Broken Hearts

Embracing Shadows

 

“B-but... Am i doing something wrong?”

The brunette looked at the woman before her with shocked clearly written all over her face. She tried hard to hold her tears, fighting for her pride.

“Tell me..” she asked again, “Tell me if i have a mistake, Unnie..”

The red haired girl kept her poker face, didn’t feel anything though she was facing her lover’s broken gaze. She turned her face and crossed her arms as she answered, “You did nothing wrong..”

Gulped hard, the brunette encouraged herself to open , “T-then why do you want to break up with me?”

“... I’m bored with you.”

That answer was such a hardest punch on her face. Her lover bored with her. The young brunette didn’t know if there’s something more hurtful than this painful fact. She shook her head, still trying to fight back her tears.

“No, i won’t let you go, Unnie.. I love you so much..” she squeaked, throwing all of her pride away for begging like that, “Please, if you just bored with me, i’ll give you space.. I’ll let you alone, i won’t bothering you.. But please don’t leave me..”

The latter just stared at the younger blankly before turn her body and walk away from that place, leaving her alone.

Left her without any answer. The brunette punched the wall hard as tears finally flowing on her face.

 

She won’t break up with me.. I know that.. She won’t get a better person if she leave me..

 

- - - - - -

 

 From : Moonie

18.09 [ Where are you, love? ]

 

From : Moonie

18.15 [ Hey. Are you busy? ]

 

From : Moonie

18.30 [ I guess you busy.. Okay, don’t forget your dinner, shikshin.. I love you ]

 

The black haired girl stared blankly at her phone screen, no emotion written on her pale face. She read those messages one more time before throw her phone on her fluffy bed.

 

Should i reply her messages?

 

She glanced at her phone for a few seconds before shook her head and lied her body on the floor.

 

She should understand by herself that i don’t want to be with her anymore.. I don’t want to think about her anymore.. I’m tired..

 

With that, she closed her eyes and drifted herself to sleep.

 

- - - - -

 

In the other side of the town, one certain young woman stared at her phone hopefully. Hoped that her younger lover would reply her text. But after five minutes went, she knew that she just waiting for nothing.

That girl didn’t want her any longer.

This condition had been happening for almost three months, the younger girl was never reply her texts anymore. Didn’t call her anymore. Didn’t want to meet her anymore.

Totally became a stranger.

She sighed desperately and hugged her pillow as a lonely tear rolled down from her eyes.

 

Four years won’t become nothing like this..She love me.. She love me, i know that she love me..

I don’t want to let her go.. I can’t live without her..

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay, just a short explanation about their emotion condition.

I don’t know why i still cried when writing this, it was like half a year ago hahaha xD

Hope you guys like this and please DO comment~ Kekekeke~