Our Love Is Delicious

Midnight Sun

 

Key sighed happily and rolled on to his stomach, feline eye's sparkling brightly from the dim light's in side the small tent he had made in the living room, a wide smile gracing his soft bow shaped lips as the faint sounds of foot steps approach his little tent. The sound of bags rustling and cans clinking together followed the smile grew on Key's lips as he knew who it was.

Finally after weeks of working apart, he could spend the night with his long term lover, craving even the simplest touch's and dying to in hale the soothing scent of the older. Peeking up Key saw large, love filled puppy eye's peek in side the door to his tent made from blankets and duvet cover's, pillow's and extra blankets covering the floor. Key felt so excited, finally he can have a good night sleep with older lover by his side.

Smiling wider, dimples on show as the older stepped in, the sweet smile gracing the plump lips Key so desperately wanted to kiss and nibble on, already excited was bursting in the younger's stomach as Jonghyun set down some snacks and drinks for them to have. The older plopped down on the soft blanket's, instantly opening his strong arms for the younger to snuggle in too, just the feel of the familiar warmth made his heart flutter wildly, face nuzzling in to the soft lilac fluffy hair, the sweet scent of strawberries filling his senses.

"I missed you so much Bummie baby" Jonghyun mumbled out as he tightened his grip round the younger's waist, moving down Key's face, placing delicate kisses and rubbing his nose along the younger's sharp jaw line lovingly. The feel of the soft milky white skin beneath his finger tips making him
feel so breathless.

"I missed you too Jjong, I wasn't too far away though" Key replied softly, long, slim finger's tracing round the older's chest, the strong, husky scent of raspberry's invaded his small button nose, all stress and worries washing away as his older lover took over him completely.

The feel of  Jonghyun's lips on his skin leaving invisible, burning marks making his heart skip a beat, how he had craved for this moment for so long. It had been weeks since they had some alone time, with Jonghyun's radio show and promoting with SM the ballad and now Key was busy with musical's and Toheart sub unit. It was hard for the couple yet they never fell out of love, it only grew stronger and the craving for each other grew bigger.

"I know Kibummie but finally we are alone at last, just you and me together, I love you so much and it drove me insane not having my beautiful angel around nagging me" Jonghyun said as he pulled back to look in to those dazzling feline eye's. Love clouded those beautiful brown orbs.

Fine, long lashe's decorating  his eye's perfectly, how Key could look just so breath taking and simply beautiful and perfect always made Jonghyun confused yet feel like the luckiest man alive. With or with out make up, Key was just divine and out of this world, no one could even compare or match such striking, intense beauty. Key was certainly one in a million, no one can even come an inch close to the perfection that laid in the older's arms.

"I love you too you big soppy dino, Yah I don't nag you THAT much Jjong, only when you need a kick to your perfectly formed arse" Key replied, the huge smile remaining on his soft bow shaped lips.

Feline eye's gazing round the older's face taking in the strong, features of his lover, a small frown soon covered his lips as he noticed the large, dark circles under Jonghyun's eye's, slim finger's delicately tracing lightly over the dark circles, worry filling the younger knowing the older wasn't sleeping again yet his eye brows shot up as the older's plump lips had turned in to a smirk. Key looked confused for a moment as to why his lover was smirking, it was never a good sign when it came to Jonghyun and smirking.

"Oh you noticed my perfectly formed arse then Bum Bum" Jonghyun replied huskily, wiggling his eye brow's playfully earning him a smack on the arm. Large hands coming up to caress the younger's soft cheeks.

The feel of Key's finger's on his face made the older close his eye's for a second to enjoy the soft touch, little waves of love and happiness washed through his tired body. Though tired the older just could not say no to a night of cuddles, snuggles, kisses and snacks with his beautiful younger lover, nothing was more important in this moment then the feline beauty beside him. Large hands came to caress the younger's cheeks, smiling again as Key relaxed and melted against his touch, warmth just washed through the younger's body, relaxing at the older's gentle, loving touch.

"YAH Jjong stop being so ey you short arse, why are you not sleeping again?" Key asked softly, looking at the older's tired eye's once they opened again. Jonghyun just sighed and leaned over to place his lips on top of the younger's sweet tasting bow shaped lips melting together instantly as both hummed lightly.

Feline eye's closing as he just let the older take over and lead, just the simple feel of those plump lips was making his toe's curl and heart nearly burst out from his chest. It wasn't a rushed kiss, no tongue or teeth, just a simple, strong lip lock filled to the brim with so much love and affection. After a while they had to part, lung's screaming out for oxygen, Jonghyun just leaned his forehead against the younger's, eye's fixed and gazed dreamily in to the younger's.

"You have no idea how jealous I am of Woohyun Bummie baby then on top that these past few weeks have been hell, your so close yet so far, how can I sleep when my angel isn't by my side" Jonghyun breathed out quietly, eye's never leaving the younger's, voice laced with nothing but honesty.

Key was a little shocked at the first few words from the older, why was he so jealous?, he really had no reason to be. Key knew the older wouldn't sleep but to know it was because of him just made him feel so bad, causing some one he loved so much, so much trouble and difficulty, if only the older knew how much Key had missed him as well, days feel like years, night's just drag on, the amount of night's the younger spent tossing and turning trying to get comfy, just wanting Jonghyun's arm's around him and to snuggle in to the strong, warm chest, hearing the heart beat that always sooth's him and helps him sleep peacefully.

"Jonghyun why are you jealous babe?, you have no reason to be, your my only one Jjongie. I could say the same to you, I don't even know what day it is or what I have to do tomorrow" Key replied, gaze just as strong yet he found him self melting under the dreamy gaze from the older.

Plump lips moved to peck his cute button nose causing Key to wrinkle it up playfully, hand's moving to find the older's, warm, large hands. Instantly intertwining their finger's and resting them between their tired bodies. Slowly they laid down together, Key shuffling to snuggle in to the older's chest, leg's tangling together as they just stared in to each other's eye's. No words needed to be said in that moment, their eye contact said a million silent, love filled words, the smile on their lips telling a million love stories.

"Because he gets to spend everyday with my Kibummie for the past few weeks and I only want you to my self Bum, I can't help it baby. Just so special to me, I'm a useless, miserable, depressed idiot with out you Key, my world doesn't spin and it's filled with dark grey rainy clouds. My life seems pointless and empty with out you" Jonghyun spoke suddenly and softly, eye's still fixed on the younger beside him, one hand moving to wrap around Key's small waist while their other hand's remained intertwined between them.

Key had to fight to not let his tears fall, nibbling his lips to stop him self from breaking down and crying. The older's words just making him fall in love all over again only this time it was more deeper and stronger. The feeling of the older's large hand squeezing his helped, warmth just flooded his body, love pickling his body causing small shiver's to rack through his slender body. He felt so silly for crying yet just hearing such beautiful words from Jonghyun meant everything to him, knowing that it had come from the older's heart just made it extra special.

"J...J...Jjong, I...I....I...I don't know what to say, I love you so much" Key stuttered out and latched his lips on to the older's again, pouring as much love in to it as possible, holding on to Jonghyun like he was the rock to stop him falling in to a never ending black hole.

A few stray tears fell as he kissed the older passionately, feeling the older smile weakly and his hand coming to softly wipe way the fallen droplet's, thumb's caressing Key's pale cheeks softly as they kept their lips locked until they needed to part to get some air back again. They just smiled warmly against each other, nothing but love radiated from them, luckily they were alone or the other three would be having so much fun teasing them. Both just so happy to be together after so much time apart, though their love never decreased or changed, in fact it only grew stronger, watching each other do well made their hearts swell.

"I love you too baby, hey why don't you sing me a little bit of your song baby, just for me Bummie" Jonghyun asked softly, he loved the tone of Key's singing voice, goosebumps always rushed over his body and it always helped him settle though the younger was a little shy.

Key's eye's widened at the request but soon he got a little idea, moving to cuddle back in the older, Key ran through the lyrics in his head, making sure to change a few words and sing a special version just for his perfect, god like lover. Key took a few breath's feeling rather bashful as he knew he wasn't even an inch close to being the out standing vocalist like Jonghyun was, feeling rather shy and scared in case the older laughed at him though deep down he knew he was just being silly and knew Jonghyun would love him no matter what, taking his last breath, Key closed his eye's and sung a little bit of the chorus.

"This love, this love, I swear our love is delicious, come on Jjong our love is nutritious, come on Jjong our love is delicious. Your so pretty, I'm going crazy, you're like a god to me, you're flawless, you're perfect to me. Your existence alone makes my heart race, I'm confident because I know you. I want to hold your hand, I want to feel your lips, I want to whisper love in to your ear, please allow me. When I see you my heart pounds, don't hesitate, come in to my arms, sweet boy, want you, dream boy, so sweet that you'll melt on my lips so sweet boy, I make you so loved that you won't be jealous of anyone. Come on Jjong our love his delicious, I love you" Key sang softly, a faint red blush coated his cheeks as he sung his special version only Jonghyun would hear, changing a few lyrics so he could sing it for his lover.

Though Key had written most of it because of Jonghyun though he knew he couldn't name the older in the actual song. Jonghyun laid there and smiled as he listened to Key, the smile grew in to a wide grin that could light up the darkest sky as he heard Key say his name. Once Key finished he buried his face in the older's chest, feeling so bashful. Jonghyun could only smile brightly and love twinkle in his large puppy eye's as looked at the head of fluffy air laying against his chest, heart nearly falling apart again from getting so much love from such a perfect beauty.

