Final

Something Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were dating one of your school's kingkas, Suho, and since you're just a transferee from your school's rival academy, you were being bullied...

 

" I can't believe that OUR Angel Suho is dating that filthy spy~ "

" She's just using him "

 

Tiffany, one of the school's queenkas, approached you and said, "Who do you think you are to date Suho?!"

Since you hate being talked to like that, you answered her, "What's wrong if I'm dating him?!"

Tiffany wasn't the only one who confronted you. She was with the other queenka, Krystal. "HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO US?! *slaps you* YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FILTHY SPY!"

 

At the time when Krystal slapped you, Suho was on his way to pick you up from your class. He saw what she did to you and ran towards you. You looked at him and you saw the mixture of concern for you and anger from what she did in his eyes. "Jagiya! Are you alright?", he asked you. But you couldn't answer, you were still shocked from the sudden slap.

"How dare you slap her!", you were shocked from the sudden outburst of Suho towards Krystal.

"To everyone here! Don't even dare to hurt her anymore! If I find out that anyone is still at it, you'll answer to me! Understand?!" This time, he was addressing everyone who were at the scene. You were shocked at how concerned he was for you, at the same time, scared from his outburst. No one has ever seen Suho that mad before. But those who knows him, they know that when he becomes that mad, he's dead serious. So, due to their fright they just agreed. 

 

Suho and you left the school and went straight to his place. After arriving, you both sat in their living room. 

 

The both of you were sitting on the couch when he asked you if you were alright. "Jagiya, are you feeling alright? You look kinda pale~" You could here the hint of concern in his voice. But when he asked you, you were deep in thought about telling him or not. Since you weren't responding, he slightly nudged you and that stopped you thoughts. "Huh? Uh, yeah. I'm fine." 

"Okay. Um.. I'll just go get some ice for you cheek"

"Okay... I'll just call my mom that I'm here. I don't want her to worry."

 

You stepped into his backyard and called your mom.

"Omma, I'm at Suho's place."

"Arasso. Have you told him about your condition yet?"

"I'm still thinking about it. But I'll tell him sooner or later."

"Okay. I respect your decision. But you have to tell him, he deserves to know."

"I know. Bye omma..."

 

Suho came back to the living room finding it empty. "Jagiya! Where are you?"

"Here!" You came back inside after talking with your mom.

"Here." He said to you while pulling you down to sit on the couch. Then he presses the ice bag on you cheek...

 

While he did that, you remembered what the doctor had said a year and a half ago.

~ FLASHBACK ~ 

"I'm sorry miss, but you are diagnosed with a stage 3 leukemia. There are ways to prolong your li---"

You cut him off before he said how. "No."

The doctor was dumbfounded by your answer. "What? You don't w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter