I win.

The bet
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunggyu just smiled bitterly at the view on the other side. He tried to ignore it, but eyes couldn't help but glimpsed to the side. Teeth slightly clenched. He tried not to burst in such a place. Not in front of everyone. He was too embarrassed. But, just he can't even pull himself when it came to his— whatever.

 

Why he agreed on this anyway? He didn't even know why, but he must since he agreed on this. .

 

He could feel his palm getting sweaty as his cheeks tried to break off from stretching themselves to smile. He sure the fans must have noticed it. Some of them eyed him with worried. The next thing he knew, someone held his hand and the back of his hand. It calmed him. Eyes darted to the person by his side. He knew who he is. "Thanks, Woohyun," the latter smiled at him and shook his head lightly. "No problem, we're best friends aren't we? Best friends help each other," with that Sunggyu got a grip on the latter. Thanks God for giving him such a nice friend.

 

The slight contact between them brought cooed from the fans. They shouted at them, assuming it's a fanservice. The next seconds the scream got louder as the other couple doing something more extreme. Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol by his waist and placed a light kiss on his neck. Sunggyu froze seeing it.

 

"Hey, isn't he going too far?" Hoya whispered to them, a frown formed on his face. He wasn't someone into skinship. Because, he only wants to do it with his boyfriend, Nam Woohyun. "I'm jealous Howonie~ should we?"Woohyun by using his cutest voice, whispering to the taller male. Hoya grunted at it, pushing him away trying not to make them obvious in front of the fans.

 

Sunggyu was jealous of that.

 

It was great to find someone you truly love from the same band. They could stand close and even cuddling each other before they get sleepy. That's why Hoya keeps missing from his bed in the morning. Sunggyu clicked his tongue in annoyance. He was a clingy person and someone who's protective, this boyfriend of his made him deal with something that he thought doesn’t make sense. Ugh.

 

The time passed and they perform other songs. Sweats wet their stage clothes nonetheless it didn't make them stop dancing with smiles printed on their face. All of them spread around the large stage and his eyes caught a person in the middle of the stage. Myungsoo made a way to him. He offered a white rose with a smile printed on his face and blushes dusted on his cheekbones. He thought he was dreaming.

 

What, are joking with me Kim Myungsoo.

 

About to slap himself, the large screen captured a man with grumpy face glaring at them. It zoomed out perfectly, showing he was glaring at them. It brought joy to the fans as they shouted the couples of times, waving their light sticks.

 

Sunggyu tried to put a joking face and laughed bitterly at the man across. "Yah, why are you giving this to me?"He mouthed. Myungsoo look at him with brow lifted up and nodded in agreeing as he threw a mocking smile. He turned his heels and walked off

Please log in to read the full chapter