H E A V E N

H E A V E N

hey readers...please read the forward alrighty before you read this chapter...so everything will make sense...

i wrote this as a one-shot challenge...but i didn't win...but i hope i win your guy's hearts :D

there are a lot of breaks so please read slowly or re-read the paragraph to understand...

GO ON & READ...PLEASE DO ENJOY!

 

---------------

.....

I was in the waiting room but all I could hear was the many people talking in the office and the many hesitated worried patient’s cries and whimpers of hope to become not only better but live in the outcome. My hands folded over each other in my lap as I sat in the chair while the back of my head lay on the wall. I only thought about her, I only thought of the good outcome of this process. It was taking too long so then I knew that the doctors were trying their best into bringing her to me. I just hope that that she’ll be able to be in my arms breathing next to me everyday until our last breath together.

----- 

“Oppa…hmm…I shouldn’t call you that,” So Hee says as she rolled off the bed and got on both her feet.

I only smiled to see her so healthy and so exquisitely radiant in the morning rays that ran though the blinds that were slightly open. She then ran towards the door and got out of the room. I clicked my tongue in disappointment of how she just left me in the room that I despised so much, the room that kept her from coming home, to our home where we use to live so happily with each other. So I followed her out of the room as well.

The hallway was empty but then I saw her pretty face pop out of the other end of the hallway that led up to the top floor. She smiled briefly towards me and motioned her index finger telling me to come to her. With no hesitation I do what she tell me, but as I walked up ahead the hallway she runs up the stairs.

*Sigh* “So Hee, what are you up to,” I asked in distant from her presence.

I walked faster towards the end of the hall reaching the stairway and ran up. I try following up but all I could hear was her small sweet giggles. I look up and take many glimpses to sight her but all I could see was the back of her and she ran up towards the steps before I could even grab a hold of her. I stopped and rested for a couple of seconds then I heard a loud noise coming up from the stairs that sounded like someone running into a door. I ran up as fast as I could up the stairs to make sure that it wasn’t So Hee who did that.

I only saw light and there was no sight of So Hee, so I ran towards the light and in no time I was outside. I gave off loud pants of breath trying to breath in a consistent rhythm. Slowly I looked up to find that So Hee was outside as well with her arms extended from her sides as her figure looked like a cross. She only smiles at me then twirls around slowly trying to embrace the cooling breeze. She was just too precious at the sight that my heart only throbbed and yearned for her to come next to me. I slowly walked towards her then she stopped her little dance with the wind and pulled her hands up to her chin and gave me an expression of such innocence that nothing could replace such a priceless image.

“Honey….honey is what I should call you,” So Hee blurted out softly with a vibrant tone of sincerity.

Then I slowly try to find words and explain to her about her behavior.

“So..Hee..*sigh* I…love you..”

I didn’t know what to say, but all I know is that I truly love the way she was to me. Her behavior is too much of a movie in my eyes as of right now, I wished she would be like this everyday. I held her in my arms as her arms folded across me as well. I close my eyes and knew that she loved me as well just from her reaction of holding me in her embrace, suddenly, her body became heavy as her arms fell from holding me and her legs were unstable as she fell into me. I looked down to her and saw that she past out. I quickly and carefully lifted her up and held her in my arms. She was lighter then when she really was back then. I ran back to the door we entered and down the stairs carefully and called for a doctor for assistance.

-----

“Mister..” a voice called from above me.

I looked up and saw that it was the doctor, So Hee’s doctor dressed in the light aqua green with the cap and the mouth cover down over his chin. It seemed he was going to bring me the news about So Hee’s condition.

“Doctor…is my wife…going to be okay..” the words slowly come out of my mouth uncontrollably.

I only looked at the doctor as he motions his head from side to side. Just from the sight of his movements I fall down to my knees for my heart was heavy and wanted to come out of my mouth. It was painful as I breathed in and out quickly while my tears fell down from my lids. The doctor grabbed me and I only resisted from getting up.

“She is awake right now and I can only say that she doesn’t have much time left. I don’t know when it will be her end but i…”

I got up before the doctor could finish his statement and ran to the room where I was going to find her, the room that prisoned her from coming home. As I got in the room was covered with the mouthpiece. I stood by the door only staring at her breathing in and out as the mouthpiece fogged up. Her breath was slow and harsh. I silently wept as the tears from my eyes well up in my lid and blurred my vision then at its full capacity fell down as they streamed down to my chin. Then I decide to go to her to take a closer look at her as I reached the bedside. She was still so beautiful at the sight but was in too much pain. I couldn’t help it but let out my emotions in front of her. I held on to her hand with both my hands and she opened her beautiful eyes at me and saw that she also had tears rolling down from the end of her eyelids.

