Can I Have This Dance?

Can I Have This Dance?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Donghae was sitting on the floor in the living room of their apartment, cleaning his dancing shoes. Eunhyuk watched him by the doorway of their shared bedroom. He was mesmerized by how carefully Donghae cleaned the shoes from the inside out, until they looked brand new again.

They had and will always be best friends and they had known for so long that they knew almost everything about the other. And yes, almost. What Donghae didn't know about Eunhyuk was something he could never understand.

When they got to know each other in the beginning of Super Junior, they soon became very close friends. But for Eunhyuk it just wasn't enough... He wanted something more...

Suddenly the brunette was standing in front of him smiling brightly. "Shall we go now?" At first Eunhyuk didn't understand what Donghae was talking about but then he remembered how he had promised Donghae to go to the dance studio to practice their choreographs.

"Y-yes. Let's get going!" Donghae gave him the gorgeous smile of his. It was like sweet poison for Eunhyuk and it made him unable to move. Somehow he meanaged to get up moving and went to look for his clothes.

"C'mon! You know I can't stand waiting!" Donghae yelled from the front door. Quickly Eunhyuk grabbed his black trouser and one sleeveless shirt and ran to his hotheaded friend who had already put on his jacket and shoes.

 

The way to SM's dance studio didn't take long. Actually it was just a couple blocks from their apartment building so they were quickly there. They both knew the studio at least as well as their own pockets. From all Super Junior members they two were the ones who spend most of their free-time dancing. They loved it and it helped them ease all the stress their career caused them. They had often talked about it and agreed to dance together whenever the other one of them needed it.

They both walked straight to the men's dressing room to get changed. Eunhyuk hated the dressing room. He was always embarrassed to be there with the shorter male who had the perfect body that he envied. He had never been all too confident with his own body. And that was the reason why he usually changed his clothes after the others had already gone to the studio. But now when there were just the two of them, he couldn't do anything else but change as fast as possible.

He quickly threw away his t-shirt. And of course it fell on the floor. When he turned around to pick it up he hit his head on something hard. He dropped himself on the floor while holding his forehead. He let out a whine and was surprised as Donghae did the same. A huge laugh escaped Donghae's lips when he saw Eunhyuk's face turning red. He had opened his eyes and realized that he was staring at Donghae's body. He had no shirt on. His abs are absolutely stunning!

"I'm sorry, hyung!" Donghae giggled while trying to get a hold of himself and gave the shirt back to Eunhyuk.

Damn, he's been working hard for his body.

 

After two hours of hard practicing they found themselves lying on the floor, sweaty and panting, staring at the empty ceiling. They didn't say anything until Donghae sighed, got up and looked down straight into Eunhyuk's brown eyes.

"Eunhyuk... I'm... I'm worried about you." He paused and just looked at Eunhyuk. "When was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror?"

Eunhyuk was totally surprised. He is worried about me? But... What? Why?

"What? I'm fine..." He was stopped by the raised eyebrow and Donghae's unsure glance. "You haven't slept well. I can tell it by your face. Plus you keep on tossing and turning in bed." That was when Eunhyuk turned his head to see himself through the mirror - dark rings encircled his eyes and he looked like he hadn't slept at all for a week.

"I often wake up at nights when you mutter something in your sleep. Sometimes you are just screaming. I've been wondering how no one else hears it... And you don't dance like you usually do. It just isn't like before. Is there something you want to talk about?"

Deep silence fell between them. Eunhyuk didn't know what to say. He hadn't realized how badly he had been sleeping lately. And hell, he knew why but that was something he would never talk about. At least not with Donghae.

"You know... I'll help you to relax!" Eunhyuk's eyes widened. What. Is. He. Talking. About?!

"Stay still. I'll be right back." He gave Eunhyuk a big smile so Eunhyuk could see all his white teeth and ran out to the room. After a minute he came back holding a silky scarf in his hands.

WHAT?! Eunhyuk was going to protest but he wasn't fast enough. "Just lie down and close your eyes." Donghae said while switching off the lights. His voice was like music to Eunhyuk's ears and he did what he was told to even if he had his doupts.

The scarf touched his face lightly. He felt how a small, warm blow toughed his face right after it. The studio was quiet. He could hear how Donghae knelt beside him still moving the scarf gently over his body. He was going to say something but when he was planning to open his mouth, Donghae hushed to silence him. He almost fell asleep.

The younger male touched his cheek. The soft and warm finger moved down to his lips where it stopped for a while until it kept going all the way down to his neck and collarbones. Eunhyuk's heart started to beat like crazy. It felt like it was trying to get out of his chest! But the only thing he could think of was Donghae and his warm touch on his own pale skin.

Donghae couldn't help it anymore. The urge to touch Eunhyuk became too great for him to ignore it anymore. And so he leaned over the older male lying on the floor. Their lips touched lightly, gently. At first Eunhyuk did realize what was happening. He felt Donghae's soft and gentle lips against his own a bit dry ones. The kiss was soft, loving and warm, just like Donghae himself.

WAIT! DID HE JUST KISS ME?! He opened his eyes when Donghae stopped as suddenly as he had started. Eunhyuk had never seen Donghae looking as embarrassed as he looked right at that moment when he was going to get up and trying to find words to say. "I-I'm sorry... I... I..."

Eunhyuk didn't want to hear any apologies. He grabbed Donghae's wrist to stop him, to keep the younger male close to him. It was all he wanted, just be close to Donghae.

"Don't... Just don't be sorry." He hoped Donghae would understand what he was trying to say and what he wanted right now. For a while Donghae didn't do anything. He didn't even look at Eunhyuk who was still lying on the floor, almost begging for him to stay close to him.

Carefully Eunhyuk pulled the confused boy closer to him. He lov

Please log in to read the full chapter