Chapter 11

Because I Love You

~*~

“Guys can let go of me now!” Chanyeol protested at his friends

“No! Teach us this problem first.” Sehun retorted back

Chanyeol is currently held down by his two friends at the cafeteria. His last subject ended earlier and he was really planning to go to the abandoned auditorium to meet up with Baekhyun. Unfortunately, Kris and Sehun cornered him and begged him to help them in their assignments in Algebra. Both of his friends held his arm and drag him to the cafeteria immediately before he could protest and say no to them.

Now he is squished between Sehun and Kris who was doing both of their work as he help them.

“Shut up Yeol. Do you want to answer this or you’re shutting yourself up”?” Kris threatened which affected the said boy.

Chanyeol shut his mouth up and shrunk back to his seat. This will take forever and Chanyeol needs to find a way to escape the situation. He look at Sehun and Kris, both of them are busy answering the problems.  Suddenly a vibration caught his attention, Baekhyun texted him.

‘Hey! Where the heck are you? I’m falling asleep here!’ - Baekhyun

! Now Baekhyun is waiting. Chanyeol quickly replied back.

‘I’m currently helping Kris and Sehun in their homework.’

‘Do you want me to go ahead first?’

Chanyeol panicked.

‘No. Please wait for me. I want to show you something.’

‘Ok. I will’

Chanyeol pocketed he phone and look at the two beside him. They are still busy. Good, he thought.

He quickly looked around and thought how to escape, he then looked at the table and a creepy smile made its way across his handsome face.

Chanyeol got up, step on the table and jump back to the floor in a matter of seconds just to escape. He was about to run away when a hand yanked him back which made him yelp and fall back to the table. He looked at Kris who yanked him with terrified eyes as the older boy glare at him. Some students who are in the room look at them with questioning look.

The intense gaze of the older made him gulp.

“Hyung…” Chanyeol can’t even form words as he was scared of Kris

“Where do you think you going?”

“Out… to Baekhyun…” Incoherent words spill out of his mouth in fright.

All of the sudden Kris’ gaze soften and the grip on his back collar loosens and Chanyeol was at last free to go. He stood up and straightens his clothes and look back to the older boy with an alarm look. Sehun could only slump back at his seat as he gives Chanyeol a glare.

Kris sighed

“Go before I change my mind!” he yelled

And with that he speed up to the halls without failing in hearing Sehun protest about letting him go and a faint shut up by Kris.

 

~*~

“Baek!!” Chanyeol yelled in the empty auditorium as he step in

“Here” came the answer

Baekhyun was sitting on the floor of the stage near the piano, bag and books sprawled with him. Chanyeol came near him and as always a smile creep up his face just seeing Baekhyun like that. Baekhyun smiled back, his eyes crinkle up into a crest whenever he did that and Chanyeol’s heart tripped a bit.

“Sorry for the wait. Kris and Sehun happened.” Chanyeol scoff

“It’s okay. What did you want me to see?”  Baekhyun gathered his stuff and throw it inside his bag.

Chanyeol sat down on the piano and discard his bag after taking out a couple of music sheets from it. He arranged the papers and look back at Baekhyun who stood beside him now.

“Remember my piece I played last time? I finish writing the lyrics so you could look at it now.” Chanyeol explained as he passes the lyrics to the shorter boy.

The song was about an undying love from a boy to his girl. The words are beautiful and imagining the melody accompanying the lyrics it’s breathtaking. Baekhyun scan the paper and wonder how he could sing this one, to think Chanyeol composed the song. A silent tug on his heart made him realize he wanted to sing this for the taller boy. He wants to be the one who will sing the song to Chanyeol.

And as if Chanyeol could read his mind, he offered to play the song as he teach how to sing it.

“Just like that… I think?” Chanyeol instructed and unknowingly scratched the back of his head, a habit

“Oh okay. I kind of get it.” Baekhyun simply said

“Ready?” Baekhyun nodded

Cute! Chanyeol thought

“Here I go”

A soft and familiar strain traveled across the room and then Baekhyun’s voice followed soon enough.

 

Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureoke

Dashi tae enonan sungan gachi

 

Jamshi kkumilkkabwa han beon deo nun gamatda tteo boni

Yeokshi neomu ganjeolhaetdeon ne ape

gido haduet seo isseo

 

Yeah, dan han beonman ne yeopeso

Baereul matchwo georeo

bogopa han beon,

Ttak han beon manyo

 

 

Neoui sasangeuro

Yeah, yeorin baramuel tago, yeah

 

Ne gyeotero

Eodieseo wannyago

Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhesseo

 

Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeom

Eodideum cheongugliteni

 

 

The moment Chanyeol laid his eyes on the shorter boy his heart instantly seize all of its doubt about his feelings. The words flowing out of Baekhyun’s lips made everything around the world stop and only this moment is what seems so important for Chanyeol. He would never think the lyrics would fit what he is feeling for Baekhyun. He even doubt his self on how could he relay his heart in the song he compose only for Baekhyun. That song, he was really thinking about Baekhyun the whole time he was making it. no one could explain what he was feeling right at this moment, everything his eyes are seeing is pure ethereal. Everything about Baekhyun is ethereal.

 

 

Mikael boda neon naege nunbusin jonjae

Gamhi nuga neoreul geoyeokhae naega yongseoreul an hae

 

Eden gue gose bareul durin taechoui geu cheoreom maeil

Neo hanaman hyanghamyeo maeumeuro mideumyeo

Aju jageun geoshirado neol himdeulge haji motge

Hangsang jikigo shipeo I’m eternally love

 

 

Neoui suhojaro

Jeo geosen barameul makgo

 

Ne pyeoneuro

Mudo da deungeul dollyeodo

Hime gyeoun eoneu nal ne nunmulreul dakka jul

 

Geureon han saram deol su itdamyeom

Eodideum cheongugilteni

 

Neol saranghage dwaebeorin nan ije deo isang

Doragal goshi eobseoyo nalgareul geodwodasyeotjyo (Oh no)

Yeongwonhan sarmeul irheotdaedo haengbokhan iyu

 

Naui yeongwon ijen geudaeinikka

Eternally Love

 

 

Neoui sasangeuro

Yeah, yeorin baramuel tago, yeah

 

Ne gyeotero

Eodieseo wannyago, from you

Haemarkge mutneun oh, nege bimirira malhesseo, oh

 

Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeom

Eodideum cheongugliteni

 

The silly tingle inside his stomach and the soft tug on his heart made everything sensible as he gaze at the boy who is singing in front of him. He wasn’t arguing or thinking of any other reason for it.

He is indeed in love with this boy. He is in love with Byun Baekhyun.

 

~*~

A/N: ba ba bam!!! eyow ladies here's you up date and this is dedicated for @KaiVee... since she's on the verge of death in waiting!!

i promise to update every week now.

and can you guys guess what song Chanyeol wrote for Baek? the next update will be dedicated for yah!!

Ok gotta go

LOVELOTS <3