Nothing but Trouble

Can Love conquer all

---The next day---

It’s Saturday so you decide to sleep in. Your plans are quickly shattered by the sound of the door bell ringing. You nudge Youngjae with your foot and he groans and pulls the blanket over his head. You sit up and look over at him. Seeing his head covered, you sigh and push him to get him to wake up. He continues to sleep so you get up, throw Youngjae a look and head out to see who is at the door. You shuffle into the living room and open the door to see two uniformed officers.

Officer 1: “Mrs. Yoo (Y/N)?”

You nod at the officer.

Officer 1: “Do you know a Mr. Bang Yong Guk?”

You nod again and begin to get worried about where this is going.

Officer 1: “We have him in custody right now for assault, he said that you can vouch for this being a false arrest.”

You look at the officer and nod.

Officer 1: “Please come with us.”

You: “Can I get dressed  first?”

The officer nods and blushes as he realizes you are only wearing a PJ short set. You turn on your heel and head back to your room. You head to the bathroom and brush your teeth, you forgo a shower. You go back into the room to see Youngjae sitting up in the bed, watching you walk to the closet.

You: “*sarcastically* Oh, now you wake up.”

Youngaje: “*getting out of the bed and walking up behind you* Who was that?”

You: “*continuing to pull out clothes* Officers from the Seoul Police Department. Guk got arrested for assault.”

Youngjae: “*letting you go* Let me guess, you are going to bail him out? *plopping down on the bed* You care more about those guys then you do about me.”

You: “*turning to face Youngjae* Are you serious? *pulling the jeans in your hand on and walking over to Youngjae* Baby, I love you. *pulling him up* I love you more than you know. I love you more than I can express. They are my friends and yes I love them, however, that love is nothing compared to the love I have for you.”

Youngjae smiles at you and hugs you, kissing your crown.

Youngjae: “Go.”

You leave and head out the officers.

---At the police station---

You are directed to the holding cell where Yong Guk is being held.

You:”*glaring at the man who flashed his signature smile as soon as he saw you* Darn

it Yong….”

You see something out of the corner of your eye that makes you stop in mid sentence. You look over and see Himchan in the same cell, with a pretty nice sized welt forming on his left cheek.

You: “*looking at the boy* What the hell are you doing here?”

Himchan: “*smirking* You didn’t notice that Yong Guk over there is pretty badly bruised himself?”

You look over at Yong Guk and see that his face is bruised and swollen. He has cuts on his forearms and his shirt was splotched with blood.

You: “*glaring at Himchan* I thought you hated violence. You were always the peace loving friend that everyone went to to solve their problems. You used to get sick at the sight of blood. What happened to you?”

Himchan: “That was the old Himchan. The new and improved Himchan doesn’t care. Not to mention, the fact that I am now married into the most notorious mob boss families in Korea. I was sent to take over his turf, it is the only section of territory my father in law doesn’t have.”

You: “*slamming your hand on the cell bars* You bastard! You almost killed Jongup, for what a piece of land, a section of town?”

Himchan: “*concern marring his porcelain face* Is he dead?”

You: “*dropping your head as you clutch the bars of the cell* No but he was pretty close to it.”

Officer: “Is this the Bang Yong Guk that you know?”

You: “*looking up at the officer* Yes. I know him and he would never assault someone unless he was provoked or unless he was protecting someone he cares deeply about.”

Officer: “Are you aware….”

You: “*cutting the officer off* Yong Guk is great guy. He would never hurt anyone unless it was necessary to save his life or the life of someone he cares about. He should not be here.”

Officer: “*pulling the keys out* For some unknown reason, I believe you.  *opening the cell door* You are free to go Yong Guk. *grabbing the boy’s neck as he walks out* If I see your in here one more time, I swear I will make you rot in here.”

BYG: “Okay. I’ll stay out of trouble. *pointing at you* With her around me, I don’t think I will be able to.”

Officer: “*letting go of Yong Guk and turning to you* Please keep him out of trouble.”

You: “I will try. *looking at Himchan* Officer, you can release him as well. His name is Kim Himchan. He is….was a nonviolent person but he is in general a good guy.”

Officer: “Kim Himchan, you are out too.”

Himchan walk out of the station with you and Yong Guk. You and Yong Guk head to your car as you watch Himchan stand outside looking rather lost.

You: “Himchan, come on. I’ll give you a ride.”

The three of you get into the car and head to your house. As you walk into the house, your twin monsters come running up to you.

V and Baekhyun: “*in unison* Umma!!!!”

You: “*hugging your twins* I thought you two were sleeping.”

V: “*pointing into the distance* Joon Sam-chon took us to the amusement park and then we had ice cream.”

Baekhyun: “Myungsoo sam-chon took us to the mall.”

You look up after both of the boys told you their plans and see your two older brothers walking towards you. Joon’s arms laden with stuffed creatures and Myungsoo bogged down with shopping bag. You smile in their direction and turn to walk into the house. You see Youngjae sound asleep on the couch and you shake him awake. He smiles at you and pulls you into a kiss, not realizing there are others with you.

V and Baekhyun: “*in unison* Ewwwww.”

You and Youngjae smile at the two boys picking them up and sandwiching them in a hug.