Story Of Evil

Story Of Evil

1.0

Once upon a time in a land far far away, there lived a royal princess called Sunny.

snsd_sunny_by_josayy85-d4nwl5k.jpg

Princess Sunny had a servant that looked liked her. Also known as Luhan.

EXO-Member-Profile-Luhan-1.png

He always tries to make her happy and every wish she had, he would make it come true. Be it good or bad because all he ever wanted was for her to be happy and always smilling.

She was a spoilt, irritating and arrogant princess. Who held powers and intentions that were very evil.

 If there wasn't enough money for the capital, she would take it from those who were on edge. Those who were trying their best to survive be it for their families or for themselves.

Like today, a brave old and fragile commoner came towards the palace hall where she had gotten down on her frail knees begging. "Your Highness please lower the taxes. My family, I need to raise them. My husbands no lon-" Without a second word, guards had already came running towards her way.

She stared at the arrogant princess who just showed a unsatsified face, with fear. Her eyes widened with realisation.

"No please! Have mercy! Your highness!" the lady screamed and cried as the guards cruelly dragged her away. 

This would always happen. Every single day at least one of them would muster up the courage to confront the princess but their pleas would fell on deaf ears as all that would end up of them was the hanging death rope in one of the cells. 

No amount of pleading or tears would change her mind. She was just that cruel in her people's eyes. 

She pulled out her fan and smirked looking boredly at the paperwork in need to be done.

Walking back to her throne, where Luhan stood with gentle eyes. He beckoned her towards the garden and carefully placed the herbal tea on the table. "Miss, I've made your favourite, caramel roll with honey. And for tea, rose tea is best for today's lovely weather." he gave her his eye smiles and casually patted the princess on her head.

The princess looked at him with pure bliss and said,"Oh, it's tea-time!" she smiled and got up from the throne walking towards the garden.


One day, the evil princess fell in love. Deeply in love for a prince- with hair as blue as the sea. 

391591_106026492890114_989774056_n.jpg

He was the prince from a neighbouring country. He was kind and gentle to her unlike the others who only acted nice while he was geuinely caring. His light brown eyes shown as he looked at the roses in her garden. "Your highness, your roses are simply too beautiful. Just like you."

His words never failed to amuse and delight her. Unknowingly, her heart slowly got captured by his charming words.

Though unfortunately he had chose another from his neighbouring kingdom- The Land Of Red.

Worse, a commoner from the Land Of Reds. 

The commoner was simply gorgeous like a lotus in the middle of a swamp. Just her alone made everything shine. Her eyes were twinkling ever so brightly like a star and her soft yet smooth red hair flowed with the wind everytime she danced in the woods. Her soice captizated the prince and both of them fell in love. 

tumblr_m68s3pkkSu1rxxkuco1_500.jpg

However,once the princess knew about this,she was filled with rage and jealousy. Her ember eyes was on fire and her heart felt betrayed and lost. She couldn't handle it anymore and as Luhan stood beside her, she whispered in a soft voice, only meant for him,

"Kill all the people from the land of Reds. Don't let a single one live. Especially the girl who bewitched my prince."

He nodded his head emotionlessly and walked out the room.


The next day, houses were burnt down to ashes. Voices were heard screaming and crying in pain,anger and fear but none of them reached the princess's ears. Many innocent people died without reason and no one had pitied them. This went on for less than a month and that was the end for the land of reds.

Yet.

The first thing she said when she heard the news was, "Oh, it's tea-time!"

When the news had reached the prince, his face darkened with fear and anger.  He had already known that his love was gone when he came back from the northern for some business and he wanted to make the princess pay. He regretted leaving her sight and swore to get his revenge. 

He knew to defeat the princess was no easy task and fortunately the people could no longer take it and joined forces with them even Haredi (The Kingdom from Further North) ruled by Princess Rouren.

tumblr_lizpc3P70M1qcdyr6o1_500_thumb.jpg

All those years of suffering and anger build over the years consumed them without any fears.

They were all throwing away their lives just to kill her. The one who had tormented them for so long.

Lucky for them, the armies had been bartered out from the war with the Land Of Reds. And it wasn't that hard to just enter the castle where all the servants had already fled leaving the princess waiting alone in 'her' room. 

Thus, 'she' was captured in the middle of the night. 

'Her' sentence had already been made at 3PM the next day.

The bells rang and many people cheered as the princess was held there, weak yet smiling.

Not looking into the crowd, 'she' smiled and uttered 'her' last words. 'Her' favourite words.

"Oh, it's tea time." 


1.1.

Luhan's POV.

She was the princess, I was Her servant. My name is Luhan and I'm Sunny's twin brother but unfortunately, she had forgotten about it. 

photo.jpg

We were broken apart due to adult's selfish reasons. Even though we were born under high expectations we had each others back.

Destiny divided two pitiful twins who had done nothing wrong yet no amount of pity and crying helped as I was locked in the cellar I was later released as soon as my parents had died but my position was no longer a prince. 

It was nothing more than a royal servant. To serve my cute little sister.

No matter what bad things she had done, I would protect her. To protect her, I wouldn't care about anything at all. For her, I would turn evil.

All she need to do is just to sit there, smiling and laughing. Like how she used to. 

0.jpg


When I visited the neighbouring country, I happened to see a red haired girl walking in the city.  She bumped into me by accident. She shyly rubbed the back of her neck and asked me some questions about the route in the city. I sighed boredly and showed her the way. I don't know how it happened but I found myself showing her the way.

While we were walking, she would ramble on non-stop about the scenery. Her hair was tied in a pony tail that swayed left to right evrytime she walked. This was the first time I felt my heart race.

