Chapter 2

The Last Howl

Author's Note:

Okay, so here's Chapter 2, sorry if i updated realllllly late....i was really busy so yeah...please keep reading ^.^

 

Wolf's Point of View:

I am at peace at last....does that sound like I'm dying? Well...I'm not....(and hopefully won't anytime soon) Just because I'm a werewolf doesn't mean I can live forever....I can still get killed...just not too easily...yes I am smug about that. Currently, I am laying down near a bush on some street that I had no clue what the name of it was. Why I may just suddenly stop at this random place? That's because I just can't go on anymore. I've been traveling with a sprained leg and a cut wound on another leg for a day now and a wolf can only go so far in these conditions. As I closed my eyes for some rest (actually more like hoping to get some sleep!) memories from yesterday come flooding back into my mind. They are probably going to stay with me for the rest of my life.

Scenes of the pale white haunting faces of those vamps (yes I mean vampires) with their knife sharp fangs, dripping with blood from its enemy- in this case, us, the werewolves, flood my memory. The howls of pain and shrieks from both my group and the vamps consistantly echoed throughout my mind and they stab at my heart. Okay, okay...I'm a softie when seeing or hearing creatures suffering...that's the only expection though. I am just as tough on the inside as I look on the outside...(does that sound too arrogent? *wink wink*) Besides, its not like I haven't been in battle before (i'm actually a pretty good fighter if I do say so myself) since the vampires were constantly attacking us, its just that this time was the worst...the vampires obviously got stronger and they just keep attacking. I've never seen so many of them at once in my life! So it was hard to defend our territory...I think we truly lost it this time...I wonder how the guys are...and our other pack members....what about will happen to our land? The place that always belonged to us? Our home? Sighing, I tried to block out these worrying thoughts (worrying won't get you anywhere, right?) and curled my tail around my battered body to keep warm and drifted off not even bothering to change back into human form (yeah you heard right, HUMAN FORM) 

I jerked up when I felt someone's presence. Was it a vamp? They couldn't have chased me this far could they? I would be so dead if they found me here considering my body was in no state for combat. See, werewolves tend to have a super senses so if we scent something or someone unfamiliar, we immediately go on high alert. My eyes whipped open to see a hand reaching for my muzzle.  Still thinking it was a vampire, I opened my mouth wide, to allow one a clear view of all of my sharp pointy teeth. Even though I felt like crap and knew I couldn't win, I was not going down without a fight. Suddenly, I heard a high pitched shriek of a teenage girl. What the heck! Am I hallucinating now? What is going on? I shook my head to clear everything and could make out the outline of a girl, who was screaming her head off while running away. Really girl, really....? Screaming like this in the middle of the night? 

I forced myself to get back up and to sort of chase after her, more like limp though... I really needed help at this time and for someone to care for my wounds so I can soon find the others. The girl looked kind...I think...I saw her face for a flash of a second. As I proceeded in my following, I silently cursed myself: Really Sehun? Gosh, you're so stupid, self! If you didn't show her such a scary expression, she might have stayed, saw your gash/sprained leg, and then cure you! Yeah...I'm desperate...and I talk to myself....which is psh....completely not weird at all...right? (hint hint....sarcasm!) The girl quickly spun her head back once, to get a glimpse of whether or not I was going after her I guess and I just fell- yeah, fell. My legs buckled under me, because one is like, messed up right now and all my pride just washed away like waves retreating from the shore (random poetic moment?). She hesitated for a moment, then slowly walked towards me. I cheered in my head, and decided to make the pitiest, most painful, puppy/wolf eyes ever.