Me and You ~

Something Unexpected ~

My name is _____ and I am the only non korean idol in S.M entertainment. I recently debuted with the my group __.S.I (the '__' stands for ___ since they thought it suited me better as a stage name.) We are a 3-member group. Along with me is Seulgi unnie and Irene unnie. The 3 of us were inseparable since our trainee days. They always take care of me because I'm their sweet maknae as they say.
As a new group we get much attention and all of our sunbaes always mention us or uploading pictures on their social media. And we are so grateful about this since we debuted in a period that there are many successful groups. 
The group that take care of us a lot is EXO sunbaes. They treat us food, they call us over to their dorm to play games. And we are so happy about it, although I start falling in love with one of them.. Their dancer ...Lay.

One day we took an invitation for the new season of 'Hello Baby'. The three of us were so excited and that's why we immediately accepted. After a week the shooting started. We headed to the house that we were going to have the shooting..we passed the tests, our cute baby boy Jihoon came in and we start playing with him. After a while they told us that we were going to have our first mission which was voting for the mother of the week and on a 'date' with the father that would be another idol and the baby. We let Jihoon to choose by crawling towards to the mother he wanted. As a surprise he came to me and the girls got jealous. After that they started giving us clues about the 'father' when the bell rang. Seulgi opened the door. And I just stood with opened mouth when I saw who would be the father! 
It was Lay! It was a shock for me.. I like him..I am the mother of the week. That means I will go on a date with Lay and the baby ! Lay sat down with us holding Jihoon and playing with him. He would be a great father. So kind, so caring. I was falling for him even more. 
-So who's the mother ? He asked smiling
Both Irene and Seulgi pointed at me and yelled while grining.
-___ is the mother!! 
-Perfect.. So ___-ah get ready !
I still looked shocked but I tried to be cool
-Yeah..I will be back in a minute 

I changed quickly and Lay packed the necessary things for the baby. We headed to the park near the house for a stroll. 
-So I think we should act like a real couple that has a baby 
I blushed slightly and nodded at him.Lay held my hand and we both held the stroller. The shooting was going just fine and we had a great time with the baby.
After a while we took a break so me and Lay sat far from the crew having the baby with us of course and looked at me.
-___ -ah I have something to tell you..
-Sure oppa..what is it?
-Today I had a great time with you and the baby.. And I have finally realized how much I like you.. And I want you to be mine a while now..I love you ___. 
I looked at him shocked..Lay was in love with me !
-You know Yixing oppa...I like you..too and- 
I didn't finish my sentence because Lay placed his lips on mine..a warm soft kiss.. Just like I have imagine it. We both smiled.. Words weren't needed. He held me close and we stayed like this for a while.
Break was over and we went back to the house. Lay and I placed Jihoon on the big bed and we lied to next to him on it's sides. The girls continued the shooting but in the end we fell asleep holding our hands on the baby's belly to make him feel safer.. The shooting was over and the girls and the crew left us like this..taking care of a baby..
Holding hands..
It was the start of our relationship.. Having Jihoon choose me was the best thing to happen.. In the end we both confessed our feelings..
That's why they say that a child can bring two people together...it's so true..