Block B Story 1

Reality of The Idol World

 

Zico's POV 

Hello everyone. I am Block B's amazing, handsome, adorble, hot fantastic rapper leader ZIICCCOOOOOO, Hehe. Right now everyone in my group, including me, is playing on our new ps4. It's pretty beautiful .The game we play is great. It's a driving game with gangs and other cool stuff.  We have a great time playing it. When a babo with the name of Park Kyung showes off his stupity- like everyday. That o so great Kyung decided to be funny and dance his shoulder dance near of the expansive playstation. Not a brillint idea of his. As he danced , he accidentally hits our PS. And now it's litterly dead. D.E.A.D. Everybody tries to kill that dummy Kyung. We Need our justice but Kyung is running away from us.Ugh, That freaking guy starts apologizing. Who does he think he is. His apology does not make the situation better.  Because of him we could'nt end the game and we waisted much money because of him. Wahh all that money we spent on it*crying sound* It's like throwing money out on the street. Now we need to get it repaired. It will cost sooooo much *in a whinning tone*. That boy needs to repay everyone*smirks*. Suddenly I get in dream mode............

Daydream:(no ones pov) 

Kyung is dressed like a Maid and Zico looks like a king. The other members are wearing dresses. This dream plays in an unknowen country. The King Zico is now in the living room of the palast: 
"Maid Kyung" Zico said. "Feed me"the king orders. Kyung  angrily tells him" WHAT!Are You out of your mind king? You have two perfect hands so you can use them and eat yourself" "You! I am Zico.Your king and employer. So you shoul do what I say. So feed me ASAP " says Zico. But Kyung just goes away."YOU PUUUUUNNKK" Zico screams. Taeil goes to Zico. "Daddy don't be so mean to our pressious maid. She is really really kind. So please eat your food by youself" the daughter tells to her father. Zico's temper rises. "Kiddo, that brat should listen to me. He should have feed me" Zico tells her in a rushed voice. Suddenly Zico stands up and search for the maid. All the while Kyung is in the libery and cleans the shelves when Zico graps him and.............

Again Zico's POV

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What was that!!!! Groooooossssssss. " yo ,Zicova. Everything allright? " asked One of the members. o my gosh. Did I seriously scream? This Kyung monster. Just because of his stupidity I had this crazy day dream*glaring at Kyung*. "Hyung? Zico hyung? Heeeelllllllooooooooo??????SOMEONE OUT THERE" maknae P.O screams. "Huh?" I answerd to him. I just realised that I zoomed out. "What's wrong, leader?" asked Jaehyo hyung. " Nothing. Not a thing is wrong. Hahahaha" I allmost rapped. I suddenly ran out of the room into my own . Everyone looked at me as I ran. Ugh, I HATE YOU KYUNG. You let me do stupid things like youself are doing.....

CONCLUSION: Zicova is out of his mind and Kyung is crayyyyyyzzzzyyyyy. 


Will Zico still be crazy? What would have happend next in the dream? And what will Block B do. to Kyung for his crime? You will see it in Block B Story 2...........