With her kind smile and clumsy actions, I fell in love at first sight.

When I had returned, I met my cute sister in the bedroom. Her face was smeared with mascara and she looked up to me with teary eyes. She explained to me what had happened which had shocked me. 

It hurt me to see her like that all broken. But if the princess wishes for her to be removed, I would make it come true.

The next day, I found myself looking at her the red hair girl's pale and delicate frame. Her eyes widened with happiness the moment she saw me. 

"You're going to rescue me right? Lu-"

Bang!

I shot her. Straight in the head and body. I noticed my sister.

"I'm sorry mi'lady had to see this gruesome scene. I'm sorry... For scaring you." I smiled and tried to hide my bloodied shirt.

If it was to make her happy. It was okay. Everything would be fine. Yet I wonder why my tears won't stop falling. 

I laid on my bed and held the newspaper which showed the picture of my first love reported to be murdered by someone unknown. 

Tears continued to fall down as I clunched the paper tightly in my hands. *Damn it.*


Before long, I knew that the angry towns people would probably overthrow us. Even if we so rightfully deserved this, I will still defy them. I quickly ran up to her bedroom and took my extra clothes, carefully putting it on her tiny hands.

My sister can't die. I won't let it happen.

That's right. She was the princess. I was her servant. I would protect her even if the world has turned against her.

"Here, I'll lend you my clothes. Wear my clothes and escape immediately. It's alright since we're twins. No one would notice."

Now, I'm a princess and you're a fugitive.

I will forever remember the face of shock she had when I had finally told her the truth. The fact that we were twins was finally out.

"No! Now that I know, I can't lose you! Oppa! Oppa!"

hqdefault.jpg

It had been a long time since she had called me 'oppa' and when she did, I was filled with so much happiness and joy.

Once she had changed into my clothes, and I had changed into hers, I heard footsteps coming. Even then, I managed to keep a smiling and calm face.

I hugged her tightly and pushed her into the secret chamber which she could escape with. *I love you.*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4bBfUxkmAzlvKdqbT1F4

I had made no attampt to run away or put up a fight. I was extremely careful since the chamber was not fully closed.

*Don't move okay Sunny?* 

This was it.

I smirked evily but made no attempt to run away and finally I was taken away. 

I sat alone in the empty jail. Remembering all the times I used to have with her. We were two cute twins, cruelly seperated by adult's selfish reasons. 

*Why us?*

The next day, I was painfully embarassed by the many people who was suppose to witness my sister's execution. I continued to smile even though things were being thrown at me. I knew that my sister would be here. That's why I need to smile. To assure her everything would be alright.

While the bells of hell rang in my ears, I made one wish. One wish I hoped god would at least make come true. I truely hoped from the bottom of my heart that-

 if I could be reborn again, I would be reborned as Sunny's twin brother again.

*A long time ago in a land far away, there lived an evil family and ruling the throne was my cute sibling.*

Servant+of+Evil-6+-+Copy.jpg


1.2

 

Sunny's POV.

"Luhan... You're really going to do this?"

He nodded his head and gave me one of his famous smiles. 

"Yes, would mi'lady want to try it too?" he took out another piece of paper and pen, handing it out to me with hopeful eyes that glimmered under the sunset.

I snorted snobbishly, " This obviously is not real. After all, it's only a game for peasants." 

I opened one eye to see Luhan's face darken a little at my words and cursed my sharp tongue.

"I mean, Luhan would always be here to fulfil all my wishes right?" I looked at him as his smile returned and bowed.

"Of course."

"Now what should I write about?" he began to tap the paper. "For mi'lady to grown taller!"

I frowned at him and childishly threw sand on him.

He chuckled quietly. Aish that pabo knows my weakness. 

"I wish for mi'lady to be happy forever." 

You were always there for me weren't you?

I looked at him, "I'm the happiest when I'm with Luhan. Then, would you stay with me forever?"

I always made you do things you hated.

He smiled,"Of course, if that's what mi'lady wishes."

All just for my sake.

servant_of_evil_by_thefinalstage-d6yruua


There used to be an old legend- Write your wish on a piece of paper and place it in a bottle. If you let it flow in the sea, someday, it might come true...


"Mi'lady, I had asked the chef to prepare your favourite tea-time snack."

 

 I always had everything I wanted yet-

Servant_of_Evil_by_kamifish.jpg

"I'm sorry mi'lady had to see this gruesome scene. I'm sorry... For scaring you." he smiled and tried to hide his bloodied shirt.

I was just being selfish. I didn't know, that he was in love with her...

"I love your smile mi'lady. I'll protect it forever." he smiled.

But you, who used to grant all my wishes is no longer here.

I ran all the way towards the excution area. There stood Oppa with a smiling face he always had for me.

When I had finally realised my sin, you were no longer here.

He continued to smile and said his final words. My favourite words.

I'm sorry.

"Oh, it's tea-time."

I'm sorry.

I couldn't look at it anymore as I walked away.

I'm sorry Luhan oppa.

servant_of_evil_13_by_sockpuppet_master-

 

Here as I stand in the middle of the sea, with a bottle which contained my wish in it, I let it go as tears continued to stream down my face. I looked up into the sky.

God... Please... If I was ever reborn, please let me be Luhan oppa's twin again

Rget_messge_evilsk.jpg


So hoped you like this short one-shot ^^ Please do comment and subscribe. 

Story and picture credits are not mine. Credits to their rightful owners.

Yes I changed some parts of the story so it's not fully copy righted. For those who don't know this story please do go look it up^^

I'm sorry if some parts don't fit bu do try to pu it in your imagination

Signing off, 

SHINinGURL