Chapter 11

FML: Feel My Love

Elooooo my subscribers :D


Taeyeon bite her lower lip, still thinking whether she should tell Tiffany the truth or should she make up a story. Tiffany waited for Taeyeon patiently. Tiffany held Taeyeon’s hands tightly, reassuring her that everything will be fine.

“I… I was a player 5 years ago.”

“5 years ago? What has it gotta do with what you are doing now?”

“My mom left me when I was 15 years old? She brought me to the playground and told me to wait there while she goes to the ice cream parlour to get my ice cream. I was on the swing. After 15 minutes, I saw a red car drove past me and my mom was in there. Beside her was a man. From that moment, I knew she left me and my dad for another guy.”

Taeyeon took a deep breath before continuing. From Tiffany’s perspective, she knew it was hard for Taeyeon. She moved closer to Taeyeon and wrapped her arms around her shoulders.

“I went back to the house and told my father. But even before I could speak, my dad started to throw everything he can reach. Turns out he already knew my mom has an affair. A few months later, my dad remarried and I liked my foster mom the first time I met her.”

“Taeyeon…”

“Let me finish first.”

“Whenever my dad leaves for work, my foster mom would tell me to do house chore and many other things. I wanted to do my own things too and go out and play but whenever I disobey her, she would hit me. Then one day, I had enough of all her beatings, I told my dad about it. He doesn’t care and threatened to throw me out if I continue being rude. I hate my foster mom at that time; I hate my biological mom even more. I really do. If she didn’t leave us, then I wouldn’t suffer. It’s all her fault.”

“When I was 20, I found out I like girls. And that gave me an advantage of taking revenge. I hated every single girl. So I go around making girls fall in love with me one by one. When they fall head over heels for me, I leave them. I dump them. I love it when I see how hurt they are. When they cry their eyes out, I celebrate in my heart. I love it.”

“Then there was this girl whom I met at the beach club, she looks pretty and my friend told me she like girls like me. Of course I was happy. I went ahead and make her fall in love with me although I didn’t love her a single bit. When she knew about me being a player, she left me and I was angry. She is the first girl that dumped me. I was beyond angry. So I stayed at the beach until night, waiting for my prey.”

“And I found it. Her name is Krystal.”

“KRYSTAL?! JESSICA’S SISTER?!”

“Fany…”

“Alright I’m sorry. Please continue.”

“Yes, she is Jessica’s sister but I didn’t know at that time and she was good friends with Hara. She’s pretty and stood out to me the most. So I flirt with her, I played with her, I had with her. She said Hara was fine with her dating me since it’s her own life.”

 

~

Taeyeon and Krystal were at Krystal’s room in her apartment. It’s been 2 weeks since they had and Krystal loves Taeyeon even more now. Taeyeon, on the other hand, was happy to see Krystal love her so much and she’ve decided to break up with her.

“Taengoo, I love you so much.”

“Let’s break up Krystal.”

“Taengoo~ don’t joke~”

“I’m not joking. To be honest, I dated you because I want to take revenge on Hara. She’s the first girl that dumped me and I just can’t let that go. So I used you to make her jealous and to tell her only I, Kim Taeyeon dump girls and no girls can dump me.”

“Taeyeon… Please tell me you are just joking, please.”

“Well, it was great the past 2 months. Don’t look for me after today. Bye.”

“Taeyeon! Don’t leave me! Please!”

Taeyeon left and when she sees Krystal crying, she was so happy. She called Yuri, her best friend out for a drink.

That night, Jessica found herself at the beach. The moment she saw her baby sister crying her eyes out, she knew it was because of Taeyeon. Reason being – Krystal talked to her a lot about Taeyeon. About how perfect Taeyeon is, how she’s a sweetheart and everything and anything.

Jessica spotted Taeyeon at the beach club, the one Krystal used to go to everytime.

“ING KIM TAEYEON!” Jessica ran to Taeyeon and grabbed her collar. She punched Taeyeon’s nose. Blood was oozing out of her nose and Yuri grabbed some napkins for Taeyeon.

“Miss! Please don’t hit my friend anymore. Why can’t you just sit down and talk nicely?”

“MY SISTER ATTEMPTED SUICIDE BECAUSE OF HER AND YOU EXPECT ME TO TALK NICELY? ING HELL.”

“Krystal attempted suicide…?”

Taeyeon couldn’t believe that Krystal attempted suicide because of her. She felt bad, of course. She just wanted to hurt Krystal’s heart, nothing more.

“Taeyeon, go clean up. I’ll talk to her.” Yuri said to the injured girl and Jessica wanted to stop her but Yuri stopped Jessica. She made her sit down and gave her a cup of iced water to cool her down.

Yuri successfully made Jessica calmed down and made Jessica tell her everything from the start. They weren’t friends, but Yuri helped Jessica. Yuri told Jessica she will make Taeyeon apologise to Krystal and make her stop being a player.

Jessica trusted Yuri and she made the right choice. Yuri and Sunny both helped Taeyeon together. After a few months, Krystal was back to her normal self; all thanks to Yuri, Sunny and of course her sister Jessica. Jessica and Krystal both knew about why Taeyeon is a player and felt sorry for her even though what she had done was wrong.

Taeyeon and Krystal became friends but not for Taeyeon and Jessica. Jessica still hates Taeyeon and said she will never forgive her. Taeyeon understood and didn’t expect Jessica to forgive her either. The Jung sisters went back to California to complete their studies and they lost contact with each other and never contacted each other again, including Yuri and Jessica.

Taeyeon then never had been in a relationship for 5 years.

~

 

Taeyeon finished telling Tiffany her story and tears were flowing out of her eyes. Tiffany hugged her telling her it’s okay. Tiffany was shocked that behind the smiles Taeyeon put on her face, was actually full of sadness.

Instead of leaving Taeyeon, Tiffany loved Taeyeon even more for having courage to continue with her life because if it was her, she would have killed herself.

“So are you afraid that you are back to being a player because you’ve never got into a relationship for so long?”

“Yea… Sort of.”

“I’m here to help you Taeyeon. I’m here to help you overcome your fear so don’t be afraid.”

Taeyeon smiled before telling Tiffany something.

“Don’t ever blame Jessica; it’s natural for her to hate me. You shouted at her just now, go and apologise. Don’t ruin your friendship with her because of me. I know you love her a lot as a friend and she mean a lot to you.”

“I will go talk to her later. Let’s do something that we both won’t regret in the future.”

“And if you see me flirting with other girls, please stop me.”

“Is your skin itching Kim Taeyeon? If you dare look at other girls, I’ll tear you skin alive!”

“Wow there, my scary and loving girlfriend! I love you.”

“I love you too, my baby girl.”

 

~*~*~

Taeyeon's past revealed!

No YY here because I focused on Taeyeon, sorry!

Do you guys want a YY only special chapter next? Comment and let me know! c: