Start all over again

you belong to me

reminders: the one inside this *____* are just thoughts. thank you!

"10...9....8....7.....6"

 

*Where to hide??Where to hide??Oteoke??*

 

"5.......4......3....2.....and....1.....  Hide properly you folks!!ahhaaha!!!!"

 

Luckily, I got into this room where I am safe from him and besides, I dont want to treat him with food..I dont even have any money with me!

 

"What are you doing there?"

 *Is that a ghost? I thought im alone here! No! I am not afraid of any ghost! But,,is that really a ghost? No! No! No! Ghosts are not true!*

"Hmm..Im not a ghost you know. mmm...oh well..Just continue what you're doing...Just tell you once again, I am not a ghost."

*Wait...He didn't talk back right? and He did not read my thoughts and he is not sitting beside me..OMG!! This guy really is a ghost! I can feel his presence!!*

 S-I-L-E-N-C-E

"You're not really doing that for like, forever, right?Wait, I am getting worried...ahmm.."

*Did he touched my hand?*

"Im sorry that was just to prove that I am not a ghost. You can open you eyes now. ok? I am not that ugly to be  ghost you know"

His hand disappeared and another 30 long seconds of silence..*Where are my friends?? When will they find me? Why did i hide here anyways?*

We were playing hide and seek with my friends when I got into this room. I never thought I would experience such thing. I remain silent hoping that  joon -- my friend and the IT would find me faster since I dont think I can move..I slowly opened my eyes and found ....

 

 

LIGHT!

 

Well, there wouldn't be any ghost in this kind of light.Ii mean, ghosts only exist in dark areas right?

 

"At last... I thought you are already dead..hahaha!"

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!”

I should end this…

I turn my head to my left with one eye open and found him there…

Sitting just a few inches away from me..very few inches away from me. His  head  is leaning  on  the wall and his eyes are close.

 

"Hi Ji...I am sorry for ignoring you earlier because I thought  you are a..."

"That's okay.....I understand. .

So..

Ahm...

You're playing hide and seek right?" he replied with eyes close

"Yeah...The one who will be found first will have to treat Joon"

"..I see.."

A  moment  of silence  gave  me  the chance to look at his face . The  face  of  the  most popular boy in campus. The  genius, handsome, sporty almost perfect Kwon Jiyong. Even at this distance, he is still handsome. Not  like Tom Cruise or Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner. But he is handsome in his own way.

 

“I am not that of an eye catcher, you know”

*Yeah. Kwon Jiyong caught me staring at him, this is a first.Wait,what?!*

I look away immediately.*how can I be so stupid?*

"What are you doing here anyways?  You're supposed to be at the gym right?"

"Yeah.well, I got tired and decided to rest. The other officers can take the situation there anyways."

"Right. I guess they can."

"DARA! Where are you?"

he opened his eyes for the first time since we started talking."I guess you need my help .Just stay here until I clear the coast for you"

"Thanks. I really need it. I don't have any money with me" I smiled at him and he started to stand and went out of the room.

 

"Hi Jiyong..ahmm..Have you seen any of my classmates ? We are playing and I haven't found any of them yet..I am already tired."

" Is Bom part of your game?.....Well then, she went at the back of the library I guess she's hiding there."

"Thanks."

"But please don't tell anyone that I helped you ok?"

"Sure.no problem..Thanks again!"

 

"Alright.the coast is clear just wait till Joon finds Bom first and then you're safe.”

"Thanks really. "

"No problem"

 

"Yah!I am not the first one right?" that was bom.

 

he started getting up ..

"I guess I should be going now."

"Right me too..I'll just go to where they are"

"Bye" i smiled at him,

"Bye..see you around" he smiled back and started walking away going to somewhere I know I'll never exist . And just like that, Kwon Jiyong made me fall inlove with him all over again.

 

I started walking towards my friends still thinking about what had happened.

"Yah!PARK DARA!!! Can you walk faster??We need to get to the gym immediately!"

That was my besftriend Bom, my ever talkative bestfriend.

"Okay!!!You're just annoyed that you will be treating Joon!hahahaha!!!"

The others laugh with me  while Bom look at us with hate

"Dara! Guys! Hurry up!" Young bae my guy best friend been there for me since..the birth of time. hahaha!

"Ok!"

We started walking towards the gym. While my mind is stuck to that awkward  moment  earlier.

I know I can't deny it I'm in love again..with the same person:: KWON JIYONG.

 

hello!!! Sorry for the grammars!!!

Thank you for those who are reading this!!! And i appreciate comments!!