Closing one chapter and opening a new

Can Love conquer all

---3 Months later---

You and Yong Guk have been dating for three months. You pretty much spend every free moment together.

You are sitting in art class to find out which group’s art pieces will be showcased.

Kris: “*walking into the classroom*Morning my little Picassos. *grabbing an envelope from the podium* These two art pieces will be featured in the halls of the art department building. *opening the envelope* Class dismissed. *class groans* I’m just kidding. There are two groups that will have their art work featured. The first group that will be featured is Lee Chae Rin and Jung So Ryong. Congratulations you two. Your pieces were amazingly drawn. Now the second group and the group that will also be featured in the school newsletter as well as the art hall of fame will be (Y/F/N) and Yoo Youngjae. Congratulations. The pieces that you submitted were expertly drawn and truly expressed the person. (Y/N), your piece will also be featured in the local paper. *holding up the framed drawing of Youngjae* Okay, now I don’t have an assignment for you all so let’s end class early.”

You leave the classroom and as soon as you do you turn around you pull Youngjae into a bear hug.

Yong Guk: “*glaring* What do we have here?”

You: “*letting go of the brunette* Gukkie. *going to hug the boy in question only to be brushed off* What’s wrong?”

Yong Guk: “*glaring at Youngjae* Why were you hugging him?”

You: “We just found out that our art work will be featured on the walls of the art department.”

Youngjae: “I’m gonna go.”

Yong Guk: “*blocking the boy’s path* Where do you think you are going?”

Youngjae: “I was going to leave.”

Yong Guk: “*pushing Youngjae* I don’t think so.”

You: “*sensing where the situation is heading* Gukkie. *the boy in questions ignores you and continues to move closer to Youngjae* Gukkie. *still being ignored* Bang Yong Guk!”

Yong Guk: “*turning to you* What?”

You: “*closing the gap between you and your boyfriend* There is nothing going on between me and Youngjae. We worked on a project together. *continuing to close the gap* I was excited that our work was going to be featured on the wall of art department. *jabbing the boy in question in the chest* If you can’t trust me enough to not get jealous when I hug a friend, yes a friend, then I don’t think we should be together anymore. *stomps away*”

Tears start streaming down your face and you walk away. You walk to your car only to see your best friend, Daehyun leaning against it. You turn on your heels and try to walk away but he grabs your arm.

Daehyun: “*spinning you around to face him* What’s wrong?”

You: “*blinking through the tears at the dark haired boy*”

Daehyun: “*grabbing your keys from you* Come on. You seem like you could some Chocolate Explosion Fudge Lave Cake at Hopey’s.”

You follow the boy to your car. You arrive at the café and as the two of you share the cake you spill about what happened. Somehow while you were talking to Daehyun, he texted Himchan and the boy comes just as the two of you are finishing the cake.

Himchan: “*hugging you* (Y/N), it is okay. He’s not worth it.”

---2 months later---

You and Youngjae discovered that you like each other and are now dating. You managed to stay friends with Yong Guk’s friends and his little brother and his little brother’s friend.  You are walking out of the school to go to Youngjae’s house to hang out and you run into Jongup.

You: “Hey Jongup.”

Jongup: “Hey (Y/N). How have you been?”

You: “Good. *looking down at the ground* How’s Yong Guk?”

Jongup: “He’s a mess. You know he misses you. He was in love with you and still is.”

You: “He’s a mess?”

Jongup: “Yeah, he gets angry all the time.

You: “Oh really? *Jongup nods and you walk away*”

You head to Youngjae’s house but you can’t stop thinking about what Jongup said.

{Your POV} What could Jongup mean by Yong Guk’s a mess and he gets angry all the time? I hope he’s okay. *mental face palm* What do I care? *reasoning with yourself* I don’t care. He can be mad all he wants. He shouldn’t have gotten that jealous over a hug. I mean seriously, it’s not like I was kissing Youngjae. *arrive at Youngjae’s house and go to the door which is opened almost immediately after you knock*

Youngjae: “*wrapping his arm around your waist* Hey sweetie.”

You: “Hey. *allowing Youngjae to pull you into the house* So what are we doing?”

Youngjae: “*walking towards the living room* Movie?”

You: “*following him* Sure.”

*you and Youngjae sit down and start walking the movie* I really wonder if Yong Guk is okay. Jongup made it seem like Gukkie was really hurt. *face palm* Did I seriously call him Gukkie? I shouldn’t even care. {End}

Youngjae: “*calling your name for the nth time* (Y/N)? Baby, what’s wrong?”

You: “Nothing. I guess I am just tired.”

Youngjae: “Why don’t I let you get home? We can do this anytime.”

You: “Okay”

You leave Youngjae’s and head home. You arrive at your house and let yourself in. You find a note on the kitchen table from Joon.

{Note} Dongsaeng, I have to work late tonight. I don’t know when I will be home but I will probably sleep at the office. Myungsoo has a date which means he probably won’t be home tonight either. Make sure you eat something. Love ya, J. {End}

You put the note down and start getting ready for bed. You soon drift off to sleep. In your dream you keep hearing a loud banging.