Chapter 32

Staring from afar

As soon as the exams were over, results came around. All the seniors were gathered in the school hall sitting in line and waiting for their names to be called. Ravi was sitting next to Hongbin and both of them hold each other’s sweaty palms. “Baby, What if I don’t pass?” Ravi stopped worrying for a second and turned to face his boyfriend. “That will be ing imposibble. You studied your off and of course you will pass.” Ravi reassured Hongbin. “I hope so too Ravi ah.” Soon Hongbin’s name was called up and Hongbin walked to the front of the hall to meet their teacher to get his results and university application form. After settling stuff with the teacher, Hongbin was seen walking back to Ravi with a huge smile on his face. “Ravi ah! I made it! I can go to university!” Hongbin told Ravi and gave him the hugest hug ever.” Ravi kissed Hongbin on the cheek and told him how proud he was. “Kim Wonshik.” Ravi straight away got up and went to take his results and university application form. After getting his results, he ran back to Hongbin and enlope Hongbin in the hugest hug ever and even manage to lift Hongbin of the group. “I guess you did well do?” Ravi smiled and cupped Hongbin’s face and kissed it all over. Everyone passed their exams with exceptional results. “Come on guys! We need to go celebrate our awesome results!” Ravi suggested.  The gang all argeed but suddenly Ken stopped them. “Hyuk remember what mum said this morning?” Hyuk went “Oh~” and nodded. “Guys, celebration at our house.” Ken and Hyuk said in unison and off they all went with their results and application forms in tow.

“Ah!!!! My baby boys are graduates.” Mrs Lee ran and hugged her to boys as soon as they step into the house. “Mummy is so proud of you both.” Ken and Hyuk tried to squeeze their way out of Mrs Lee’s tight grip. “Mum…can’t….breath.” Ken and Hyuk tried to say. Mrs Lee finally let them both go and kissed both boys on the cheek. “Awe~ and there is my other graduates.” Mrss Lee pointed out and hugged each one of them.”Congrats on graduating baby boys and girl.” Mrs Lee smiled and told them to get comfortable while she prepares a huge lunch spread for them. “So guys, how about we fill in out application form?” Hongbin asked the rest. All of them nodded and got to it. “By the way, we have to return our application form by Wednesday right?” Ha Nuel as the rest. The boys all nodded without looking away from their application forms. “Ravi ah…” Hongbin whisper so that the rest won’t hear. “Yeah Bin?” “So what university you’re applying for?” Ravi sniggered and suddenly shove his application form infront of Hongbin’s face. After looking at the form, a wide smile appeared on Hongbin’s face and Hongbin moved about and land himself on Ravi’s lap and started kissing Ravi. “AH! OMG! MY EYES! MY EYES!” Everyone except Hongbin and Ravi looked up to see a fantic looking Ken trying to cover his eyes. ‘Oh come on Hongbin, Ravi! Not the time and place dudes!” Leo retorted. Ravi and Hongbin finally broke their kiss and both boys stuck their tongue out. “Jealous much.” Hongbin teased.

After the whole commotion ended, Mrs Lee called them into the dining room for lunch and as soon as they entered the dining room, their mouth watered. “Mum, this food smells really good.” Ken praised his mother. “ Bet it taste even better.” Hyuk interrupted and gave his mum a kiss on the cheek. “Go on. Tuck in. stop staring.” Mrs Lee nicely told them. After a good 30 minutes, the plates were all clean and the gang now have a small blunge forming from under their shirts. “That was the best lunch ever Mrs Lee!” Leo and N cheered. The gang nodded in unison. Mrs Lee was glad that they all loved her cooking. “Let us help with the dishes.” As soon as they were done with the dishes, the gang thank Mrs Lee and headed home to meet with their own parents.

The next day, Ravi and Hongbin walked to school hand in hand not in their uniforms anymore and holding their applications. As they entered the school’s office, they greeted the school attendant and gave her their application form. “Ravi’s ah, let’s go not go home just yet. I want to hang out for a while.” Hongbin informed Ravi while gripping onto his hands. Ravi nodded and hold Hongbin’s hands even tighter. That day, the couple had fun and such an enjoyable time with each other’s company. That day, Rabin didn’t think about their future at all and just enjoyed the present.