Final

Of Dust and Solitude Bliss

Title: Of Dust and Solitude Bliss

Characters: Lee Jihoon x Lee Yikyung

Genre: oneshot drabble fluff

Author: troublemaker

Synopsis: It’s been a little too late to ask why, but they’ve grown too fond of each other there’s not a need to. Away from everyone else, hidden deep in the quiet and unventured, no one knows what they’ve been up to.

No. of words: 1048 words

 

Two pairs of feet came shuffling into the unlocked storage room at the rooftop of Victory High School. Silent whispers and occasional bursts of giggles broke through the silence as the canvas of solitude landscape of the rooftop gets interrupted by two male students too eager to be alone and away from society.

 

Shutting the creaky old door behind them as one pushed the other against the cool metal, smirking in success to dominate rather than an expected apology, they made sure the door stayed shut as it always would. It was easier shutting the door in place rather than trying to yank it open because one side has become lopsided and takes a little more effort than just a huff to get it to open. Its hinges were just barely holding on to the heavy doors after much wear and tear and decades of worthy use as a storage room. Now, the room is not in use any more though it contained untouched stacks of old desks and chairs, a thick layer of dust comfortably settled on them like a blanket. Having a storage facility at the topmost floor of the building was not really helpful, what more the only access to it being a flight of stairs connecting it to the rest of the institution.

 

Spring had arrived even though winter still showed signs of presence. The ice had all melted yet it was still cold enough you could see your breath when you exhale. The dilapidated room had a small row of windows probably sealed in shut since left untouched and it gave off a lingering musky smell of rust and moss mixed together which might be unpleasant at times yet could be endured. 

 

Jihoon had his hands clutching tightly onto both ed sides of the younger’s outer coat as he mischievously chuckles with a tight-lipped smile while Yikyung raises his hands to grab lightly onto Jihoon’s wrists, mirroring the same expression the other had on.

 

Jihoon’s right foot moved a step forward, bringing him closer; the fabrics of their uniforms barely brushing against each other he could feel himself getting warmer as they shared each other’s body heat being so close to one another. Yikyung’s hands trail up his arms to his shoulders, stopping momentarily at his neck before finding their way to affectionately cup his face and pull him in closer. Yikyung let their noses touch and linger as they stare into each other’s eyes, getting into the deep, dark orbs before leaning in to let their lips touch.

 

They’ve done this a number of times during the past few months after finding out both had mutual feelings for each other, the first being an awkward and painful process it took 2 weeks and an agitated Oh Jungho to get things straightened out. Their friend didn’t know what exactly went on between the both of them. But the both of them were not even talking what more making eye contact that the creases between Jungho’s eyebrows got deeper as days past and he still did not know why they had not made up with each other.

 

The both of them were lightly teasing each other after seeing Jungho off that he goes straight home and no detours and it was under a streetlight at some alleyway at ten o’clock at night or something that Yikyung first made a move on the other. He had lightly pushed his hyung against the brick wall and continued teasing a little more but he got distracted and a moment later he was kissing the other and he was mighty sure the other was kissing him back. After what felt like a long time did they pull apart and when their conscience finally let it sink in that what just happened was so wrong, they stuttered a short phrase of “good night” and “see you tomorrow” before parting ways with a deep blush on their cheeks almost gone unnoticeable in the lack of light. And two weeks later when Jungho managed to lock both of them up in a closet to get them to talk again that they reconciled with little words said as compared to physically expressing it. Jihoon knew the other had always adored him. He too enjoyed the younger’s presence as Yikyung had a vibrant and outgoing personality as compared to him being a little more reserved. He had never questioned his ual orientation; wasn’t it already obvious enough he gets attracted to pretty girls and admirable bodies? But Yikyung was different, felt different, and he liked that. A little too much.

 

They got a lot more touchy with each other after that. They weren’t wary of giving each other quick hugs and looping an arm around the other’s as they joked and laughed and trailed behind Jungho. Jungho didn’t know, that sometimes when he disappears from lessons they disappear too, instead they’re off alone somewhere sneaking some physical affection. They’ve went no further than making out and running their hands no lower than their torsos though, any lower they were afraid it would trigger an awkward alarm in the hazed minds and furthermore Jihoon loves back-hugging the other and pulling him close and Yikyung enjoys stealing kisses from Jihoon’s plump lips. The storage room became their secret hideout place no one knew about and they agreed to confess going there for a smoke with a half-opened pack of cigarettes wedged between an old cupboard and the wall when getting caught by someone instead of telling them oh they just wanted to have some quality time alone.

 

Jihoon hummed in glee as he smiled against the other’s lips and opened his eyes to unwillingly pull away from the other. Yikyung protested with a weak groan but Jihoon shushed him up by grasping the back of his neck and moving in to kiss the shell of his left ear. “You turned so obedient towards me now, huh you little ?”

 

He could hear the smirk in Jihoon’s throaty voice and god did he almost went weak in the knees. Moving his arms to wrap around the other’s waist, he leaned his chin on Jihoon’s shoulder and sighs in delight, inhaling the comforting scent of Lee Jihoon, and the smell of the dusty old store room.

 


 

The ending was quite abrupt wasn't it? eek idk but i'm just testing the waters and playing it safe ynamean? ;)

Bleh this was just a drabble to get jikyung off my chest. They're just so adorable and so ghEI offscreen i cant even-