AON After Party

All eyes on you

CL's POV

"Woohoo lets go dance!" I screamed on the top of my lungs

"Hahaha Chaerin-ah don't scream too much you might lose your voice" Dara unnie said to me

"But its been a long time since I partied with you girls! Most of our friends are here too"

"So is your bodyguard.." Dara unnie points her lips on the other end of the room

I followed the direction she was pointing at and saw Jiyong oppa glancing at us while talking to Youngbae oppa

Nope I will not let him stop me tonight. I didn't even get to enjoy the last time since he kept on asking me to not dance. He told me boys in the club are looking at me like I'm a meal. I'm in the club right? What am I supposed to do? Stay still in a corner?

"I don't mind unnie, I will have fun tonight!"

"Oohh, I bet you're going to be in big trouble if you play too much" Dara unnie added

 

CL now went to DJ Booth  to check out the playlist. She was talking to Choice, dancing on the booth with an alcohol in hand as well.

GD's POV

This girl really...I know she's going to take revenge and party as hard as she can tonight. What am I supposed to do? A lot of men are here tonight!

"Ji!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Youngbae call me

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" Youngbae said with a bit of annoyance in his voice

"Yeah yeah sure"

"Really huh? What was the last word I said?" Youngbae asked

"Said. See I'm listening Bae"

"You smartass! I know you weren't listening you were too focused on something..or someone"

"Yeah I'm so focused at how Seungri keeps on twerking right now"

"You know who I mean Ji! Why don't you just tell her you like her instead of acting like a father slash brother slash bodyguard. Seriously you have to man up!"

"I know I know I just can't find the right time to tell her" 

I glanced at the Dj booth but she wasn't there anymore.

"Well you better find time 'cause she's totally having fun right now"

I saw what Youngbae was talking about and saw her dancing with the Kwon Twins at the VIP section. These damn Kwon twins! I'm the only Kwon she needs in her life. She looks so happy dancing with them it hurts my eyes. I need to stop this right now!

As I was about to go get Chae, Choice Hyung announced that 2ne1 will now perform their songs on stage. Talk about great timing. I guess I'm just gonna go and drink some alcohol.

 

CL's POV

So far I am really enjoying the party with no interruptions with *ehem* Mr. Dragon. Sometimes he just acts so weird like a jealous boyfriend but I know he just cares for me because I'm the only girl in Nuthang. I mean I liked him before but got over it. So here I am sandwiched in between these twins. Oh my god I hope Deuk's girlfriend don't mind hahaha. They're just my friends but you can't deny it, they're really hot!

 

"What's up everybodyyy! Are you all enjoying yourselves there? I know you've been waiting for this so let's call on the stars of the evening, 2-N-E-1. Woooo!!!" Choice oppa announced and we immediately went to the stage to greet everybody

"What's up we 2ne1!" All of us shouted in unison

"Thank you for coming at our concert and coming to see us here as well" Bommie unnie said making the crowd go wild

"Did you enjoy every bit of it?" Dara unnie asked and everybody shouted yes!!!

"Everybody should dance okay?" Our maknae Minzy said to the crowd

"Alright lets go! Nolja!" 

 

*I am the best starts to play*

 

GD's POV

I started to get a little tipsy after having a few drinks so Youngbae was guiding me to go to the stage. I saw the girls already on stage talking to their fans. My vision was a little blurry but I can always find her even when she's with a bunch of people. Choice hyung started to play 'I am the best' and I just sat at the stage with some of my friends.

 

"Naega jael jal naga!" I heard her sing and it was music to my ears

I was dancing through the beat not until I heard a different voice in the song

"Naega jael jal naga jae jae jae jal naga!" A man's voice sang Chae's part so I looked up and saw it was Jay Park. CL has her hands over his shoulder and their faces were inches apart. So she dragged her to the stage huh. Why not me instead.

I was sulking in the corner with what I saw but I just kept on watching her as she performs on stage. She's still full of energy even when they just finished  concert. She was dancing so y its driving me crazy! And so are the other men, even women I might add. I want to stop her and cover her up but she might think I'm weird. I kept glancing on her and at possible erts around that might be looking at her. Yes, I am very possessive but I'm a coward too. I just can't tell her...yet"

 

CL's POV

We are about to play the last song and surprisingly Jiyong oppa is still not nagging me for the way I dance which I find kind of unusual. I just can't understand myself, I don't want him to nag but now I'm kind of missing it. LOL what is wrong with me? Nah  I just got used to it that's why.

