✿ -

What I never told you

Title: What I never told you
Pairing: Myungsoo X Junha (OC)
Word Count: 1k
Listen to this song while reading: I never told you 

 

What I never told you

 

 

 

 

I miss the way we sleep

Like there's no sunrise

Like the taste of your smile

Junha wrestles with her thick blanket as she stands up, rubbing the sleep off her eyes. The sun rays that seeps through the curtain blinds her, she walked towards the direction of the light and yanked the curtain to cover the window, rather pissed off early in the morning.

She sighed. What kind of a sane person would get mad over the sunrise? Junha. Maybe because the sunrise reminds her of something bad in the past….

Her first day in Seoul after being away for three years. She wonders if things in the place of her heartbreak changed. If the paint in her old house faded already. If her old school developed a new crack on the façade of the north building. If her favorite store of rilakkumas closed or rather expanded their branch downtown. If the bakery she used to buy muffins and cupcakes still sell the same sweets. And if he still remember her …

If she still has a chance…

If he still love her …

Junha shook her head violently erasing the last thought in her mind. She’s here to meet her old friends, her parents, and to live her life right while continuing to pursue her other goals in life.

But one of her goals in life is to meet him again, make him hers and to bring their relationship back, for the second time around.

She almost banged her head on the wall.

 

But I never told you

What I should have said

No, I never told you

I just held it in

Junha left her hotel room and rode a cab to the nearest park where she lives in before, her parent’s place.

The cab reached the busiest place in Seoul and there’s traffic, the vehicle halted infront of an ice cream store where she used to stay at before with him. The said place is also the location where she ended everything. Where her heart crashed into pieces and she almost flood the place with her tears.

“Myungsoo I think we have to stop dating.” She firmly said, gripping on her skirt tightly while fighting back the tears that are attempting to fall.

The latter stopped eating his ice cream and looked at the girl infront of him, petrified. Scared and worried, Myungsoo reached out to touch Junha’s cheek but she swatted his hand.

“Stop joking Junha it’s our anniversary.” Myungsoo laughed nervously.

When Junha didn’t laugh, Myungsoo understood.

That’s how their relationship ended, not really clear for the two of them but painful enough to send them off separately. They ignored each other at school.

Junha tried to pretend that she’s okay back at that time but her own tears were her toughest enemy, they fall even in the slightest sight of Myungsoo.

Maybe she should’ve just told him the truth that she’s going to Australia to grab an opportunity . Great opportunity comes at once, upon hearing the news, her parents told her to break up with Myungsoo and prioritize her dreams. They don’t understand her but being the good daughter she did what they said.

When her plane landed to Australia, that’s only the time when she realized her life’s biggest mistake.

 

And now I miss everything about you

I can't believe it, I still want you

After all the things we've been through

I miss everything about you

She misses him. She misses Myungsoo so bad. She loves him, she never did look at other guys in Australia, hoping that when she came back to Korea, Myungsoo’s still not married.

The way he kisses her, whenever their lips were latched to each other, she felt like exploding of hearts and marshmallows. There’s no one in the world that could make her feel that way again aside from Myungsoo. Only him.

Junha misses how he smiles at her sweetly while telling her stories from his classes.

She misses how he loves to wear black plaid shirts. When he once gave her a black plaid shirt as a gift, it wasn’t a surprise, she’s not even shocked.

The way he will hug her from the back, his two hands clasping at her belly region, how he will poke her tummy, how he will place his chin on her shoulder and whisper sweet nothings to her ear.

Nothing, no one can replace all of those.

Only Kim Myungsoo.

 

Can't believe it, I still want you

(And I'm lovin' you, I never should have walked away)

The cab stopped infront of the Park. Junha paid the driver and exited the vehicle.

She wander her eyes around, skimming through the place, examining and observing the changes.

Nothing really changed.

 

She entered the rusty silver gates; her knees slightly wobbling due to nervousness.

She’s nervous over nothing in particular, she just have that feel of something might happen that day and that she won’t forget it.

 

Upon entering, she can smell the leafy green leaves of the trees around and a bit of soil. Her eyes scanned the whole place, on one corner, a group of teenagers plays a game, on the opposite part few kids mound the soil to make it look like a mountain, some other passersby chatter with each other. Junha suddenly felt lost but that was replaced by panic when it started raining. She ran to the closest waiting shed and swore under her breath.

Junha continued to lecture herself as to why she didn’t bring anything aside from her wallet and phone. Damn.

She absentmindedly stepped backward and accidentally bumped into someone whose probably the person standing behind her. Junha lost her footing and almost kissed the floor with her lips, thanks to the pair of arms that caugh her.

“Clumsy.”

Her eyes grew wide after hearing the word, her head automatically snapped back to see the stranger.

A bright smile like the morning sunshine, too blinding, welcomed her.

Myungsoo lifted Junha to help her stand straight.

They stared at each other for a good minute disregarding the other people around them.

“My God, I missed you so much.” Junha mumbled surprisingly, even she herself was shocked.

“I waited because I know you’ll comeback.” Myungsoo grinned wholeheartedly.

 

Swallowing her pride and forgetting her hesitation, Junha leaned in sealing the perfect (almost) moment with a kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

note: there you go! thank you for reading. how is it? what do you think about this? please leave a comment. ^^ anyways have a nice day!!!