History

My Lost Boys

The bell rang finally after 8 hours of torture at school. I quickly packed my things when something hit my desk, scaring me. Rapmonster hugged his poor knee in pain.

"Don't we need to get some groceries today?" Taehyung asked me. Jimin popped his head and added, "Ya Miyeon we're out of ramen at home."

I told them to shush. If anyone found out I was living with 7 boys, 7 of the most troublesome boys often mistaken as gangsters, then my life would be over. I mean, I loved living with Bangtan, but when a girl is sleeping in the same house as 7 guys who aren't even her relatives or anything, people start to talk.

We waited until we were outside of the school gates, with the whole gang and then we started talking about home stuff. 

"Jin oppa do you think you could handle the boys at home today while i grocery shop?" I asked the eldest. Yes 4 of the boys were older than I was, but they respected me and listened better than the other three did.

"Take a few of them with you," Jin oppa replied. As expected, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin stuck to me like fleas.

I had corrected their once corrupted lives. After I had become friends with Taehyung and Jimin, they slowly introduced me to the rest of their crew. Once I found out how they'd been living, I don't really know why but I felt like I should take responsibilty for them.

They had been living like gangsters. They constantly got into fights and ditched school. At the time the maknae Jungkook was only in 8th grade. Taehyung and Jimin often would come to class bruised up, sometimes they didn't come to class at all. When I finally became close to all of the Bangtan members, I slowly convinced them to change their lifestyle. I had grown up all alone as well but I knew that if I didn't take care of myself then I'd be living a horrible life forever.

I first helped Taehyung and Jimin who were my friends. They started to have less absences and less cuts and bruises. They helped Jungkook, who at the time was new to being alone. After the three young ones, Namjoon (or Rapmonster as he preferred to be called) started to change as well. He then spread it to Jhope, Suga and finally Jin.

The eldest "brothers" claimed that I had saved them all frlm a horrible life. When they found out that I myself was living alone, they took me in, saying that Bangtan needed a care taker.

Suga and Jhope had been close friends since they were in elementary school. They both lived in the country side and when there became problems out there, their families got them to move to Seoul. They were 8th graders at the time. When they got to Seoul, they didn't have anybody. Luckily they met a nice old man who took them in, enrolled them in school and took care of them for 2 years until he passed away.

Suga and Jhope met Rapmonster, and Jimin in a park one night. The two had been blaring their music so loud that they got chased by cops. They were from a city near Seoul but ran for so long that they got lost and ended up with Suga and Jhope. Rapmonster and Jimin were taken into the rooftop home where Suga and Jimin had been living. They enrolled themselves in school by faking signatures and what not. But they never went.

They decided to call themselves Bangtan when it was just the four of them. They hung around snack shops, beating up bullies who took kids' lunch money, causing chaos and being rowdy. One day they saw Taehyung who was getting beat up real bad. The four Bangtan members went to rescue him but some other guy had already start to beat up the bully. It was Jin. 

A little while later, Jungkook, who had been living with his drunk uncle and snobby cousin, ran away from home, not being able to take it anymore. He was only in 7th grade but the kid was grown up for his age. Of course he had no idea where he was going and when Bangtan found him in an alley, the group of 6 became a group of 7.

And then it became a group of 8.

I was lost myself but after helping bangtan find their way, i felt like my path had been lit up as well. Now I stuck with the Bangtan boys no matter what, I was their care taker but they were also my family

"Noona I think we have a lot of stuff we need to buy..." Jungkook said a bit worried. We hadn't gone shopping in a really long time. On top of that, there were 8 of us in the house, 2 had part time jobs and everyone else did whatever they could to get some money.

"I cleaned some windows yesterday!" Taehyung suddenly remembered, pulling out $100 from his right sock. He felt around and pulled another $20 from his back pocket. "Some ahjumma threw that at me," he shrugged.

The boys didn't do anything illegal or anything. They were modest and hardworking. Even Jungkook would come up with a few dollars from singing and walking around with a cup.

"Yoongi oppa, aren't you going to be late?" I said, suddenly remembering. Yoongi wrote songs. He was suppose to sell to some wanna be rappers or something. He had been pretty well known before Bangtan became this tight

"Ahh yeah. You guys go buy with whatever money you have right now and I'll save what I make for next time?" he gave everyone a pat before jogging off past the bus stop. Most of the time we all got around on foot, buses were only in case of big emergencies. 

The remaining 7 of us walked up the stairs to our rooftop house that we called home. It had 2 bedrooms and 2 baths and a small kitchen and living room. We usually would sit outside so it didn't really matter. 

We finally noticed how dirty our place had gotten. The 3 older ones decided to clean while us 4 youngens went shopping. Jungkook amd Jimin made a list of all the things we needed and I sighed at the length of it.

Taehyung patted my back, knowing how much I worried about Bangtan. "We'd be worse withput you Miyeon," he said seriously but with his signature odd smile on his face. I knew that I couldn't live without my lost boys, and my lost boys couldn't live without me. 

I'm probably adding anothet chappy. idk yet. this . its 2am.

sorry boos, <3