*MTBD starts playing*

Once the beat dropped, I danced like I was the only one in the room. I'm not sure if I'm dancing y because I want to or because I want to get Jiyong oppa's attention. Here I go again thinking about him. Quit it Chae, he doesn't like you that way!

ja jikyeobwara i jindongui him 

cheokchureul tago naeryeoon i neukkim

kkot han songi piurira mosda pin

Fire Fire da gati buljosim

igeon mallo haneun yoga

ppeosppeoshan jadeureun han beone noga

kkoriga gilmyeon bandeusi japhinda

sesangeun yojigyeong jjagaga panchinda

I don't know what went through my mind but I suddenly had the urge to go find Jiyong oppa and bring him on front. I found him sitting at the side of the stage so I asked him to stand up and join me instead. We walked hand in hand until we reach the middle and...

"Menboong!" We danced to the beat and so did everyone on stage but it felt like we were the only ones up there

He looks a bit drunk 'cause he wasn't walking properly so I gave him a quick hug to thank him. The truth is I made it quick so it would look like a friendly hug. I think I'm liking oppa again with me having these kind of thoughts. What am I going to do?

"Menboong!" Second chorus dropped and I brought Youngbae oppa on stage this time. I'm also really close to him plus he loves showing off his dance skills. I got really hyped up with his dance that I gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek. I do that all the time since he's really like a big brother to me, no malice.

 

GD POV

Whaaaaat? Did she just kiss Youngbae right now? I mean I get it they're close but in front of everyone? Why are you doing this Chaeeee. I am so jealous right now! I was happy she hugged me but she did the same with Youngbae and with a kiss too! Come on!

"Bae I hate you right now!" I said as soon as he came back from dancing with Chae

"What? What did I do? Oh...that"

"Why would she kiss you in front of everyone?!"

"Hey hey chill she does that all the ti.."

"All the time?!"

"Let me finish. She does that all the time because we're close. You'd think she would do it in front of their fans if there's something going on between us? Of course not. You know how she doesn't like PDA when its with someone she likes"

"But she hugged me in front of everyone, does that mean that was just a friendly hug?"

"Yes and it will remain that way unless you tell her! Now go! Move!"

 

CL's POV

I went to the VIP lounge with the girls  to rest for awhile since we were exhausted from all the dancing we did. I still kept thinking about the hug with Jiyong oppa and how I wanted it to last longer. He looked so cute with his bare face looking all drunk. His lips look so kissable too. Wahhh Chae control your thoughts!  The unnies and Minzy excused themselves for awhile to use the bathroom while I stay at the room.

 

I got bored so I bring out my phone to check my instagram while eating cookies. I saw a lot of notifications and I was even tagged in a comment in Jiyong oppa's profile.

"So he took a video of my performance during the concert. But why only me?" 

"Because my eyes are only looking at you Chae" I got goosebumps from hearing that oh so familiar voice. I turned around and saw him smiling at the door.

"Oh please oppa I bet you're hand are itching to like pictures of models in your instagram" 

"Jealous?"

"What? I am liking photos of a lot of models too. Ash Stymest recently got my attention"

"He's your type? He's got tattoos everywhere like me, he's not that muscular and he smokes too. Like me" He said with a grin.

I am not comfortable with this conversation. I have a bad feeling about this I want to run!

"Uhm yeah sure Whatever you say. I'll just go get some drink" As I was about to go to the door, he blocked my way and stared intently at me

"You are not going anywhere. I have something to say" 

Seriously I might have a heart attack he is making me so nervous right now

"The reason why I'm always so protectice of you is not because your the only girl in the gang but because...I like you Chae. I have always wanted to tell you that but I chicken out! I just can't stand seeing you being all flirty with other men so I have to say this now or you might just run off with one of the Kwon Twins or Jay Park or some other guy out there."

 I was so shocked with what he said that I just stood there for a minute without saying a word. I didn't know how to respond though I know how I felt about him.

"Uhm hello? I just poured my heart out there can you at least say something?" Jiyong oppa said sounding annoyed

"Oppa, I...I...like you too. Way way back to be honest. I just thought you didn't see me as someone you can be in a relationship with so I pushed back those feelings. And run off with who? Are you kidding me deuk has a girlfriend, dony likes someone and jay? jay likes dara unnie. So you don't have to worry I'm all yours" I said while putting my hands around his neck.

"I want to kiss you right now"

"But.." I was about to protest but what can I do he practically smashed his lips into mine that I had no choice but to go along with it. He kissed me passoniately that it made me weak on my knees.

 

We were both breathing heavily as we parted our lips and we sat on the couch for awhile to wait for the girls. We were eating cookies when he suddenlt grabbed 2 pieces and placed it in my eyes. At that moment, the other members are back and then Dara unnie snapped a pic of what we were doing. 

"Chae..baby please upload that on instagram we look so cute you see" Jiyong oppa said while pouting

"BABY?!!!" the member sshouted in unison

"Let me explain when we get home.." 

 

THE END

 

A/N I know still have an episodc fic but I think I'm better of with oneshots. Anyway I'll try to finish Rumors, rumors! I'll appreciate if you leave your comment down there. Thank you! :)