Final

니 포옹 [Your Embrace]

“Your room is so…neat,” I said as I slowly entered my boyfriend’s, Minho, or as he likes to be called, Mino’s room.

“Was that a compliment?” he asked.

“Why, of course! Considering you’re a dude and you’re…a dude.”

“Gee, thanks,” he said sarcastically.

“You’re most certainly welcome, darling,” I answered with a thick British accent that made him laugh. The only reason I was in his house was because his brother and my brother were the best of friends and they were playing downstairs together. Seeing how bored I was, I guess he pitied me and decided to show me around his huge house, which almost looked like a mansion to me.

“Anyway,” he continued as he pointed to his table. “This is where I make most of my music and where I do most of my composing.”

“Let me hear some.”

"No," he answered sternly

"Okay, fine," I said. "One."

“No, you won’t like it anyway,” he answered. I became more interested and intrigued the more he denied. He wasn't going to get away with this, I thought to myself. I continued bugging him so that he would let me listen to his original compositions.

“Ok, ok, fine! But promise me that you won’t say anything, got it! It’s still a working process and so-“

“Yeah, I got it. Just play it,” I said as I got comfortable sitting in his chair and put the headphones over my head.

“Yes, madam,” he answered with a sigh. I chuckled and smiled. This is why I love him, he always knew how to cheer me up and make jokes. I love a person with a sense of humor. As I was thinking about these thoughts, a sudden sound started blasting in my ears. Although I was shocked, it sounded wonderful. I was always a big fan of hip-hop, (and because of my fondness of hip-hop, I was able to meet the love of my life, but we’ll get to that later) and so these kinds of music, instead of classical music, made me relax. I’m not saying I hate classical music; I’m just not a big fan of them.

Listening to this, however, made me feel relaxed, like I can just let go of myself. It gave me freedom to be whoever I wanted to be. I unconsciously closed my eyes and tapped my feet along to the music.

Honestly, I felt a bit disappointed when the beat stopped. I looked at Mino, who was looking at me intensely. “What?” questioning his actions towards me.

“How was it?” he asked. I didn’t answer him immediately and instead, continued to look back at him, just to joke around with him. His smiley face turned into a sour and concerned on as he continued to look at me. “Oh , you didn’t like it did you? I am so sor-“

“Are you kidding me right now?! That was amazing! I swear, if you released a mixtape right now, I would buy it,” I screamed out as I pulled him into a tight bear hug

“You’re just saying that because you’re my girlfriend, aren’t you?” he said with a sad tone.

“Mino, are you ing around? You know I don’t make up, right?” I replied with an are-you-ing-around-with-me-right-now face.

When he heard this he pulled me into another hug, this time a more intense hug. “This is why I love you, you know that right?” he whispered dangerously close to my ear with his deep and y baritone voice. So dangerously close that it tickled and I couldn’t help but smile.

“Yeah,” I replied. “I love you too.” I could feel him smile on the crook of my neck. When he pulled away, he showed me everything else in his room, which included his collection of poetry.

“Okay, why the hell do you have a collection of poetry in your room?” I asked, bewildered.

“I need rhymes to make some of my rap. When nothing inspires me, I read some of those. Don’t judge,” he said in a stern voice.

“Legit reason,” I said, nodding. As I was to busy sight seeing, I didn’t see the ball that was in my way. I tripped, like an idiot, and fell on his bed.

“Holy- are you okay?” he asked as he made his way to the bed to check on me.

“Yeah, I’m fine. God, that was stupid,” I facepalmed myself as he started to laugh. I laughed as well.

However, I didn’t realize that his bed was super cozy until I stopped laughing and felt my on his bed. “Your bed is so, cozy? No, that’s not the word. Uh, comfortable! Yeah, that’s it,” I said, facing him.

“I know, my mom bought it for me. She thinks sleep is the most important thing in the world or some ,” he said as he rolled his eyes.

“Crap, it’s really comfortable! If you don’t want it, give it to me,” I said, still indulging myself in the bed.

“You can lie down on it if you want,” he said.

“You sure?”

“Yeah, why not?” And so, I did. As soon as my back touched the bed, it felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. That was how comfortable it was. I closed my eyes to feel the comfort for a while when suddenly; I felt the bed go down a bit. When I opened my eyes, I saw Mino laying down beside me, looking right at me.

“What?” I asked him.

“Nothing, you just look so beautiful like that. So peaceful, so happy,” he answered and I blushed.

“So happy being with you,” I answered. He extended his arm and I caught on, it was a sign to put your head on top of his hands so that he can embrace you. And so, I did. It felt perfect, everything just felt right at that moment.

We’ve been going out for 6 months now and to tell you frankly, we haven’t kissed yet. I wondered why but I never bothered to ask him. I didn’t want him to think that I was some sort of needy woman who wanted attention.

As I looked up to see him embracing me, he also looked down to meet my eyes. Words were unnecessary as he suddenly came closer towards me and closed the distance between our lips. The kiss was slow, tender and sweet. It wasn’t needy and no tongues were used but they way our lips moved were perfect; it felt like it was choreographed beforehand.

When we pulled away, we just smiled. We did not say anything but he embraced me tighter. I felt a bit sleepy so I decided to take a power nap, since I know that my brother would still take a while before wanting to go home. As I closed my eyes, Mino whispered directly in my ear, “I love you, baby boo. Always.”

I smiled as I drifted to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: DONE! whee~ sorry if it though, I was writing this out of pure boredom while watching WINNER TV and got the inspiration from The Fault In Our Starts (sfkashfakj awesome book by the way, totally recommended). Hope you enjoyed reading this! Oh and, comment if you want a fic to be written JUST FOR YOU! <3 Silent readers, this goes for you too! Comment, subscribe, upvote and suggest new ideas! 

xoxo,

-Biksseu