- 1 -

Call You Mine...

You sit on the window sill watching rain drops race each other down the window pane.

Its raining today. You place your hand on the window. It’s freezing too and all you wanted to do right now is having a cup of warm hazelnut latte.

The rain continue to splashed on the windows, bounced off roofs and  soaked the ground.

Letting out soft sighs, you press the screen of your phone for thousand time that day. Still nothing. There is no message or misscall from him. You chukles bitterly. That jerk...

You stand up and pacing in the room. Feel nervous and antsy at the same time. After some time, you finally give up and lie on your comfy bed. Feel tired than ever, you let the darkness embraces you to sleep.

You tossing around the bed at the unpleasant memory that projected in form of dream right now. You stand in your place as you watch ten years old girl crying as one older kid who like to bully her, pushes her down on the ground. Before the girl can say something, her eyes goes wide when suddenly someone punch the bully right on his face.

“Channie!” She shouted his name before stand up and run to Chanyeol to hold his hand before he could throw another punch to the bully face.

“Stop it!” She look at Chanyeol with eyes b with tears. She doesnt like it when Chanyeol hurt other people because of her.

“Ouch!” Her eyes widen again for the second time when Chanyeol suddenly get pushes down by the bully before the bully run away. She kneeling beside Chanyeol.

“I will always protect you! Someday, I will call you mine.” He whisper that low enough for the young girl to hear.

Your eyes snapped open suddenly and you look around only to realize that its already morning. You let out soft grunts when someone shrieking your name out early in the morning follow by your bedroom door being open from outside.

“What is it, unnie?” You look at your sister who looks like a mad woman right now.

“You are still in bed?! How can you? Its D-day and you still in your bed?” Your unnie practically shooting you laser from her eyes. “Out.Of.Bed.Right.Now!”

You rolls your eyes brusquely before get out of the bed. Not feeling anxious or whatsoever. Your eyes sparks in excitement when you see one message on your phone but the excitement dies when you read the message.

All I got is disappointment up till now. Why am I still holding up to that stupid promise?

- ♡ ♡ ♡ -

You look at your own image in the mirror. White gown which perfectly fit your curves, the long black wavy hair, natural look make up and for last touch up, you apply a bit of cherry flavor lip gloss on your plump lips to prevent it from dry.

A small smiles creeps on your lips. Perfect.

“Might I say, you look breathtaking this evening.”

Your eyes met with him. You can’t help but chuckles softly at his compliments as he snakes his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your bare shoulder. backhugging you.

“Didn’t i told you it’s a bad omen if the groom meet with the bride before they get married?” You playfully cast scary glares to him which only earn soft chuckles from him.

“Great. My mom’s superstition finally have gotten into you eh?”

You rolls your eyes. “Get your out, Kris!” You playfully pushes him away.

“But the boys are here to see you. And its not like we are going to sneak into bride’s room.” As soon as he speak, several man burst into the waiting room and run to you which make you step back in horror. Afraid your two hours effort to look beautiful ruined just in several minute just because of these man.

“Y-Yah!” You yell lightly when several of them give you bone crushing hug.

“We misses you!”

“You look beautiful!”

“How have you been?!”

You can’t help but smiles when all your childhood friends practically shot you with questions. It’s been months since you last met all of them. Everybody were busy with their own life. And you too busy helping with the wedding preparation.

After several minutes of chit-chatting, all of them including Kris were being pushes away out of the room by Mrs. Wu when she heard noise in the waiting room.

“Aish. Now i have to get my hair done back.” You mumbles as you fixes your hair. Remember how Chen mischievously ruffles your hair before he get out of the room.

“Wanted any help?” You froze at your spot. That deep voice...

You turn around only to met those big eyes that seem like it can read your soul, making your breathless. That warm smiles that made you melt everytime you see it.

“C-Channie. What are you doing here?” You pinches yourself to make sure this is not a dream. And when you feel light sting on your skin, you sure that this is not a dream. He said he can’t attend the wedding according to Kris.

He calmly make his way to you, slowly turn your body to face the big mirror back. You can’t help but follow his every movements through the reflection when he fixes your curly hair.

“Kris said you can’t attend the wedding.” You whisper slowly.

“My work finishes early so I manage to come here.” You blushes faintly when his eyes met yours. You can’t help but feel tingling sensation in your body when his fingers brush on your skin.

Even you wanted to stay mad at him, you know that you couldnt stay mad at him for long time. Heard his voice again after month just make your legs turn into jelly and your body yell in excitement. Like always.

“You look beautiful in this white gown.” He wrap his arms around your waist, nuzzling on your head at the same time.

“T-thank you.” You mutters quietly.

“The time has come!” Chanyeol quickly broke the hugs when Mrs Wu walk into the room.

“I’ve got to go now.” You unwillingly steps out of the room and join several girls that already wait outside. You put your hand above your racing heart. Focus! I need to focus.

With that, you walk into the wedding venue with other bridemaids.

- ♡ ♡ ♡ -

 

Its a miracle how you can survives the wedding when you are not even paid the attention to the wedding. You smiles softly looking at the bride and groom whose now dancing in the middle of crowds. You sister and Kris look perfect together.

“May I have this dance?” You avert your gaze to your left side only to see Chanyeol smiles sheepishly as he offer his hand to you. You shyly take his hand before he lead you to the dancing floor.

You put your arms around his neck as he put his hand around your waist.

“ I couldnt take my eyes off of you.” His comment make you happy but you just let out soft laughs.

“Since when you’ve become this cheesy Park Chanyeol?” You rolls your eyes. “Bet all girls always sticking up to you because of your cheesiness.”

He smirks, “Dont worry. I just show this side of me only to you.” he slowly pulls you closer to him before whisper, “i hope you still remember my promise when you were ten.”

Your lips parting up to speak something but couldnt help but laughs when Chen suddenly into the conversation. “Seems like there will be another wedding this years yeah?”

“Shut up Kim Jongdae!”

______________________________________________

oh god what is this? *^* 

Doing this in sleepy state and i honestly doesnt know what im typing up

but i hope you guys enjoying this C: