Grumpy and Drunk

T(w)oheart My

"I heard when you said he's bad at drinking. But I didn't think he was this bad." Woohyun chuckled, walking towards the black SHINee van.

Key rolled his eyes. He eyed the drunk Kim Jonghyun whose one hand is slumped around his shoulders and the other hand around Woohyun. "Yes he was this bad. That's why I never get drunk when drinking with him."

Woohyun laughed once again. He helped Key tucked in the drunk Jonghyun into the van, smiled when the blonde boy thanked him for helping him, then Woohyun waved bye to Key before walking away to his own van.

Sighing, Key leaned back to the seat's back support. He closed his eyes. It's been one long day. Not everyday that you get to have a schedule together with both the closest boys of yours in your life. He turned to see Jonghyun, his head on the window, his eyes closed (well, not really closed), his mouth opened in his sleep. Key shook his head in disapproval before he took Jonghyun's head and put it on his shoulder.

"Humph!" Jonghyun grunt, his eyes still closed. He squirmed around, lifting his head off Key's shoulder, and moved away from the diva, his back facing Key. This time, his head and his right shoulder on the seat's back support. Once comfortable, he goes back to sleep.

The diva watched as the older one closed his eyes. The dino looks comfortable in that position at first. But then his head slowly bobbed up and down according to the way their van moves. His head hit the van's window when the van passed a bump on the road. Key has to hold in his chuckle when the older woke up to groan.

Scowling at the diva's attempt to not chuckle, Jonghyun turned around to face him. "Why? Is it so funny that my head hit the window?" he asked in a pissed off voice.

Key shook his head. "Kind of. See? That's why. Just sleep on my shoulder or on my lap like you usually do." he told him, patting his lap for the dino to sleep on.

Dinopuppy glared at him. "No! I don't want to sleep on your shoulder! Or on your lap! Who knows if Woohyun already sleep on those as well! I don't want to sleep on something Woohyun slept on before! No! Not in a million years!"

Amused, Key smirked. "What? Are you actually being jealous?" Key moved closer to Jonghyun. "Are you jealous of my sub-group? Of Toheart?"

"NO! NO!" Jonghyun yelled like a child ordered to eat his vegetables. "I am not jealous of it! I am perfectly fine with it! I have absolutely not a single problem about you and that Woohyun kid singing a song together-"

"Sweet girl~" Key sang a part from his new song.

Jonghyun covered both his ears with his hands. "NOOO! I am not jealous! Just sing that stupid song with your stupid bestfriend somewhere else! I don't give a damn thing! Just leave me alone! I want to sleep!"

For the nth time that night, Key rolled his eyes. "Then sleep on my shoulder you stubborn headed dino. You'll have a concussion by morning if you keep sleeping that way."

"I told you I don't want to sleep somewhere Woohyun slept on before!" the dinopuppy yelled.

"But Woohyun never slept on my shoulder!" Key retorted. "Don't be ridiculous, Jonghyun. Sleep on my shoulder now or I'll never let you sleep on it again."

Instead of obeying to Key's threat like Jonghyun usually does, Jonghyun went back to his previous position, back facing Key. This surprised Key since it never happened before. The diva almost yelled to the older, asking why he was being so stubborn tonight. But he was cut by a low mumble from Jonghyun. "It doesn't matter if you won't let me sleep on your shoulder anymore. You don't allow me to call you My Bum either."

Key softened at the stupid mumble. He smiled weakly. "But I like you calling me Bummie. Why would I have you call me My Bum when you can call me Bummie?"

He watched as Jonghyun turned around to face him. Key almost had a heart attack when he saw tears in Jonghyun's eyes. "Oh yeah! Only My Hyun is allowed to call you that, huh?! Well then tell Your Hyun that this Jjongie has a Hyun character in his name too!"

"Jonghyun, you're being ridiculous. It's just a joke between me and Woohyun-"

"What else don't I know then?! How can he know your drinking habits while I don't?! How can he know you love coffee? How can he know you like to play? How can you take him shopping but not me? How can you not tell me you have an album with another guy coming up? How can you!" Jonghyun cried.

The diva sighed again. "You never know my drinking habits because you're always drunk before I got drunk. I ordered coffee a lot after we practiced. We played together with the other 91 line friends. I take him shopping because he doesn't whine about how tired he is all the time. I told you SM told me not to tell nobody about this album. Why are you being like this?" Key asked gently.

"So I'm a nobody. Well isn't that nice to hear!" Jonghyun said coldly. "Why don't you date Woohyun then." he added. "You obviously like him, a lot!"

"Nobody means not anyone and that's different!" Key defended himself. He moved closer to Jonghyun. "Sure I like Woohyun. But that's because he's my bestfriend." he explained. Then he took Jonghyun's hand with his. "You're my boyfriend. You don't need to be annoyed about these."

"Yeah. Your boyfriend which according to you is uglier than your bestfriend. That is if he really is only your bestfriend and nothing more!" Jonghyun spat out.

Key suddenly feels guilty. "Baby, it's just a joke! You're the most handsome guy on Earth! The hottest too! I was just playing around. I don't want to hurt Woohyun's feelings either. He's the guest of your radio show. You should be the one giving it to him, right?"

Jonghyun snatched his hand away. "Whatever. Do what you want with that bestfriend of yours and see if I care!" he folded his arms in front of his chest and pouted (rather cutely).

Seeing his lover pouting, Key can't help but pout as well. "Seriously, Jonghyun. I wasn't this mad at you when you did Internet War with Taemin back then. I took it professionally, didn't I? Stop being selfish."

"I'm selfish?!" Jonghyun asked in disbelieve. "I'm fine with you doing that Minkey fanservice with frog-head in our concert days ago! I'm fine with you doing Global We Got Married! I'm fine with you kissing those musical actresses! How am I the selfish one?"

"Then tell me what's bothering you! We always supported each other all the time! Why are you mad about this one? What's different this time? Do you not like Toheart? Do you hate it? Dislike it? Do you not support me doing Toheart?" Key asked, getting annoyed as well.

"It's not that I don't support Toheart. I'd love you to be sucessful. I'm happy if you're happy. I just don't like you doing schedules away from me. And with another guy as well!" Jonghyun blurted out.

Key said nothing.

Dino decided to continue. "Bummie, I- I'm fine with you doing fanservice with Onew hyung, Minho, or Taemin cause I know you love them as brothers. You're gay so I don't have to worry about those musical actresses or your virtual 'wife'. But with Woohyun- I just- I hate it that he knows you as much as I do! Plus people started talking about how cute you two together are! What if he makes you happier than me? What if you started drifting apart from me? What if-"

His little speech was cut off shortly with a delicious (pun intended) bow shaped lips crushing onto his lips. It tastes as soft as it always is. The kiss wasn't hot and heated like how they usually do it. In fact, it was the opposite of it. It was soft and slow, Key's usually naughty hands stayed on his cheeks, cupping his face, warming it up. It wasn't long before Jonghyun responded to it, with the same gentleness. No biting no tongues, just a simple kiss.

They pulled apart minutes later, both still staring into each other's eyes while panting for air. Key's hands fell onto the older's shoulders. Key is also the first one to offer a smile, assuring the older boy.

"Jjong, you don't have to worry about such stupid things. No one makes me happier than you." he smiled sweetly, caressing Jonghyun's cheek, admiring his brown puppy eyes. "You're the only one for me."

"You can say that now but who knows what will happen-"

The diva put a finger on Jonghyun's lips, shutting him up. "I like Woohyun for his similarities with me. I like how he's the same age as me, how he loves fashion too, how he has the same style of fooling around as me." he told Jonghyun. "But I love you for everything. Even your bad habits! Kim Jonghyun, i love you. You're MY Hyun, the most handsome and perfect guy on Earth in my eyes."

Jonghyun throw his hands around the younger boy's neck, his head snuggling into the younger's neck. "You don't know how much those words mean to me." he cried.

"T(w)oheart my , Jonghyun." Key whispered. "I only have one heart and it's for you." he added, making Jonghyun hug him even tighter.

"I'm sorry for being stupid, Bummie. I love you I love you I love you." Jonghyun apologized in a low voice, his breath smells like alcohol.

"I'm sorry for making you feel that way too." Key smirks. "But you shouldn't have thought about those. Besides, there's something that no other guys other than you know about me." he replied in a seductive voice.

"And that is?"

"How I am in bed." he pulled away from Jonghyun, winking at the older boy. He immediately saw a sudden bulge on Jonghyun's pants. "I should help you with that-" he teased.

The van stopped so suddenly, making Jonghyun and Key almost fell (thrown forward) to the front. Luckily Jonghyun had his hands in front of Key's waist, holding him back. Both Jonghyun and Key eyed each other.

"SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS! NOTICE THAT I'M STILL HERE DRIVING!" Mino hyung (their manager) yelled from the driver's seat. Jonghyun and Key seriously forgot they're not actually alone in the van.

"Sorry, hyung." the two apologized at the same time, waiting for the van to move.

Mino hyung the manager rolled his eyes, muttering 'kids these days' under his nose before starting the van's engine again and driving it back to the SHINee dorm.

The younger blonde head sighed and leaned back to the seat's back support, this time fastening his seatbelt. Key closed his eyes, tired. Seconds later, he felt a head sleeping soundly on his shoulders. He smiled and kiss the top of Jonghyun's head.

Key decided to drink with Jonghyun more often.

A drunk Jonghyun is always adorable for Key.

 


Author's Note

First ever one-shot. How was it?
The story is based on last night's Jonghyun's Blue Night Radio (14/03/14).

I love Toheart! I'm not bashing them!
(Delicious is so stuck in my head)

I just thought a jealous Jonghyun would be cute to make a fanfiction.
I love Wookey's friendship, but JONGKEY FOR THE WIN!

loving-jongkey-o.gif

*Additional notes;
Toheart (Woohyun & Key collaboration) means two hearts. That's why I played it with a 'w' in a bracket.
(just in case you don't get it)

Support both SHINee Key & Infinite Woohyun in Toheart.

Come on girl, love is so nutricious,
Come on girl, love is so delicious!

- KPOPMonstahh