“Honey…Tae…Yang…oppa…” she spoke with every breath in between her words as she spoke, “my…heaven…I love you…”

I only brought her up to me and held her in my arms trying to hold her not letting go. I could hear her breath within the mouthpiece over . She was still with me.

“I love you too…I love you too sweety…I love you too…” I cried as I held her.

I sweetly kissed the top of her head then finally heard her last breath exhale from her only mouth that spoke of words in a voice that will forever be carved within my mind.

 

-----

 

Finally being able to reach her beautifully crafted stone. I ran my finger tracing her name, the date, and the words that stated her well being. I gently placed the flower that she truly loved and admired more than money in front of the stone as I came down resting on one of my knees.

“How’s everything up there cutie? I’m doing pretty good down here. Well, I hope that I’ll be able to come up there with you one day and see what it’s really like. Angels walking and flying all over the place huh? Come visit me too *sigh * I love you.”

It was all that came to my mind as I reached her tombstone. There wasn’t much to say but just say how much I really missed her. I wanted to be with her so much, but my time wasn’t here yet. When it comes, I know that she’ll be waiting.

I got up and walked the other way out then looked back and saw that the flower slightly rolled. I stopped and stood for a while and stared but nothing. I breathed out and just turned around to walk my way out of the area that was so depressing but so elegant to the sight.

 

-----

 

I walked inside of the house, the house that we both built together as a couple. I could still smell the dish wash soup from the kitchen. I only put my keys on the drawer in the way of the walkway and laid my jacket on top. Slowly I closed my eyes and could picture as I walked ahead see So Hee in the kitchen washing the dishes from the morning cooking utensils for breakfast. She would turn around and just smile and continue what she was doing. Then I bumped into the coat rack and opened my eyes. Just the thought of her made it easy to get through a couple of seconds that felt like a lifetime eased my heart from being exploded from wreckage.

It was hard to take it all in but I managed to get in the kitchen and grab myself some grubs.

The hours past by as I sat in the couch reading endless notes that So Hee wrote to me the time I was gone overseas for my piano concert in Japan. I stared at my piano and imagined her sweetly pressing the piano keys playing a tune that would replay over and over in my mind. I switched my gaze back to her letters and read the words that she wrote so perfectly showing such art I knew she always had in her. Going through about ten letter, my eyes became restless and my mind wanted to reminisce her words as I closed my eyes.

 

-----

 

I felt a soft warm kiss across my cheek and I woke up to see So Hee. I was scared and mesmerized by her beauty, she looked just amazing in the pale peach dress she was in. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Then she got up from the couch and ran out of the living room and out the door. I gasped and followed her out as well. When I reached outside, everything was white. I looked back and it was white as well then turned around to look for So Hee but then I was in a field full of her favorite flowers. She stood ahead of me smiling her sweet innocent smile and motioned her finger for me to come to her. Confused at first but I went along and did as she told me to. As I reached her, she brought her arms around my neck and warmly placed her lips on mine and deeply kissed me, I closed my eyes and returned the kiss as well, but then felt her presence gone away from me. I opened my eyes and now I was alone in the blank white nowhere of nothing. I turn around but no sight of So Hee. My heart beated faster hesitantly searching for her but no sight of her, I was in the middle of a white nowhere. I felt my tears welling up within my eyes. Then, I hear her voice.

“Honey, Tae Yang oppa…my heaven…I’m always with you..”

I turn the other way trying to find her voice and there she was right beside me. My tears fell from my eyes and her hand ran across my face wiping the falling tears. She smiled sweetly and kissed me again on the lips and pulled back.

“I love you..” her words flowed elegantly from her lips and she embraces me within her arms.

I smell her burgundy hair, which sweetly enticed my senses and closed my eyes wanting to remember this moment forever that she is finally in heaven, within my arms.

-----

I woke from the ringing of the clock in then living room. I see that it was twelve in the afternoon. I sigh and picked all the letters from my lap and placed them back in the box that I kept for us filled with the many things we both shared in common, our memories. Then I clumsily get up from the couch and went to the piano and sat up to place my fingers to play our song, Make Love. I start out the beginning and play flowingly and closed my eyes and only pictured her, So Hee beside me as she place her fingers on the piano keys and played with me as well. I could feel her presence again and this time playing our song which could express my love to her as her love towards me as well. I am really her heaven, which she is my only love as my only heaven…My love…

---------------
THE END
---------------

 

 

a/n:

here is a vid of the song that Tae Yang would of been playing with So Hee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p_KoKRWzjY&feature=related

the people who played this was great...
the beginning was kind weird and funny...just to let you know...ahead^^