung said while looking away "love you too" you said, then you too parted since the boys and girls locker rooms were separate...


 

"Hey Haneul you ready for volleyball?" your friend Yoni asked, already in gym uniform "hold on I just need to get dressed" you said while taking out your clothes from the locker "okay I'm goanna go practice now" she said and ran out the door "so what are we going to do today?" you asked as you joined in the practice "apparently today it's going to be a match between the boys and the girls" Yoni said as she hit the ball that came at her "really" you asked "yup, it's going to be held here since our gym is bigger" she said, then jumped up to hit the ball "our team will go against there best team" she said while handing the ball to you, as you perfectly served the ball, the boys entered the gym "okay Haneul, your team is going against Doojun's" the teacher said while, telling everyone to clear out "hey Haneul!" Junhyung yelled while waving at you "I thought you don't have volleyball" you said to him "apparently we just started the unit" he said while going to his position, and at the corner of your eye you saw Yoseob and Yoni talking to each other.


 

"Okay girls get first serve" the teacher said handing the ball to you, since you were up first "0 serving 0!" you yelled as you served the ball and it went straight to Junhyung's face "ahh!" he yelled as he fell backwards "OMG! Are you okay?" you asked as you ran to him "yah! You trying to kill me??" he asked with his face still behind his hands "no, it was an accident" you trying not to laugh at his gayness at the moment "oh get up you sissy!" Doojun said while pulling him up "ugh! Your team mate got hurt and this is what you say?" Junhyung asked while looking at Doojun "oh come on, its not like your nose is bleeding" Doojun said while walking back to his position "are you okay hyung? Can you play?" Yoseob asked while examining his face "yea I'm fine. AT LEAST SOMEONE CARES!!" Junhyung yelled making sure Doojun yelled "thank you Seobie" Junhyung said while hugging him "this is why I favor you over Doojun" he continued "haha no problem hyung" Yoseob said while going back to his position..


 

The game ended with a tie, both teams were really exhausted and wanted nothing more but to shower and go home. As you were changing you realized that today was Friday and that meant that you had to wait for the next note on Monday "! REALLY??" you yelled out loud startling Yoni, who you didn't know was next to you "you scared me!" she yelled while smacking your shoulder "ahh! That hurt" you yelled while rubbing your arm "why are you yelling?" she asked "oh..Uh nothing really" you said with a nervous smile "yah! Kwon Haneul are you hiding something??" she asked with her hand on her hip "fineeeee" you said while spilling out everything to her "ooooh~ I wonder who this person is" Yoni said with a giggle "yea I wanna know so I can beat them for making me think to much" you said as both of you headed to the school gates "Well see ya on Monday~ hope you find out soon" Yoni said while waving goodbye.


 

-Junhyung POV-


 

"! I forgot today is Friday" I said while ruffling my hair "haha why?" Yoseob asked as we walked towards the school gates "oh..nothing" I said while nervously smiling "hmmm" Yoseob said with a growl "oh! Isn't that Yoni?" I asked trying to get him off of my case "oh yea!" he yelled while running towards her "yah! Leaving without a goodbye?!" I yelled, I cannot believe this kid "oh sorry" he said while coming back "bye hyung" he said with a hug "bye Seobie~ have fun" I said while patting his head, then he ran off to catch up with Yoni "pffft, those two should date" I said with a snicker and as I looked up I saw Haneul "Hey there young lady" I said while walking up to her "hello Mr.. Pedo man" she said with a chuckle "Yah! I am not a pedo" I yelled "yes you are~" she said with a tease "you're so mean" I said while stomping my feet "hehe~ I know I am" she said with a smile 'god I love that smile' I thought to my self "anyway, you have any clue on who that guy is?" I asked curiously "nope" she said as we walked down the block "and tomorrow is Friday, so I have to wait" she said while looking down at her shoes "imagine the guy sends it to your house" I said with a chuckle "okay that would be mad scary" she said with a creeped out look on her face "well this is your stop, see you tomorrow" I said while ruffling her hair "yah! You messed up my hair" she said while trying to fix it "haha whatever, text me when you find out okay?" I said while walking away "okay!" she yelled before going in the house...


 

If only I can tell you personally..


 

-No One POV-


 

"Hanuel ah~ Dinner is ready" Your mom shouted "I'm not goanna eat mom!" You yelled back while getting comfy in your bed "why not?" She asked she entered your room "I don't feel like eating" you said while starring at the two notes on your lap, still trying to figure out who this man is "How about I bring up your food?" she asked while walking to the door "nah its okay mom" you said while sinking into your blanket "okay sleep well sweetie, if you're hungry just go down and eat okay?" she said while leaving the room "thanks mom" you said while shutting of the lights "if only tomorrow was Monday" you said out loud as you drifted off to sleep.


 

You ended up waking up at 4am in the morning since you were starving badly "ahh I should've ate dinner" you said while turning on the lamp and as you saw your side table, you were shocked to see a greenish whiteish envelope on top of it "omfg! No way" you said while grabbing it with your shacking hands "this knows where I leave??" you asked yourself while opening the note...

 

"Dear Haneul,
You must be shock seeing this in your house aren't you? Well I couldn't wait till Monday so I decided to send this to your house. As you know this is the final note that you are getting, I just hope you wont be shocked to find out who I am when I tell you the final clue...Please Don't murder me when you find out keke~ I Love You <3
Hint #3: I'm standing outside of your house at 6am, be ready /smirks/

-Sincerely, _________ (guess keke)"


 

After reading that note you got goosebumps all over your body, the tiny hair on the back of your neck stood up. You could not believe that this man knew where you lived, you were totally freaking out to the point where you called Junhyung "hello?" Junhyung asked, with his sleepy voice "Junhyung!!" you yelled throught the phone "what happened?" he asked with his husky voice "the guy....the note!! i found it beside my bed!!" you yelled, eyening the note on the side table "ha! i knew that would happen~ i told you" Junhyung said while teasing you thought the phone "yo! this is not funny" you said while tapping your foot nervously "oh come on! it's not like this guy is going to you" Junhyung said while chuckling "how would you know?" you asked "come on thing realisticly" Junhyung said "what are you implying" you asked while squinting your eyes "uhh..nevermind...what did it say?" he asked as you heard him get up from his bed "he said he is going to arrive at 6am, infront of my house" you said while looking at the clock that read "4:30am" "if i were you i would shower now. Anyway i will be there to check out this dude" Junhyung said while yawning "promise?" you asked "yea, i will bring a baseball bat if it makes you feel any better" he said with a chuckle "please do so" you said while laughing "okay see ya" he said while hanging up the phone "see ya" you said while putting down your phone. You then decided to shower and then eat, since your stomach was about to digest it self.


 

It was 5:50am and you were getting really nervous 'what if he is ugly? what if he is 69 years old...what if...what if...' you kept thinking about these crazy senarious but then you remembered that Junhyung will be there, yes Junhyung your best friend since you guys were young, as long as he is there nothing bad will happen. As you looked at the clock again it was 6am, you then put on your sneakers and opened the door, you saw Junhyung and waved at him, he smiled back at you with his hands behind his back "did the guy come yet?" you asked while closing the door "yes" he said with a smile that he couldnt hold back "well...where is he?" you asked nervously "in front of you" he said while walking towards you "w-what? i don't see him" you said while stomping you feet, as he stopped infront of you "what about me? babo"  he said then he grabbed you waist and pulled you closer "you are such an idiot" he said while kissing you on the lips and you just stood there shocked 'so it was Junhyung all along' you thought to my self, then you pulled away and started laughing, you were laughing so hard that tears started to form on the corner of your eyes "what's so funny?" Junhyung asked with a frown on his face "I'm glad!" you yelled "i'm glad its someone i know! i'm glad its someone that i can trust and be comfortable with" you said while hitting his chest "i hate you for playing this game with me" you said while burying your face in his chest "I love Kwon Haneul, i love you with all my heart" he said while your hair "I love you too, you idiot" you said while hugging him tightly "ha! what a relief" Junhyung said while pulling away from you "i have something for you" he said while revealing a huge teddy bear and a rose "so thats what was behind your back" you said while grabbing the gifts "oh i have another surprise" he whispered in your ear "what is it?" you asked "tickets to see BAP" he said with a huge smile "OMG I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE!" you yelled while tackling him to the ground..

 


"no wonder when i asked if it was you, you got so nervous" you said as Junhyung was swinging your hands that were linked together "i thought you would reject me" Junhyung said, trying not to look you in the eye "pfft, i'm shocked you choose me over all those crazy fans of yours" you said with a disgusted face, just thinking about them makes you sick to the stomach "why would i choose them? they are loud and annoying" Junhyung said making a face "ha, you better not cheat on me" you threaten "i would never" he said while looking at you directly in the eyes "you better not cheat on me" he said while connecting your foreheads "going to a BAP concert? that would be tough" you said with a playful smirk "i'm serious!" he said while putting his arms around your waist "don't worry i have self control" you said while putting your arms on his shoulders "i thought you were gay though" you said while starring at his handsome face "pffft, with who? Yoseob?" he asked "yup" you replied "if i never met you and he never met Yoni, maybe then i would have been gay" Junhyung said with a chuckle "i bet you're and you're just messing with me" you said while pouting "yah~ i'm not gay" he said "prove it" you said, then he kissed you on the lips "is that proof enough?" he asked with a smirk "noo..." you said while blushing "are you serious?" he asked "do i have to prove it in bed too?" he whispered in you ear "nope! i'm good i believe you!" you yelled as you felt your face turn bright red "haha, so cute"  he said while pinching your cheeks "ahh you love messing with me" you said while smacking him lightly "revenge for all those years" he said with a smirk "come on, lets go to the newly opened cafe" Junhyung said while dragging you along with him "give me a piggy back ride~ i'm tired" you said as you stood still "fine" he said while squating down "ready?" he asked, as you fixed your arms around his neck "yep" you said, then he dashed off running towards the cafe "if i fall..you die!" you yelled as you gripped on his neck "c-chocking" he said as he slowed down "don't run you babo!" you yelled as you hit the top of his head "oww! okay i will walk" he said while walking to the cafe "good boy" you said as you both entered the cafe. Then you both ate happily together enjoying eachother's company..not even minding the broken hearted fans outside of the cafe's window, which the manager deperately tried to get rid off...

 

 

Hope you like my fic <3 cafelatteZERO