"B..Bummie baby, that was so beautiful and perfect, I guess if our love is nutritious then I don't need my five a day fruit and veg, I love you too sweetheart. How did I ever get so lucky to have such a perfect angel to call my own" Jonghyun sighed softly, the younger's back softly, placing a kiss on top of his head.

He felt Key giggle against his chest at his stupid words and the soft, sweet sound make his heart want to just stop beating, shiver's rack through his body, falling deeper in to a bottomless hole filled with their never ending, growing love. They just remained like that for a while, taking in each other's scent and warmth, it felt so perfect to finally be able to hold each other and kiss and just spend time together again at last. Jonghyun sighed quietly knowing they may have to sleep soon with them both having busy day's ahead though the thought's of Key leaving him for the day did nothing but make him feel so sad and alone.

It may sound selfish but the older just wanted Key to him self, why wasn't it him that was apart of the subunit with Key, why did have to be Woohyun. He had nothing against the other man, in face he was a really good friend but Jonghyun was selfish and his Kibummie was all his and only his, hating to be apart for so long no matter if it is an hour or a day part.

Jonghyun really could not wait until it was time for SHINee to come back again, thinking of all the time he would get to spend with his feline lover even when they were working, it was just the perfect time and made the come so much better and fun. To share the stage with his lover and watch on proudly made his heart flutter and smile brightly. He moved carefully so he could see his lover's beautiful face, smiling even brighter as the faint red blush was still visible on his cheeks, how could Key just look so y and adorable and cute. Chuckling lightly, Jonghyun pressed his lips to the younger's forehead, kissing gently against the soft skin.

"Oh Shut up you cheesy idiot, you still need your five a day to grow Jjong" Key teased back playfully, giggling even more as the older's eye's widened and he gasped loudly, pouting like a big kid.

Just looking at the older's face had Key laughing loudly, Jonghyun was meant to be the older one yet he acted like the biggest kid he had ever met. Once Key calmed down and caught his breath back, he moved to kiss the pout away and cuddle the older as an apology for teasing about his height though the older must of gotten used to it by now with the years all of them had teased and joked about him being short.

Jonghyun could never even dream of staying mad at the younger for more then five second's, wrapping his arm's back round the younger's waist and pulling him as close to his chest as possible. Key turned slightly to grab his phone and check the time, eye's widening as the bright, colourful light showed it was well past their bed time and needed to sleep now other wise he was going to be very grumpy tomorrow.

"We should sleep Jjong it's three am now and I have to be up at half past six Jjong" Key said softly, yawning as he felt his eye lid's get heavy, feeling so exhausted from the previous day's busy schedules.

Jonghyun sighed, this was the moment he really was dreading a lot, as he knew when he woke up Key wouldn't be there and he wouldn't see him again all day and maybe even all night. Who is going to nag him to eat and clean up his mess in the kitchen, no way did he trust Taemin or Minho to cook, their dorm be burnt down in to ash's before can say boo to a ghost. He missed just getting to hold the younger's hand and play with his finger's and even intertwining their finger's together. It like someone was taking his heart out and only when Key returns doe's he get it back.

"Do we have to Kibummie, I just got you all to my self and now when I wake up your be gone baby, I be alone and miserable again" Jonghyun whined out, squeezing his feline lover in his arms tightly but not to hard in case he couldn't breath properly.

Jonghyun just geld the younger tightly, nope he wasn't going to sleep or let his Bummie leave him again, maybe he could go to work with the younger but then their manager would tell him off and stop acting like a big baby. No one really understood the older, he hated this subunit business though deep down happy the younger was doing what he loved but still he hated being apart from the love of his life. What if those crazy fan girls try to pinch Bummie and kid nap him.

"Yes Jjong and have you forgotten I am a guest on your radio show later on tonight so we can come home together and snuggle just like tonight ok" Key said softly and kissed the older's lips gently before snuggling down and resting his head against the older's chest.

Slowly his eyelid's grew heavier as sleep began to take over the feline like boy, hearing that heartbeat always soothing any worries he had away. Jonghyun wrapped his arms tighter round the younger's waist, he felt like a stupid idiot, how could he forget his Bummie was the guest on Blue Night tonight, of course Woohyun will be there but who cares when he has Kibummie by his side, he can hold the younger's hand under the desk. Butterflies begun to explode in his stomach at the though, a huge lop sided grin graced his plump lips.

"Oh, well I guess we should sleep then Cup cake it's getting late" Jonghyun said and mentally face palmed, he sounded like a dumb kid in a sweet shop right now. The older couldn't help it though, finally he was getting the guest of his dreams on his show and it was just too perfect to be real.

