GONE

GONE

Ours is a HATE-HATE relationship. We met in highschool. You were an athlete, I was a journalist. We both love photography but i was Nikon and you were Canon. Things won't always go the same for us everyday. You were chocolate, I was vanilla. You were loud, I was quiet. You were  a player, I was . You're Choi Minho and I'm Lee Taemin. But, things changed when your mother died. We were neighbors, you know.

 

You started trashing your room, then your father, then your education. You were  falling, you were failing. You tried alcohol, girls and you even tried gambling and drugs. Then your father came to me " I'm dying, take care of him." I started comforting you, Confronting you. Dealing with you and understanding you is never easy but, we were falling... in love? I guess.

 

 We understood each other. Dealing every problems together. Then, we dated. we were happy. We were free. We were lucky to have each other. 'Do I love him?.... Well i guess so..' I asked myself. I gave everything to you and you were everything to me. Then, your father died of cancer. You were falling again. You felt defeated. You felt alone, I said you weren't that i'm here for you and that i won't leave your side and you believed it.

 

Then, you knew I know, i hurt you and you hurt me. I say it's over, I can see in your eyes  that you don't want to end this relationship. You begged for me to stay and to not leave you, because you said that if i  will leave, you will kill yourself. I thought that you were just  saying that because your in pain and I know that you will find another love again someone who is better than me.

 

Years past, I was successful. I heard nothing of you. I can't get over you, I can't forget  you. Then, i realized that i still love you and i want you back. So i searched, i asked, i go, i check and search again. I found nothing. I thought you migrated and now having your new life.

 

I was lonely. I sat on a curb. Waiting. Hoping that maybe you'll come to me MAGICALLY. "Hey are you okay?" I turned around hoping tht it was you, but it wasn't. It was your bestfriend Jonghyun, I felt disappointed. I asked him about you, but what shocked me is that you didn't migrated. He told me that you're gone. You're Dead. I asked him why? then he answered that after our break up, you were so pain and that you can't take the pain anymore so you killed yourself. 'So you really killed yourself huh?' I thought to myself. A tear shed out of my eye. I can't believe what his talking about. Now i regret leaving and hurting you. I shouldn't broke up with you. This shouldn't happen. i told him to bring me to your grave and there i told you how sorry i was and how i still love you and waiting for you.

 

When your father died, he told me to be happy, but how? when you're not with me? when you're gone? Are you happy that i'm the one whose hurting now? I still love you please come back...

I'm so so sorry......
I Love You....

 

 

 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There! my first ever one shot. My friend helped me to write this so i'm thanking her! even though she will not gonna see it!! lolz.

For those who already read this pls tell how was it? Pls leave a comment whether you like the story or not. pwetty please!!! :3 this is my first time writting. I'm usually reading a lot of stories from my favorite authors.

That would be all! <3
Thanks for reading hope you like it! <3

Please comment. <3
-heartbrokenghurl