Tomorrow officially already looked better then any day from the past few weeks and to top it off he can come home and just snuggle with his Kibummie again until the sun rise on Saturday morning before he is taken away to Music Core with Minho. Jonghyun note's to make sure that frog look's after his baby, no funny business or trying to kiss his Bummie again or there will be trouble. Just because Minho is tall doesn't mean he can beat the shorter male, nope he wanted to make sure everyone there treated Key like true royalty there and oh make sure Girls Generation don't nick is Bummie either, not save with those beautiful girls around.

"Good night Jjongie, I love you, sweet dreams" Key mumbled quietly, sleep lacing his deep voice which caused Jonghyun to close his eye's and smile, loving how y Key could sound even when he was so tired and on the verge of falling in to a deep sleep.

Just hearing those sweet three word's fall from the younger's bow shaped lips made his world spin fast and life burst brightly and so colourful. Even if it's the middle of the night, only Key could make the sun come out and shine even brighter then during the day in his crazy love filled world. Key was like his secret midnight sun, reason to stay awake and inspire him to write so many beautiful songs like Symptoms from their last album, every one was still clueless that Jonghyun had written it about his Kibummie.

"Good night beautiful, I love you too peach, sweet dreams angel" Jonghyun whispered out as he heard the sweetest, cute little snore's fall from the younger in his arm's, fluff strand's of lilac hair falling over the younger's forehead and some laying on the older's chest.

The little pant's of air ghosting over his chest and causing small goose bumps to shake up his tired body. Still Key was the cutest thing alive and even in these times, he wondered how he got so damn lucky to have such perfection to call his own. Jonghyun couldn't help but be so protective of the younger, scared in case some one came and took his Key away from him, life just wouldn't be worth living if Key isn't apart of it. Jonghyun chuckled as he noticed Key wearing his sparkly pink robe from their tour, seriously how could one man just be so fabulous and adorable and perfect all wrapped in one.

Jonghyun settled down to sleep as well knowing he had a few jobs to do tomorrow and of course he wanted to get his lover a special something to say how proud he was and how much he loved the feline boy. Smiling warmly the older started to drift off to sleep, his midnight sun setting and the sparkling stars coming out to shine brightly. It felt surreal to finally have Key to him self after so long, the thought's of being able to promote with his lover could not come around a quick enough. He gently and lightly caressed the younger's cheek once more before making sure Key was close to his body as possible, not getting enough of his precious, beautiful lover. 

Jonghyun switched off the cute little night light Key had brought in earlier, making sure there was nothing to wake up his feline lover, double checking the younger's phone alarm was set, he might be a love sick idiot but no matter what he would do anything for Key no matter how big or small it was. Whatever Key wanted and needed, Jonghyun was there to make sure Key got it. Even after being together for nearly 5 years, they were still so hopelessly in love and never had Jonghyun felt more in love with his Kibummie then he was now. An idea popped in to his head, he needed to take Key out for a special meal to celebrate the amazing responce he had gotten with this sub unit, never has the older been more prouder of his younger feline lover. 

Jonghyun also noted to leave their cute little tent up so they can come in here tomorrow night and just live in their own little bubble, no one else can get to them or come in and of course they can just set all the junk food and snacks the older had brought in later, making sure Key was eating properly was his other main priority. As the older settled off to sleep, the sound of Key's singing voice rung out in his mind, singing the sweet song from earlier even with the word's changed, that just made his heart burst in to millions of little shiny piece's before fixing again as saw those love filled feline eyes, though it was just a song, some words were true.

Their love was most certainly delicious, Jonghyun noted to tell Key to add another line, as well as being nutritious, it was just damn addicting and unstoppable though Key didn't need to worry about competing with anyone else for his heart, the feline already owned it and well no one else could create such beautiful, sweet, delicious love like his gorgeous diva. It was also a lot more satisfying then any meal the world could offer and more nutritious then any healthy thing on earth, Their love was stronger then any army, for now the older was just so happy to cuddle up with Key under their midnight sun, as they sleep the bright stars come out to continue to make their love filled bubble bright and colourful.


A/N Hello lovelies <3 :D

Wow I got like 12 subscriber's already O.O (damn I am so lucky, thank you so much)

I hope this brain rotting fluff was good enough for you all XD

Sorry for making you all wait so long for another story, this was the best my mushy brain came up with O.O

Comment and Subscribe lovelies, let me know your thought's if your brain hasn't become rotten with sweet candy ><

 

Love you all much, thank you for the support and love <3 <3<3

See you all soon :D <3

P.s I love Jjong's expression in this gif, like he saying you kiss my Kibummie O.O